So... leak when?

so... leak when?

Are you intentionally trying to see if I'll post in here and get pissed off? Are you not aware of hasitleaked.com?

i feel a leak in my bones today bois. one of you one here's gotta have it... right?

I saw you sperging out for no reason in a similar thread last night, just figured I'd keep rustling your jimmies. Guess it worked.

No, someone offered good conversation but the op was total utter garbage and well deserving of ire.

that was me, actually

OP from last night here. You still look like a dummy

also really somebody has got to leak this thing. people have copies. just let us hear the AoTY already please.

the new fleet foxes album already leaked

the idea that that album is somehow going to be better than this one is absurd

fleet foxes is pretty good but this is gonna be better.

im actually a little shocked this hasn't leaked and fleet foxes has

as am i. i know that press copies have been out for weeks with this thing and i'd figure it'd be a pretty high-profile release but nobody seems to give a shit.

please

Listen to this man.

Horrible cover

Are you high? It's fantastic

Horrible post

LEAK TODAY!
LEAK TODAY!
LEAK TODAY!

uploading now
17%

Is this a 'proper' Sufjan album or is it a bullshit side project like The BQE or Enjoy Your Rabbit?

>he hasn't realized Enjoy Your Rabbit is Sufjan's best work
I feel bad for your kind

I am not smart.

Disgusting post.

proper sufjan album. essentially the same thing as a solo project.

Wh-where that link?

it isnt coming

this

I will never understand why somebody felt the need to immediately leak that Fleet Foxes album but nobody at all has cared enough to leak this thing yet. Does anybody know why that may be?

As a diehard Suf fan I'm hyped af for Planetarium, especially because I've been listening to the live bootleg for years, but it's pretty clear that this is a project most people, Sufjan fans included, aren't going to care for

why do you say that? people like age of adz and this will more than likely be the equivalent of an adz sequel

18%

AoA was a merging of his older orchestral style with newer indietronica influences. If the singles sounded anything like their live counterparts, I'd agree that this would be a sort of unofficial sequel. However, Saturn at this point is unbearable to many due to the grating autotune while Mercury could fit in as one of the more mediocre tracks on Carrie and Lowell. I'm sure many will like the album but it's almost certainly not going to get good reviews or be received well by Sup Forums in general.

I'm much hotter on both of the singles than you are, but I get what you're saying. I just think that once the album comes out it'll see a lot of praise for it's impressive lyricism and inventive production. I especially think that the longer tracks on the album are going to garner a lot of praise.

Oh don't get me wrong I love both the singles, but that's coming from a very subjective place. I'm just trying to call attention to how this album probably won't appeal to anyone who wouldn't already be down for a Sufjan album about the solar system without hearing any of it.

gotcha. its hard to objectively evaluate the impact of a sufjan album because i'm such a fan. sufjan is by far the artist i'm most a fan of and i don't think i've ever had a negative opinion of something he has released. it's very strange. however i still think that objectively an electronic sufjan album about the solar system sounds like a pretty intriguing concept

Personally, I feel like Saturn was gravitating towards mediocrity while Mercury was a good song, especially with that nice ending. Gives me hope but I'm cautious that this will turn out to be an overall great project. As a Sufjan fan who really lIkes how he made Christmas songs good, making a good album about space is what I wanna see.

However, I do feel like people care, though maybe not as much as other releases such as fleet foxes. From what I've seen around the internet, a lot of people are interested. Disagree with the idea Mercury could fit in the more "mediocre tracks" on Carrie on Lowell, as there wasn't any. Maybe some not as good as others, but certainly not mediocre.

>Personally, I feel like Saturn was gravitating towards mediocrity
>gravitating
holy shit, my sides

mercury felt like something steve reich inspired but i am just a bleb