Is Ben from PWR BTTM a serial rapist?

spin.com/2017/05/pwr-bttm-ben-hopkins-allegations-apology/

The bands' response wasn't super reassuring either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_kGP-AlEuk
youtu.be/fbhA-0IycPE
twitter.com/internetskye/status/862722985765089280/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who cares

Are people really getting mad at a gay man for using anti-LGBT language? I'm gay and I call myself and my friends faggots all the time. Is there anything wrong with that?

OY VEY, HES AN ANTI SEMITE. SHUT EM DOWN

No, they're mad because whoever wrote this Facebook post says he's a repeated sexual assaulter (including of minors) primarily. There's the other stuff he's accused of as well, but who really gives a shit if he posed next a swastika years ago as banter? Thing is, it's one allegation and there's no evidence presented, so it would be wrong to jump to conclusions.

Yeah I know that's the main allegation, I was just looking at some of the posts on twitter. Some people are just fucking stupid I guess.

very fond memories of ben calling women "ugly bitches", telling me he went to a naked play to see the breasts of the actors involved and how incredible the breasts were, and doing a "campy gay dude" bit for attention and laughs

some of us find our truths later than others, and god bless him if he's happy, but it sure is convenient that the truth he landed on is an eminently marketable and conveniently of-the-time mishmash of you-are-if-you-say-you-are queer aesthetics, and it sure is hard to take him at face value when he's on NPR flubbing some internal script about how, as a kid, he never thought "someone like him" could be a rockstar, or waxing about "his partner" while conveniently forming sentences that never convey that she's a woman

i know it's probably a net good, and it's helping people, and who am i to be policing this shit anyway, but this shit is edward-sharpe calculated

wtf I love Ben now

Oh, I didn't see that.
I don't know, some people are weird like that I guess.

>Queer punk band gets shit on
Nothing of value was lost

He sounds like an /ourguy/ who skillfully manipulated the system.

>Sodomite is a depraved sexual predator
Huh, who'd have thought

I remember seeing some p4k joke-interview thing with them, and all they would talk about was doing poppers and "taking loads"

who cares
he makes shitty music anyways

>queer people
I automatically don't care the second I read those words. Post this shit to tumblr, nobody gives a fuck about this.

Why can leftists NEVER draw swastikas the right way? I thought it was a Sup Forums meme but in literally almost every picture I've seen they draw them backwards

shit band for trendhopping scenesters
hope this tanks their career

>not doing poppers
WEW

man don't you have anything better to do

I went to bard too what up

t. BTFO'd pwr bttm fan
And to answer your question, yes ben is absolutely /ourguy/

board is life

oh, sweet this dudes a genius
ps: i'd fuck that drummer raw

wait what the fuck how many other people on this board went to Brad Collage?

GUYS!

fuck

Why couldnt this happen to Mac DeMarco?

I hate this bitch

i love e-drama from literally who bands

because he's a sweetheart. this can't happen to someone who hasn't committed the acts to make them guilty.

he's too profitable to ruin just yet

I really wish the being pushy about sex = rape meme would stop. Sure, it's a dick thing to do, but it's not really rape is it?

which order am i supposed to read this in

twitter is such a shit platform for this kind of thing
having to break it up into micro-posts in reverse order

THERE IT IS

Quints confirm Twitter's shit for accusing people of rape on

tl;dr first world problem narcissistic shit is what im getting at though. terrible band anyways so who cares about this gay ass shit

Sadie really is awful. I've known her irl. She's a drama queen and annoying as hell.

this is a digits thread now

Let me contribute some dubbz my man

No it's not

not bad

wew lad

I was actually pretty fucking shocked to hear this, I thought they were cool.

>no evidence
>guilty until proven innocent
why are millennials so fucking stupid?

is their career over?

>the time we had sex it was coercive
>acknowledge it as rape
>massively triggering for me
>date rape which HE COMMITTED
>i'm sure he doesn't think he did anything wrong
>practice better consent
>i am anti-prison
>value victim's feelings
fuck this bitch, and I hate PWR BTTM

i'm a popper-addicted faggot and PWR BTTM is shit...listen to huggy bear instead: youtube.com/watch?v=I_kGP-AlEuk

t. /r/theredpill

Fuck you dude, I'm just being cautious until more news comes out. Sue me.

t. tumblr

>I'm being cautious by not following innocent until proven guilty
walking contradiction

what an asshole. They have any new albums coming out soon?

>Fuck you dude, I'm just being cautious
>taking sides = cautious
no, fuck you dude

>took me years to realize it was rape

>cautious
wew

wew

Tomorrow, seems very well timed.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaghahaha

Damn, didn't realize maybe having second thoughts about a band I like is such a grievous offence. I'll be sure to do better next time.

>having second thoughts = guilty until proven innocent
just stop already

your grievous offense was immediately calling it uncool despite a lack of evidence and then calling yourself cautious for doing so

AAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

can we get rid of pwr bttm and get jank back? considering that nigga did nothing

PWR BTTM did more for the gay community than Sup Forums ever did

PWR BTTM have allegedly raped members of the gay community
Sup Forums has never been alleged to have done this
Therefore, Sup Forums is better for the gay community

wtf I love rapists now

which one of you is hentittiez

>taking into account anything other than the music

what you're doing is the exact opposite of caution though. a cautious person would say "there's no evidence so I'm not going to form an opinion on this", you had a kneejerk reaction

>it's an "sex is automatically rape if I end up regretting it afterwards" episode

Literally who? I've never heard of these people, seriously who the fuck are they

the queer community is fucking retarded, every couple months some pillar of one safe space or another is outed as a bigger fucker than the people they make a big stink about keeping out

youtu.be/fbhA-0IycPE

They dont seem like the type to rape someone, honestly

>le funny vsauce reaction image
>>/reddit/ is that way

not an argument

twitter.com/internetskye/status/862722985765089280/photo/1
holy shit lmao

the rapist has nice hair. wonder what product he uses

I've already lost track of what the fuck is going on

>the rapist

Class of 2015 bb

the person calling out pwr bttm for abuse is being called out for abuse

What a twist

I keep trying to think of something productive to say but my brain keeps getting invaded with laughter jesus christ

trapped in the closet episode 93

HOLY FUCK, all of Sup Forums needs to get the fuck in here

I don't get it. What am I supposed to be seeing in those pictures?

see

The first is the allegations, I think the second is just to show the guy? I'm guessing this post was was made by the guy more for people who know the accuser already and know he's an abuser.

is Split really any good or is it just a meme?

the abuser of my abuser is my friend

pretty much literally everybody is a sodomite, buddy
name one person who only has sex for procreative purposes
(PROTIP: you can't)

we're all depraved

"mattfromcoastlines" was one of the first to break this news that PWR BTTM are abusers

"internetskye" is now calling out "mattfromcoastlines", contending that he himself is an abuser (with no anecdotes or evidence)

I think it's safe to assume at this stage that everyone involved is full of shit

I like pwr bttm but at the very least they're insufferable SJW cunts so I never really paid attention to them as people. I'm curious to see how this ends though

Yes, including the band
one of the twitter accounts the reddit reports was created today and is clearly chan related

it's a good mainstream psychothriller
do you know about the special thing at the end?