How do you meet girls if you can't drink alcohol?

How do you meet girls if you can't drink alcohol?

Most tips seem to involve that.

Just go out, you don't have to drink alcohol.

try joining a dance class. shit you not swing or salsa work pretty well.

You do if you're an autist like OP.

I honestly don't know. Alcohol was always involved in me meeting women, because I was an alcoholic for fifteen years. And I got a lot of ass, too. I don't drink anymore and I can't chat a gal up without dropping the spaghetti. I'll probably die alone.

Heroin or meth, easy pickings if you still care after a hit or two.

go to Straight edge parties

Why can't you drink?

Medical reasons.
Those exist?

Where do I find them.
I have a feeling that would kill me.
Fuck
I might try this.
Where would you suggest I go?

Meet them on here ya dingus.

>4 years and still going

What medical reasons? You're on Sup Forums, so you can tell us.

>implying you'd meet a woman and not a chick with a dick.

# of Sup Forumstards and other 4channers looking for a woman: [error: text limit reached]

# of women who 1. use Sup Forums and 2. would be dumb enough to date a guy from it: 0.4

I mean, I say medical reasons, but the real reason is that in my family tree the past 5 generations of men have died of alcohol related disease.

I'm not going to do that again.

Also it doesn't mix with my meds well.

I met a chick from an area code thread once and got my dick sucked, but she was ugly. I didn't care, but OP might. He doesn't drink so his standards probably automatically start at least a little higher than most of ours.

If you "decent" looking, just go to an nightclub. Have fun and horny bitches will come to you.

i have the same goal as you but not for the same reason

Being attractive helps fam and being able emotionally manipulate, but then i guess im just a controlling fuck with issues but my partner couldn't be happier.
If she has a dick she's hiding it well :^) wouldn't mind too be honest.

Fucking ouch that looks sore

Please do go on.
Isn't it difficult to stand out at a club unless you are drunk?

Don't they also require you to buy liquor. I've never been.

Which meds?

not really. Just be attractive, semi on your game, and grinding on ever girl that catches your eye till one reciprocates, and you'll know when they do.

How does one know when they do.

Well father was an abusive drunk, and given my problems with depression i figure if i start drinking chances are i'll just get addicted, i already avoid depression meds for that reason.

Also morally speaking i just fucking hate people who are so mentally weak and boring that they require alcohol to not only socialize but live as a normal human, it's disturbing that someone could be such literal human trash and not just off themselves.

they'll look back at you and typically either makeout with you or push in to your grind more. else she'll push you off or tell you to go away. I still recommend group dance lessons if you're looking for something steady though.

Well.. no. Not really. But depends on the club, if there is a overflow of dudes changes are low.

Dance and have fun, thats what makes you stand out. Just be open minded, don't be shy.

No, you can buy literally almost everything you want to drink. Water, different sodas etc.

I'm Nightlife / Event Videographer so..

if we meet i WILL fuck you

>that's more than just a promise

How did you get into that business?

Also where did you get the cute pictures?

check'd

sauce?

That one was from a Sup Forums thread I believe

Many are also from /soc/ or /r/selfharm.

Eyyy checked.

My sister is a "part time" nightlife photographer. A new client approached her, for pictures. And later she introduced me because he needed also some graphics done. I met him, talked about stuff , said I do also videos and I was in.
We're good friends now.

Just found them here and there,

Tinder fam. Or any online dating really. Also be very attractive because first impressions are pretty important, especially dating through apps.
Ideally by the time you agree to meet them, you should have a good idea what they like or how to make them laugh from your chats.

Tinder seems like it might be hard for a virgin like me to use.

I fundamentally lack experience with women because I was a drugged up zombie on ADHD meds throughout high school and college and just now switched to a lower dose and suddenly have a sex drive for the first time in my life.

Talking to random people really does seem like the best way to get jobs in this day and age.

Really cute pics by the way.

Grindr

>don't expect the gril to be pretty

>add meds lowering sex drive.
mine make me an absolute horndog. I have to fap at least twice before I can think about anything else.

I used to take adhd meds back in elementary, goddamn i'm fucking lucky i dropped them by highschool, those things are unholy for what they can do to a man.

Coffee? Dating sites are a thing, but not a fantastic medium. How old are you? Go to school and find a career where you meet people.

If you're looking for girls like the ones you're posting pictures of then just talk to them.
Insecure emo girls are the easiest

pics of your girl?

Are you 12?

Its all about networking, yes. You don't need a degree in this field. Have you experience and can deliver? Yes, you're in. It can be easy but doesn't have to.

Thanks, user. Running out of pics tho, haven't saved much.

I think they are different for everyone depending on dosage.

It turns out my parents had me on the strongest safe dose, lord knows why.

I only scaled it back when I found that out at the end of uni.

Now I can barely find a job because I am dependent on them to concentrate but fuck feeling like a zombie any more.

I've been a NEET for like half a year after graduation, where do I even find them.

I wish I could go back then and do my life over.

lol why would you need alcohol to meet girls...
sure it would take more balls but still its all in your mind
how to meet girl step by step : HI
the more you approach a girl the more xp you gain welcome to the game

dick

What is Facebook.

I've barely been able to hold down a job in my life, never graduated. Literally a useless piece of shit.
But if you know how to spin emotional shit and convince a girl you're legitimately interested in her, especially already insecure ones, it just flows.
Add random girls on Facebook, most will accept because attention.

Wait a while after they accept, start up a conversation, nothing overly flirtatious just a regular ass conversation, it seems like you have nothing else going on so time isn't an issue.
After talking for a while things usually progress. It helps if you're what they find attractive, but if not you just have to push it a bit harder.
You'll get it man, don't stress yo'self

Go to AA meeting I drink and even I show up to them just to bang some chicks. They can drink or smoke so they wanna fuck your welcome

They can't I mean*

Where do you find cute emo girls?

For me it was easyer when i was clean and the girl was drunk mostly ist was better when i was clean You need to be selfish enough

hanging in the closet

Kek

The cool thing about not drinking is that you're free to be an obnoxious asshole who is sober. Most girls fantasise about that type of asshole.

Do girls actually like this?

I need a girl to confirm.

Go to the bar/club and talk to people play pool drink a coke with ice . And be chill. That's the best way man . Coffee shops are really good for meeting people to . Not like Starbucks but more mom and pop coffee shops . Depends on the person your trying to meet . Wild or chilled out and non drinker like yourself.

moar?

Last one of this set I have.

Go to night school. Chicks who work during the day go at night. Strike up convo about work.

goose

But that's just it you become what's knowen as a dry drunk . Where you come off as a drunk even tho you don't drink anymore . My grandfather is the same way . But going back to drinking is the worst option . Just work on yourself man . It toolk me a very long time to find a new chick when I quite all the drugs and drinking but if you work on your own shit befor you start looking chicks can see that you put work in meaning you'll be willing to put the work in to make them happy to . I Donno I'm some 24 year old . But from my experience that's always worked .

Femanon here, Yeah it's cute, but for me it's more of a little brother thing to do. That's my perspective anyway :)

As I suspected.

I assume most girls don't want guys who are massive assholes all the time.

Go get a coffee and ask to sit with a girl or girls if you wish. I've done it. If they say no, don't sweat it. But if they say yes, you had better be a good chatter.

Hmm, that might work.

The reason I post these pictures isn't because I find these girls hot.

It's because I feel it's what I deserve to do to myself, but I can't bring myself to cut.

>can't drink alcohol
Mudslime sandnigger spotted