OKAY IT'S OFFICIAL RT AND IT'S REVIEWERS ARE COMPROMISED THEY SIMPLY CANNOT BE TRUSTED ANY MORE FOR IMPARTIALLY

OKAY IT'S OFFICIAL RT AND IT'S REVIEWERS ARE COMPROMISED THEY SIMPLY CANNOT BE TRUSTED ANY MORE FOR IMPARTIALLY

>letting SJWs influence what movies you watch and don't watch.

Every single critic on that site is a nu-male

Really makes you think.

Somebody should edit the "don't believe his lies" pic from Memento to show the RT logo

You're just now realizing this?

>WB owns Rotten Tomatoes
>"the site is full of Disney shills"

>Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, a dark portrayal of the caped crusader, has excellent reviews on Rotten Tomatoes and was a huge critical and commercial success
>"people don't like DC's movies because they only want quips"

>every solo MCU movie has starred a straight white male
>"critics only like Marvel because they're SJWs"

Why are DCucks so dumb?

>RT and its reviewers

RT doesn't have ANY reviewers, they don't employ critics. When will you fucks understand how this site works?

are you upset about suicide squad getting panned?

>you will never be this butthurt

they're grasping at straws, they have nothing left.

It's like kicking a retarded child when they're already down.

It's just that I think some Marvel movies are a bit derivative/generic, so it's a little strange when they get like 90% and DC movies get like

post your evans when WB finally gives up and reboots the whole thing

WB doesn't own those critics' sites as RT only gets their score from those sites and do not set it themselves or review movies themselves. Which means those critics are still very free to be paid off by anybody not named WB.

Also, TDK trilogy wasn't a part of the DC cinematic universe, so Marvel knew it wouldn't challenge them.

It's been official that RT is dogshit for a while

It's depressing that they get to influence the public on what is deemed worth or not

>TDK trilogy wasn't a part of the DC cinematic universe
But pic related was until it bombed and they changed their minds.

Wow, it's almost like most people don't have the same opinion as you! How weird is that?! Maybe we all get paid by Disney!

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't think the MCU movies are masterpieces of cinéma (I liked Iron Man and Guardians but I couldn't get through Thor and I hated the Avengers), and it's fine if people prefer the DCEU movies, but the hilarious damage control from DC fan boys is really too much.

*cringe*

Well yeah, different opinions, it's kinda crazy. Sometimes I don't agree with the aggregation of dichotomous critic's opinions, that's all. I'm not implying Disney paying.

And I would argue most *critics* don't have the same opinion as me on maybe a couple of movies, which critic score amounts are usually in the hundreds, whereas user scores are in the thousands - larger sample size, which may be different - like look at Spy Kids on RT. Though one can argue critics are better at critiquing things.

Disney, Marvel and Sony all get higher scores than they really deserve.

That's the RT "bias."

>BvS gets destroyed
>RT IS GOSPEL GUISE!
>Ghostbusters gets praise
>DUDE CERTIFIED BRIBED LMAO
>Suicide Squad gets destroyed
>RT REDEEMED!

so which upcoming movie will turn Sup Forums against RT and critics again?

>Sup Forums is one person

I knew this since warcraft

>there are no trends on Sup Forums