Sup Forums what is tge best way to pick up cougars/MILFS when you are in your early 20s?

Sup Forums what is tge best way to pick up cougars/MILFS when you are in your early 20s?

Pic always related

OP here.
>Live in Canada
>20 mins outside Toronto

tell them you are a virgin.

Does this actually work user?

yes it really does.

Yeah but you have to be confident still. Do that and you'll have a willing teacher

Will try. What do you suggest I do for inital contact? Tinder? Is there an app that works better... Or is it always bettet to meet ar bar?

idk if I would say full out virgin, I have had success telling them I am inexperienced. Like "only one or two girls, and nothing long term" But whatever works.

How can you be confident and say you are virgin cuck?

Green text your experience for us user?

25 yo here. Honestly man just start cruising to shitty dives and be social. The later it gets, the less inabitions there are all around and maybe, just maybe you will get lucky with an older chick or even one your age.

Not looking for one my age. Dating 8/10 girl my age but want to fufill milf fantasy

this was my line...

virgin
saving it for when i was married
high school girlfriend/fiancee died of menengitis

The best advice for meeting women in general is to hang around in places straight men don't generally go to eg roller rink, gay bars, upscale clothing stores. They're all packed with single women

Lul! That worked?! You must of acted like robert redford to make her believe that

Good advice user! Know any gay bars in Toronto?

it helps if you can squeeze out a single tear.

Cougars/MILFS aren't looking for boys, you'd be laughed at. You really think women over 30 want to fuck Michael Cera or Kirk Cameron types?

Fair, the oldest chick I fucked was this gross 50yo. It was super gross and I loved every second of it. The only advise that I could give you is for the love of fuck, do not bring up that she is older than you. If you can keep the conversation going and she's interested, you my friend are getting laid.

don't go to gay bars. every guy is going to look better than you and be in better shape than you. doesn't matter if you are the only straight guy there. she won't want to settle.

I am neither. I have often, without prompt, gotten "you look like jake gyllenhaal"

some do my friend.

Oakville fag, ajax fag, Scarborough fag, pickering fag. Either way gta fags are cuck good luck even getting a regular age bitch

Howd you get her into the bedroom with you user?

You don't go alone, you go with a friend. Best wingman I've ever had was my gay friend.

Oshawa/courticefag here

Got a regular age bitch. Want older for sex

Sometimes the best approach is the most direct. In that situation we were both smoking outside of the bar and I asked her if she wanted to get a room with me at a local hotel which she drunkenly agreed to.

With your dick

Bait

Some, not most. Huge difference and a completely inefficient approach. Confidence and assertiveness are the best approach here if you're not completely retarded.

Arent you afraid of fag hitting on you or lookong better than you?

Not bait. Reality. I am not here to lie user.

Im not retarded but sometimes im dissassociative or have anxiety

PULL THE PUPPY DOG EYES AND TELL HER HOW YOUR BOYFRIEND TREATS YOU LIKE SHIT

Not gay

Faggot

I've been hit on quite a bit at those bars, doesn't bother me bacause I just tell them I'm with my friend and am straight (BTW it also puts you into the shoes of a woman at a regular bar). Also not worried about them looking better because they aren't even playing in the same game I am.

Why user?

Tell them you are a little mommy boy faggot who needs milky milk and be sure to pout

I was dancing with friends at a bar and this milf wouldn't leave me alone. If I didn't have a fiancee I would have been game. I think a lot of cougars are looking for fun guys who are in good shape, i.e. not a dull fatty which is what most men turn into, hence why older women will seek out younger guys.

Happens to most women as well.

Men are less picky the closer it gets to 3am

im 24. i live in a small arizona town. i bet if i lived in a big city, even phoenix, i could probably meet more older women. i work tough labor and im going to college. i have some characteristics that a lady might find admirable. unfortunately the majority of women in that age group are already married. pretty conservative town so their sexuality is not gonna be very open to cheating. i dont really want that problem anyway. i just wish i could find a milf who would like my type. feels bad man...

