How does he know Bruce is Batman again?

How does he know Bruce is Batman again?

how could you not, really?

/thread

Zoey Deschanel probably did a song about it.

Because he's robin duh

Both their mother's were called Martha.

He said to Bruce something like "when I saw your face, I knew your were Batman" but you can't see Batman's face because he wears a mask. So how did he know?

Dont know, walked out after the bat was broken and still havent finished it.

He said they had the same orphans look in their eyes

I sometimes forget that there is a movie past 5 minutes in TDKR

It's extremely painful

how rude.

its like saying "hey dude I know you're The Flash since you got that homosexual look in your eyes"

you don't just say that to someone.

They have the same lisp.

So, wait, he could tell he was an orphan? Bruce Wayne is already known to be orphaned, that's public knowledge. What happened to Nolan after Inception?

Because he is basically Tim Drake who solved the identities of Batman and Robin in the comics.

Why they didnt have him do actual detective work, which would set him up better as Batmans successor I dont know

spoiler alert but he's actually cobra commander

>that scene when he blows bruce to prove he blew batman by measuring how far he can deepthroat him and proving its the same dick

The two Nolans and Goyer only ever cared about some of the more significant plot points from graphic novels when writing the trilogy. All the specifics of the comics in general are thrown out the window.

Because he's a hothead?

Because he has an IQ above 100

>So there's this guy going around Gotham who seems to really hate criminals
>He's also extremely rich given all the gadgetry he uses
>I wonder if there are any really rich guys who would have a reason to particularly hate criminals
>Oh yeah, Bruce Wayne watched his mother and father die when a criminal shot them, and he's really damn rich
>Now that I see him in person as well, he's quite muscular too, could definitely be a fighter
>I heard about this time at a party when the Joker showed up, Bruce bashed one of the criminals with his own gun in front of two guests then went into a panic room, but then Batman showed up a minute later
>Also Batman only started showing up when Bruce Wayne came back from his many years abroad

/thread

>red glow on his face represents his hotheadedness

BRAVO NOLAN DEEPEST KINO