Speak English with a Turkish accent

>speak English with a Turkish accent
>speak Turkish with an English accent
>pure Turkish born and raised in England

I never met anyone else with this but someone just told me some Austrian Turks are like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0v6lzidXtTX
youtube.com/watch?v=-5Z57ZOU2kQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ba7YMTk44C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so just pick one to be dominant in and do it, dumbass.

no shit retard

you think I'm not trying to fix one

you see me spam up /tr/ everyday for like 6 months trying to fix my turkish accent

reeeeeeeeeeeee

idc about my English one I'm not English anyway :/

You've posted in /tr/ a fair few times, I've told you multiple times to focus on English.
Let me listen to your English. Speak a little about your interests, let me hear how you speak.

nigga my English accent I don't care about, I'm not English anyway, at least when I fix my Turkish accent I can just say "it's a Turkish accent" to Brits and when a Turk tries to speak to me they won't die laughing or ask if I'm a fucking k*rd

here is my English one - it is not that strong but it is still there and I still get people asking me what I said sometimes and new people ALWAYS ask where I'm from so it's obviously strong

vocaroo.com/i/s0v6lzidXtTX

I just read

Alright, I wanted to hear your accent because I was guessing what you'd sound like, I was right. Quick question before I tell you some important stuff: are you a fan of Snatchy?

had to google him so no

the british accent I do have is obv from my area yeah but you can tell I'm foreign even to that area, like foreign from a diff country

>important stuff

w-when?

wrapping it up haha, hold your horses

insecure faggot probably the last thing anyone would complain about why do you even care
youtube.com/watch?v=-5Z57ZOU2kQ

are you the 14 yo kid who recently lost his virginity

tekmill is a kurd he speaks like a kurd and that is fine cause he is a kurd

that's fine, he also speaks English in an English accent

however I am not a Kurd

Ok you don't know Snatchy; good.
1)
>I'm not English anyway
First of all, fuck you. People would accept you as english if you could speak their language properly, don't use the fact that you're """"pure turkish"""" as a way to excuse yourself
Secondly, if you're like 90% of every other turk, the HM government payed for your fucking food, clothes and everything else. Turkey has done nothing for you. Show your loyalty to the country that has actually improved your life.

2) Knowing Turkish will never improve your life. You only feel that way because you surround yourself with other turks, and whatever. Again, look at the flag you're posting. Focus on improving your English, because it will get you better respected in a country that has actual prospects. Do other Turks go "haha are you a kurd??? lmao"? Fuck them, they're retarded.

3)
>speak English with a Turkish accent
>speak Turkish with an English accent
I speak English well but I stutter and fuck up often when I talk Turkish. I knew a Turkish girl who could speak both fluently. She's now in fucking Cambridge studying whatever. Life isn't fucking fair and if you compare yourself to others you will just look up to see a tower of people shitting on you.
I understand that speaking Turkish is important to you. But you will struggle if you try to improve at both. I've said it umpteen times already: focus on improving your English. People will LEGIT treat you differently. They will have a different first impression of you if you can suppress your accent. Listen and talk along with audio books. Listen to radio 4, whatever.
If you're that committed to improving your Turkish, move to Turkey and deal with it. The only place where fluent Turkish is useful. If you really think that's worth it, I don't know what to say.

Ah I see your problem, see the above paragraph: stop hanging out with other turks (aka in the UK, Kurds)

i've been typing in english for so long that i forgot to how to type turkish.

>People would accept you as english
You can't change his ethnicity idiot, you mean British

Splitting hairs IMO, but yeah

Record your Turkish.

Most of our minorities are like that too.

>If you're that committed to improving your Turkish, move to Turkey and deal with it

due to current restrictions at this point in time I cannot

see source but that would be the preferred option if I had money, see

>the HM government payed for your fucking food, clothes and everything else

I've tried improving my English accent for years before but it comes out as too forced, the only accent I can do is the accent of my peers but it is a very local accent anyway which won't help me (see: snatchy's accent)

>actual prospects
I have an emotional attachment to Turkey though that I don't have for England, probably because half my childhood was in Turkey and I'd like to go back and help my country

I'm not going to amount to anything in either anyway but I'd at least like to set up a family in Turkey etc

give me sentence or should I just read off falım

lol

How long you've been here? Also accents are passively fixed. You watch TV and talk to people with normal accents.

