Colin Kaepernick: People blaming him for ratings “need to look in the mirror”

>During a conference call with Miami reporters, Kaepernick was asked about polls that suggested his protest was one of the reasons for the decline.

>“They’re not watching football because of my stance about fighting systematic oppression and wanting the same equality and freedom for all people? I would say they probably need to look in the mirror at what they value,” Kaepernick said, via Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald. “You know, if they’re OK with people being treated unfairly, being abused, being harassed, being terrorized, then the problem is more with what they’re doing in their lives than it is about watching football games.”

>While there certainly are some people who don’t approve of his message or his method, there are plenty of other reasons for ratings to be down this year. But the political fury it created (at a time when we had plenty of others to deal with) is also part of the storm that has hit the NFL this season, one which the President-elect has taken credit for, while blaming Kaepernick as well.
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/24/colin-kaepernick-people-blaming-him-for-ratings-need-to-look-in-the-mirror/

He did it he finally killed the NFL

nigger

macaco

Negro

is this faggot still talking

You have equality and freedom you retarded nigger.

He'll be quietly let go in the off season, no way in hell Chip keeps him around while he's only a mediocre QB and a huge distraction

nigger

Schokoladenmann

nigger

chocolate man

Aren't they 1-9? They're garbage right now. No one wants to watch their games or attend their games either judging by the attendance. The prices don't do them any favors either.

Unless you're the Raiders, Eagles, or Browns expect the ratings and attendance to go to shit if the team sucks.

no one gives a fuck about this coon

>mfw the NFL is a league for SJWs now
ahaha

>half breed with 15 minutes of fame has to result to niggerdom to stay relevant.

Nothing to see here

Blacks March in the streets
>They need to protest peacefully
Black guy kneels during anthem
>Literally spitting in the face of muh troops

>white ppl still assblasted about this
lmao

Didn't he say this with a fidel Castro shirt on?

what they should do is set up a black political party instead of doing retarded shit that gets them nowhere

>unironically a nigger lover
kill yourself

Keep it on your containment board, bruce

There's more of us than there are of you, leftist scum. Kill yourself.

there are a shit ton of niggers in prison

not sure how it happened but the NFL really stumbled into this godsent scapegoat.

anyone with a brain knows the real problems leading to shit ratings

get fucked, you half-nigger asshole

Fuck this worthless piece of shit, he doesn't give a single fuck about any of that

He just knows he can't be cut now

>never voted

Nice opinions but it's all self serving behavior.

>my stance about fighting systematic oppression and wanting the same equality and freedom for all people
>didn't vote
>still thinks his opinion matters

The world we see is constructed by the media. The heroes and some of the villains are created by the media.
But I don't know if our need for drama came before, or if their need for money created that need in us. Sheeple being told what wars to fight. People getting distracted from the ball

If you don't stand with Kaepernick your racist

I just wanna take this opportunity to thank the trophy polishers that rescued this son of Africa from the dumpster.

meant for Kaepernick, not you OP

completely forgot the faggot has never even bothered to vote in his life, not even for the first black president in the usa
>muh political stance la
>I'm black panther la
>forget about my black father that disappeared as soon as he knew my white mom was pregnant la
>forget about the rich white family that adopted me and gave me everything I have la
lmao what a fraud

Racism doesn't exist, just look at this thread :^)

>rioting and damaging property is "protesting"

Mayate

got a point

Ya thats a better idea.

what I don't understand is why they haven't done it yet
>white people hate us
>white people are bad and racist
>white people made us slaves
>let's vote for white political parties, what could go wrong
considering elections are usually won by very narrow margins (5-10% of voters) they should set up a black politcal party, capture the black vote (5-10% of votes) and then negotiate and adhere to the one of the two big parties that agrees to implement all their demands, and make them win the election. It's what every minority interest does in every other democracy around the world

They've had at least 50 years to realise this and set it up and yet here we are, with a faggot that doesn't bother to vote but thinks kneeling during an anthem will change things and the rest cheering for him

Instead, they bring beyonce and whoever to sing and dance for hillary clinton to convince blacks vote for her, as if they were retarded kids. They should feel insulted lel

Why do white men fear a strong black brother for speaking his mind?

Because he's saying nothing of value or with a shred of truth.

