So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

yea, you are

PROTIP: she already did it.congrats OP

you mean ex

Stop posting this every single day you fucking hobo

All of these

/thread

How's the weather in Russia these days?

You will get a disease.

And why would you want to see something that looks like a log of shit hanging out of your girls pussy?

fucking beat her

Jup. CanĀ“t remember how often I had to read this shit with the same fucking pic.

Are you retarded? Chances are she's fucking niggers all along, so dump that filthy bitch

ye

How many times a day does this get posted

>SAGE

Stale copypasta

Time to get a new girl

If she was dating me and asked this question she would no longer be my gf

You're a fucking idiot for deciding to be with her after that. When she cheats on you, don't be surprised

ahuahuahha if you allow this you are a really cuck and fool

good luck with that

CUCK A DOODLE DOO

Dude, no. She's fetishizing black people and making them into objects. You want to be with someone who promotes systemic racism by perpetuating stereotypes?

STOP! JUST STOP! You have posted this same thread with same text and same picture for over month now...

you know that most of thise post about white women fucking Niggers or Black men as they call themself... lol Most of them are orenized. They get paid to post this shit. Paid by Jews. They want to Trigger other people. Some guy got banned from Sup Forums, he had proof of it, there is a picure explaining everything dont know if i got it anymore...

Where do I go to literally get paid for shitposting on Sup Forums?

As i said Well not all of you. But some of you. Not saying you are getting paid. Eitehr way it is a way of Triggering people, that i never get why the same anons even respond to it...

Look at what Sup Forums and /gif/ is most about. EIther Trans shit or Niggers fucking white girls..

I mean I'm just saying that if there's any shitposting cartels that will pay my bills in exchange for me posting stupid nigger cuck shit on the 'chan, hmu

Oh well it is a bit more compicated then that i have to say.

ITT: John Trudeau AMA

I mean I'll post tranny and bernie shit too

So the pasta is pastaing me to pasta her pasta a pasta. Am I pasta for even pasta?

If you have to ask Sup Forums you're already fucked, OP.

would you be more comfortable with a white guy banging her out?

yes leave the bitch