>need to talk with a lot of old women
>for the senses how to talk with old women
>if you have enough "cojones" flirt with them

u will be shoked how many milfs who are married are ready for affaire..

fucking bars bro, try local pubs and also the older night clubs. Pretty much all towns and cities have bars that the older people prefer. take your self and a few mate to these places. Act fun and like you are having a good time and talk to them. like, hold a fucking conversation with them.

sHE DON'T HAVE TO KNOW THAT

GB points for chicken tendies

Harder to convince 3 am face fuck and cum covered tits

This. I am 21, and from 10 milfs only 3 maybe want you, there is chance but justz slightly.

Not helpful. Help me be the 3/10

Ugh now clue. I met them online, just wrote them, be myself, sorry.

>Kirk Cameron
He is 57 my dude

Which app/website?

Don't act immature although some will not care

dub dubs of truth

and the only reason a cougar wants to fuck a 20-ish is cause she wants to get fucked good

xhamster, nothing guaranteed

You met women on xhamater?!? How in the fuck?

Cougars and milfs that hook up with younger guys are usually desperate and pathetic. They're super fucking easy. Go to the right bar and walk up to one drowning her sorrows and just ask. I can't stand milfs and cougars. They're so fucking desperate and their bodies are starting to expire.

uhm yeah? You realize you can chat there, have your own profile?

You must like grape juice in a juice box... Milfs require an advance pallet. Refined with age. Their breasts often larger and time has worked wonders in perfecting them. Also much more knowledgeable and giving than young bitches

No i didnt. There is a chat room? How do you see others profiles?

They require nothing but young men lusting after them and they get winded after a half an hour of sex. Come back when you've actually hooked up with a "milf" and tell me how it was. I promise it isn't what it's cracked up to be.

go to wineries, wine tastings and esp wine festivals, trust me, tons of milfs, mostly juiced up and ready to fuck

Register, Click on Dating and yeah you can choose some things and just click on the profile picture and you see their profile
but dont except anything if you're newfag there.

Fucking catalina wine mixer

Picked him because of the whole saving for marriage thing someone mentioned. Also, Jesus, 57?

I am a newfag on it obv.

You know, you could just ask.

yeah well then you need help, we can write there.
you have a private chat room with each everyone if you click on the letter sign on their profile.

Toronto born and bred here. Go hit a couple of bars in Cabbagetown or Mimico. MILFs with no teeth can offer you an extra inch of tongue

yup come on like someone that doesnt know anything about wine, say your bros all hooked up and leftb you without a ride, you will be in saggy tit heaven before the next glass is poured

if you have a harley that is even better but if you have a harley you dont need advice on picking up pussy, bitches are throwing it at you

Sweet. Thats what i want... Are you a fag or something? How can you not milfs?

gonna need sauce on that

if you want firm and high you arnt looking for a milf , fasggot

typical milf

I like milfs. I have a young gf... I have tight. I want milf

you wont defeat gravity

Let gravity win... Look at those tits. 10/10 would tit fuck

Not hard at all but that's all I really bang at this time in my life old chicks are kinky as fuck and will pretty much do any thing. Be cool and confident find out what music she likes play that kinda music in your car. Take her out for some wine and go dancing. Older chicks love to dance.

so wrong.

not a milf, to be a milf they need to have had children HENCE the word MOM in the description

fake tits

So, how you know she has children or not? stupid idiot, a milf could be also a 18year old girl without hanging tits

no fake.

I'm 46 so consequently all I get is milf. The irony is that I'd prefer some young action instead...

not a milf, no strech marks, fake tits, too much grooming down below, 24 yo at the most, she will be a nice chunky pig someday but not yet

>>>
> Anonymous 03/28/17(Tue)16:28:18 No.727202440 ▶

if the lights are low, you never notice the difference, or the fact her mouth looks like a butthole.

the number 1 cause of ED in 50 year old men is 50 yo woman, give me some 19 yo putang I have had so much milf I could puke

That is absolutely the most vile pic I've seen in awhile. Euthanize that ugly cunt.

okay if you believe in yourself virgin
and this?

friends mom

You don't pick up cougars... they pick you up.

And they're gross and fucking saggy and desperate. Nasty.

I bet that ass smells delicious. I would raw dog that Latina puss like nothing else matters.

That's not what your mom said when I was balls deep in her throat.

She isn't latina but yes its amazing