>>forget about my black father that disappeared as soon as he knew my white mom was pregnant la
>>forget about the rich white family that adopted me and gave me everything I have la

Jesus, is that true? Coalburners are so fucking stupid

>black political party
NAACP and they are shit

You bluepilled as fuck

The white man will laugh the black man for ignorance instead of truth.

What the fuck is this guy's problem? Dude's a millionaire and keeps attention whoring like a fucking idiot. Americans are already bombarded with politics everywhere they go and just wanna sit on the couch and relax while watching some football, is that too much to ask?

There are more peaceful ones than riots.

Why do people make it seem like a bunch of black people love him for this? How own teammates have called on shit, hell my grandma who's a veteran fucking hates him for this.

People want to use Bud Light and the NFL to escape from their shitty lives.

They don't want to be lectured by them on the wage gap and racism.

That's why people are tuning out.

Nigga fuck your grandma and every veteran that has a problem with it

He's disrespecting them with this.

>blacks protest peacefully
>reality

pick one

>Crapondick

>being a nigger

>2016
>getting destroyed by Stephen A Smith
ISHYGDDT

wannabe philosophical bullshit, this faggot is gonna kill himself after he's out of a job next season and still blame whites for killing him in his suicide note

The reason ratings are down is because people watch sports to get away from all that bullshit. But now when they tune into the NFL its nothing but

>STOP BEATING YOUR WOMEN
>MUH BLM
>BOB COSTAS HERE FOR YOUR HALFTIME REPORT TALKING ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT FOOTBALL
>COLIN COLIN COLIN COLIN
>KNEELING KNEELING KNEELING KNEELING

I don't give a flying fuck one way or the other about what Colin thinks, I just don't want it shoved into my face when I'm watching football god damnit. I put up with enough shit at work and hear and see enough politics without needing it crammed down my throat when I just want to watch the fucking game.

This is a big part of it.

It's escapism, we don't need your fucking social justice cause of the week injected. It's bad enough with the pink uniforms for titty month and all the other non football related shit they push.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

ya, it is true

why hasn't somebody put this nigger on a slab yet? doesn't the nfl have mob ties?

>ooga booga where the grandmas at

lol why do white people care so much about some dumb song

Colin Kaepernick is a super genius. He's doing this so Goodell gets fired and he's trolling the fuck out of SJWs by taking a moral stance on an issue and then not voting. It's brilliant satire, truly art imitating life.

Praise Colin Kaepernick!!!!

oh wow oh shit wait why is college foobtall not suffering in the ratings and is actually doing better than ever despite the majority /cfb/ fans living in regions that are stereotypically known as racist?

oh shit fuck nigger

it's literally just because CFB is exciting amateur football where everyone gives no fucks because they're either never going pro or need to ball out to get noticed.

the real reason the NFL sucks is because every QB is literally le check down man, commercials, pauses every other play. all of the exciting players are in really bad markets or teams like Stafford.

he lives in california, unless he's voting on a local referendum about plastic bottles at grocery stores or some such hippie shit his vote doesn't matter

fuckin nigger

When your life is easy, you become annoyed by trivial things, because you don't know what real problems are. This website is basically a living testament to this fact.

It is nice because they can't have baby Jeromes in prison.

any credibility this faggot had was lost when he admitted he didn't go vote

this whole thing is just him grasping to stay in the league, hope the niners cut his bitch ass, any other city in the us and this guy would be gone already

i've read multiple stories about female prison guards being impregnated by inmates, it's apparently quite a popular fetish

That's how those fuckers in New York escaped, female guard got seduced by one of them and facilitated it.

too bad the rest of the country isn't as progressive and tolerant as New York

>yfw he claimed he didn't even vote

I'm a niner fan and I want this cancer off my fucking team. It's his girlfriend. She's an "activist" who lives that nice American lifestyle while fighting the man as a MTV VJ.

They reworked his contract. He is free to go and the niners are free to cut him after the season.

Basically the only way he stays is if both the team and him decide for him to stay. I don't see that happening.

literal kek

doesn't work in a 2 party, first past the post system

it would be a massive spoiler effect

I recommend watching Stephen Smith chewing out Krap for not voting. It's the one time anything good has ever come out of his mouth.

>kneels
This all started because he was just sitting on the bench looking brain dead because he's a lazy piece of shit, not some glorious stand for justice