Not him but I enjoyed russia88, I rewatch it every month

born and raised as I said in the op

>see source

>half my childhood was in Turkey
>born and raised in England
I feel I need to dox you to understand your life story

You're probably just a brainlet then. You don't have a Turkish accent just a speech impediment.

I spent my summers in Kadıköy and all my memories as a very very little child were from Turkey but I did live in England

that stopped at around 10 because I stopped seeing my father due to issues and I only rarely go to Turkey now because my mum is poverty-mode but I still have a big emotional attachment to it

I am almost 100% certain it is a different accent

I only mentioned minorities and you think I'm Nazi? I hope not.

Just googled this "Russia88". If you are one of foreigners who think that Russia is full of Nazi, you would be disappointed. We are very acceptable of different cultures and we look down on our own. Basically we see it as inferior to almost anything else. Here president insults native Russians, says that we don't exist and we are tatars, nobody is angry.

I was born here 6 years before you, my father is English my mother a filipino whore. People think I'm a shitskin rapist that has come to exploit their country before I even open my mouth to speak.
They think I chose to come here. I have English blood but its unrecognisable, my blood irreversibly fucked, unchangable I'm neither Filipino or English and you complain about a fucking accent that could be changed overnight

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ba7YMTk44C

my ""Turkish"' accent

>tfw used to have a 100% complete and fine working istanbulite accent when I was little and then lost it

my condolences, but if we were to compare then we could also say that there are african children starving to death in Africa and therefore we have to be content with everything

but alas it doesn't work like that - still you're in a bad situation lad

>Kadıköy
Shieeeeet. No wonder you miss it. And I had all of my summer (and Xmas) holidays in Turkey too but I never considered it as spending half of my life there, odd.
And it is a different accent, the other guy doesn't know what he's talking about. IDK what else to say man, if you say that you don't have prospects in either country, I get it, but I don't know how you can try to improve your turkish while still living in the UK and planning to eventually building a life in Turkey.

it's hard I guess I'll just try to get into university in Turkey for something somehow (idk maybe being an English teacher?), by the end of the military service I should be ok? I hope?

I guess it should be pretty easy if I was to get some basic GCSEs since I'm getting my education in England which normally would be praised and put at the top of the list

Where did you spend your time in Turkey?

Have you at least integrated?

do you hate the white English? what's your stand?

>some basic GCSEs
pffffffft
Anyway
>Where did you spend your time in Turkey?
Balıkesir. Very comfy, nice and warm. I also used to stay a week or so at my uncle's place in Kadıköy, so that's why I said 'oh shit'.

you're fucking british mate. why do you care so much about turkey? it's becoming a shithole britain is way better

>Kadıköy
it's nice isn't it

it was the tits mate, the tits

literally all my dads neighbours would come over to my house when I was there and give me shit, like 20 of them just giving me constant attention (as you do when you're little), and then going to the borek shop the next morning and getting attention from everyone there

as I grew up from being little I matured with it too, and truly it is a great place

I don't know what you mean by integrated

I'm not a muslim, so there's nothing on that end

I don't go around to whitey saying "UZ IS RACESS"

I don't like England, I'm not English

you know what I do in my free time? I go out and smoke with my mates and play football or steal or some shit or just sit around

I'm scum but it is the local culture that has made me scum otherwise I'd be locked into my house all day doing nothing (as I was when I was younger), because there is not much else to do here

I don't relate to British people in any way apart from the ones here in the lower class. It's very hard to explain, I'm born and raised here but I feel very much like a foreigner, like a brand new alien.

also if you've ever been to Turkey or Britain, everything in Britain is so depressing, the streets everything

in Turkey there is so much life in everything, people are talking like they have lives they all don't sound dead, there is weather, the streets don't make you wanna kill yourself, all the houses don't look the same

This isn't an England vs Turkey thread either, I clearly have a very deep love for Turkey and there are obviously things in England but it's not for me