Sorry weaboo White Guys but Asian Girls don't actually like you. Only the few leftover ugly and slutty ones do

Sorry weaboo White Guys but Asian Girls don't actually like you. Only the few leftover ugly and slutty ones do.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlkFzeTOApk

>inb4 my asian gf
>inb4 i went to japan and they worshipped me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sP8ryqDksWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they understand that race mixing is no good.

the most retarded logic ever, life according to you is as follows
>Irish mixed with native american equals darker brown
>English mixed with Asian equals darker brown
>Russian mixed with Norwegian equals darker brown
This is just further proof how stupid and one branched racists brains are.

ehh, the Nips themselves are racist and xenophobic. It's just something we grew up with.
>dad's a closet racist
>hates poo-in-loos cus of their incense
>hates chinks cus they're Asian Jews

Meh. Every white dude I know living in Asia has a girl hotter than he should be able to get (myself included). Many Asian women are desperate for male attention, since Asian men are even more beta than the average weaboo.

>Russian mixed with Norwegian equals darker brown

the fuck are you talking about you retard? russians and norwegians are whites..

Fair. Most people in the world actually prefer to date within their own "group", despite what progressive's might tell you.

Just wait until i have shown them my katana collection that will make them moist

Agreed, a lot of white men think they're entitled to Asian women because of the stereotypes. If you're a tall, well put together guy - you're going to do great no matter what exotic locations you visit. Rule of thumb: if you can't get a 5/10 stalking and texting you constantly in your own country, you aren't going to impress or get the attention of someone with culturally higher standards or expectations

Angry shrimp dick detected

>>slutty Asian gf
>>whatseemstobetheproblemofficer.jpg
>>if she'd just stop suckin when I nut
>>heaven.bmp

I do have an asian girl tho. So fuck you.

The point went right over your autistic head, so I'll spell it out. Multiculturalism leads to less actual diversity as well as those people feeling like they have no culture or heritage.

Why would you do this Op? Don't you know the majority of life cucks gather here and the only thing that keeps them from suicide is the dream of an asian gf? Why would you make them even more misurable then they actually are? Reality check? Come on...these people aren't going anywhere...Leave them that tiny bit of hope.

fuckin 'mono-lid' ?!? lmao

that fuckin dr tran drawing hahahah looks like it belongs in some ww2 propaganda cartoon about slippery jap spies

I think a reality check is healthy. Some of them are in denial and might waste too much resources. Instead they can do something more productive.

>Instead they can do something more productive
Come on man, that's not happening and you know it haha. If they were productive they wouldn't fetishize asian women in the first place

OP is just an angry weeb that doesn't want other weebs to pursue Asian women. I don't see what's wrong about them wanting to date in their comfort zone, most whites date white people after all, on top of that would you date someone that barely speaks your language?
>also pic related
it's my qt Asian gf

The pictures mean nothing. Most American girls SAY they want a nice guy, who is funny and kind... But what do they ACTUALLY go for? Assholes who treat them badly. Same shit here.

oh god

I'll just kill myself right now, just this second

Salary men ... bitches only want guys with money

youtu.be/sP8ryqDksWM

>russians
>white

Slavshit detected. You will never be white.

>Multiculturalism leads to less actual diversity

lol, if you ever go outside and have human contact, you will discover that that is not how culture works.

Um, duh.

Wouldnt you want an attractive woman who is successful? How fucking stupid are you? What's your type? Ugly women who do absolutely nothing to contribute to anything?

First of all even if so, I don't give a shit. All white family. Also why should someone got to Japan to marry? Due to its seperation from any other countrys there is a strikt codex from the past that didn't improve for thousands of years. You can proof that in their strange sexual fantasies like fucking fish or those strange gameshows.