BASED Jeremy Jahns LOVED Suicide Squad

BASED Jeremy Jahns LOVED Suicide Squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKaLy54AbWs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_Tomatoes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It honestly doesn't matter how badly "critics" review it. Rotten Tomatoes is paid off by Disney and this is already confirmed fact. It's pretty low of Disney to kick their only competition to the ground this scummily. But hey, once Wonder Woman and justice league are actually successful, we'll be right back on track with Marvel. And all it'll take will be 2 movies.

MODS sticky this NOW

prick

literally who likes literally what?

>Rotten Tomatoes is paid off by Disney

Owner : Fandango Media
Time Warner/Warner Bros. (30%)
Comcast/NBCUniversal (70%)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotten_Tomatoes

>The pleb who didn't like the Krampus and whose "version" was generic crap

Oh wow, no way

>confirmed fact

source?

The definitive opinion

>only complaint is NOT MUH
He's talking about Joker, of course, yeah? Obviously this fuck doesn't have some deep knowledge of Deadshot and I doubt Batman uses his 5 second scene to rape someone.

So the Youtube comment section is more redpilled about the industry than /r/4channit. Sad.

f-fuck dc

>suicide squad gets a awesome rating

looks like people are gonna call it an epic badass movie.

>a awesome
kek

A broken clock is right twice a day.

>it is the best dcu movie that i have seen by a clear mile

wtf i like jahns now

Inb4 Sup Forums blames this on Correct the Record too

although I cringe at his humour attempts I think most of the time he says the objective truth about films and I agree with him most of the time

reminder that he thought BvS was dogshit

Has anyone considered the possibility that Jeremy's mother was indeed freaked?

>Rotten Tomatoes is paid off by Disney

I will not laugh at you just because I know you're baiting

This is my guy.

IF YOU SAY IT THEN IT'S TRUE :^D

Rotten tomatoes may not be paid by Disney but the critics that RT compiles from definitely has bias towards the company's films. Whether this is because they're paid off or that they simply aim to pander to a certain crowd is up for debate, but there's no way AoU, Thor 2 or Ironman 2 deserved better ratings than BvS from just cinematography alone.

>you. i like you.
why do people still use dial-up?

"This character was good, This character was great, This character was alright. Not all i expected but the music hahaha very good, Also that heavily promoted character? just a cameo, The pacing was bad, The scene transitions were not good but what can ya do huh? also that one thing? yikes all in all very good guise".

who?

>straight from dc_cinematic
cuck

>le retarded funny face reviewer man likes a bad movie

>not giving it Awesometacular

Damn it, Jeremy. You were so close to getting me to subscribe...

they paid him

>BASED Jeremy Jahns.

Ah yes. The man who thought The Force Awakens was his favorite movie of last year.
Who's second and third favorite movies of the year before were captain america and x-men.

Who rated the fucking Desolation of Smaug his second favorite of 2013. And rated Looper and TDKR his top 2 of 2012.

Jesus fucking christ. He's even worse than Stuckmann.

>there's no way AoU, Thor 2 or Ironman 2 deserved better ratings than BvS from just cinematography alone.
That's diplomatic of you to a fault. Most Marvel movies make me question where Disney's money is going. Do I call them Disney? Is it Disney or Marvel? Disney's Star Wars looks like a proper film where as all their Marvel movies look embarrassingly cheap.

DC should stand for Devisive Cinema. Every movie they've made has split the fanbase.

>tfw when its true

lets be honest they were looking for the first person to say it was good and claim them as the unbiased critic

Well he shat all over BvS, so something is really fucking creepy regarding either him or his peers.

Jeremy had a lot of potential but he squandered it by going all soft

It's not paid off, the critics are just living in an echo chamber and a hivemind

When are you guys going to stop sucking off RT and other youtube critics and just form your own opinion?

Feels fucking fantastic. Gives me anxiety though having to worry about "do I see it now or wait half a year for the Movie of the Century Edition?" Maybe in a roundabout way we'll a Director's Cut of Star Wars Rogue One before the soccer moms butchered it.

>you only like critics that agree with you

Shouldn't that be the case? As in you find critics that has similar tastes in movies ?

>he doesn't understand Disney aesthetic

They make them bright and cheap so you watch them on your iPhone

Moar Evansposting

please like this movie.

>LOVED

He was favorable towards it with no 'awesometacular' meme at the end. More like he gave into fan pressure to give a positive review.

He and Chris Stuckmann are so predictable, neither of then never have the balls to call out a popular movie when its a fuckin piece of shit.

They try as best as they can to stay right in the middle and please both sides. Both of their reviews of Ghostbusters 2016 show exactly that. They hather cut their balls off then suffer any form of backlash.

Red Letter Media and Yourmoviesucks are the only ones that I know, that are not afraid of speaking their honest opinions.

These are fucking brilliant