O
T

N I C E
F
E
E
T

Worst User in Internet History.

Internet spam is designed to confuse, control and deceive.

Banana but with just one person and not as funny.

They flirt with everyone in thread, they use the cartoon female images in attempt to hide the fact that they are 100 gay. They vandalize the image and mentality of the female cartoon character they post with.

You faggots would make this furfag kill herself

Nice feet

OP. A shitposter without a board or cause. What an hero.

i wanna see your nudes furfag so how about you fucking show them right now dumbitch >:^))

Timestamp and sharpie in pooper.

Ah I get it. You're here because you can't even hold a simple conversation. We were trying to assist you, and you give us this garbage? Dissapointing.

Tits or gtfo.

Why do you shit post here where you won't get any friends? There are plenty of threads on /trash/ where you can shitpost in peace.

That was pretty gay

my god, its furtown

Impressive

rip

kill yourself

50% gay 50% fucking cancer

thanks i consider it my magnum opus

If everyone calls you ugly in real life, don't come on here begging for neckbeards to call you pretty because you pretend to be furfag.

Post yourself, not furfag, you attention seeking nigger.

Fucking bot i hope you get cancer

What is op even doing with his life

The power of weaponized autism right here lads.

Lol you're so lame, you can't even come up with anything else. You just copy and past the same shit.

ur a fagit

It's pretty entertaining when a user thinks he has me beat, please go on. I bet you're having yourself a good giggle. It's not our fault your a unfunny newfag lol. So yeah drink up baby. Those tears were obviously milked fair and square.

lurk moar
stop posting
dont touch the fucking keyboard for 2 more years

>32 posts
>6 IP's

......... oh my this is a disturbing display of weapons-grade autism

This one is shit tier

>
>......... oh my this is a disturbing display of weapons-grade autism

>The power of weaponized autism right here lads.

get ya own shit

Nah, you might be a newfag but OP is the biggest newfag. This thread is fucking clown shoes.

This isn't funny or even remotely Interesting. Fuck off OP, you're the biggest newfag I've ever encountered.

you are not alone, you are not the last, its just a matter of percepective

Please fucking learn to netiquette and what basic posts are objectively atrocious. Thank you.

OP, ur a poob

What the fuck am I supposed to enjoy, some autistic retard posting furfag pictures?

Oh boi it's furfag bot again, hello scriptirino kiddie.
>inb4 generic post