Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ-Sy11mvZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post sexy pics of his wife

There are none.

>Man is 34
Looks a hell of a lot older.

*buy

It's because doug is a talentless hack who rolled the dice rode a trend to success, banked on preteen audiences with no taste to get viewership, and had a good shill network going for a while. When all that dried up he had no talent to keep it going

Chick > Critic

Are you proud of yourself for owning this user?

his old style reviews where he just talks to the camera are so much better than the skit stuff he does

So what's left for them to do to meet these goals?

yes

RIP Jew Wario

Added up, they have statistically touched one-third of a whole woman

Is that garlic in her hand?

ded babby

Did anyone ever manage to cap that girl with the goggles when she became a cam whore for a week?

>$60,000
What did the fans mean by this?

Just look at the picture you posted OP. That is someone who doesn't understand presentation. Just look at how he dresses himself. No style or fashion sense, goofy smile, bad haircut, lackluster beard, those 4th grade tier glasses.

Anyone wanna bet how many years before Doug will need to get a real job?

I say 5 to 6.

What is this picture from?

He made a video of himself quitting a real job years ago

>Never made good content

There's your mistake, user.

>*sets up joke*
>*stops*
>*looks away*
>*blinks rapidly while licking lips at the same time*
>*punchline*

I used to be a big fan, but now literally every video is like 15 minutes of his stupid self-referential metaplot.

So... Utterly... White...

What happened to chick in Motoko outfit? She's so lewd in that photo and in most of To Boldly Flee, and then looks like a fucking train wreck in AT4W movie.

MLP SHIRT

Less fucking skits and he's good to go.

>implying any company would want him

Practically everything, excluding about 4 episodes of Pop Quiz Hotshot.

But it was on ABC?

He was a Janitor lol

This is Doug?

Oh, Christ...I just watched the video.

>Janitor
That's what happens when you get a degree in film from a school not in CA or NY.

The problem isn't his degree, it's his talent.

Talented people are easy to spot honestly...you can get a degree in whatever the fuck you want, you just have to be GOOD at it for it to matter.

Good point

How did they get away with getting 90k and the sets be THAT shitty? Like...holy shit.

I am subbed to channels with half of their subscriber count and they have better sets funded by as little as 700 bucks from their monthly Patreon campaigns...

Seriously, holy fuck man. 90k....

I can't fap to this picture. I know her sluttyness caused the death of a human being.

>a fucking fetus
>human being

Some of you still hung up about her abortion?

They did a show about people quitting their jobs I think.

It is. Shall I explain to you where you are comming from

>666

Fuck off to your containment board wherever you cunts bitch about fetuses being people and stay off my thread.

He stopped being funny or entertaining when he hired the girl and the nigger and started the skit shit.
When it was just him behind the camera is was alright .

Also he has no idea how joke timing works. Spazzing out and shouting for 10+ mins straight is just annoying

Woman's body, faggot. It's not your call. Stop caring.

She had an abortion?

A fetus is literally less of a being than an animal.
If you don't bitch about eating meat then don't bitch about abortion either.

Yeah, which honestly isn't anyone's actual business...but you and I both know where we are.

I agree I'm just amazed anyone from Channel Awesome has had sex before. I thought they were all to autist to even touch other people.

not an argument
I enjoy how much you are triggered, tho

>when something is inside of another body, it cant be a human being

Christ, he's 34? That's still young. He looks like shit.

>lackluster beard

I'm not triggered by telling you how much of a colossal archaic faggot you are by bringing these 50 year old arguments to the table that nobody cares about.

Go read The Watchtower and get fucked by your uncle. Better use of your time.

Not only did she have an abortion, she made a documentary about the experience.

kys

Holy shit

Reminds me of the villain from LazyTown, with that chin.

What degree?

Or that creepy real-life Goofy impersonator.

Which is what made this the greatest burn of all time.

I'm pretty sure there is a gore thread on Sup Forums just waiting for your edgyness

You are angry as fuck. I know the truth hurts and I'm sorry if it triggers you to hear that child killing is wrong

>truth hurts
>abortion is child killing

Are you 75 and don't think women are people? Is rape a myth? Do women ask for it by the way they dress?

I just figured he had a "film studies" degree from some shit Illinois Uni.

Such poor taste.

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT OLD PIC

THIS IS THE NEW GANG

>Is rape a myth?
How is this relevant?

hearty kek

I hope she cried when she saw that pop up.

>Are you 75 and don't think women are people? Is rape a myth? Do women ask for it by the way they dress?
Those lazy strawmen have nothing to do with anything I said. A human fetus is human my man. Check the dna when in doubt

Go back to twitter, Lindsay.

>Do women ask for it by the way they dress?
Well, do I ask for it when I walk into the hood waving around with 100dollar bills? Do I ask for it crossing the street without looking?

>le teach men not to rape
>>>/tumblr/

an unborn fetus without a brain, consciousness or the ability to really comprehend data is not a real human you fucking sperg. And in the end, it's not up to you.

When you grow a being in your uterus, you can decide to do whatever the fuck you want.

Why is this a hard concept? You simply just don't get to decide what someone else does with their body.

Year of the Spoony when?

Go abort another Linz

When he kills himself finally.

>Well, do I ask for it when I walk into the hood waving around with 100dollar bills?

This is such an autistic conflation of bullshit.

No more reviews, just livewire and shitty CA cameos

Don't forget wrestling videos

You realize that comment was a joke right?

So if your grandma becomes severe alzheimers she stops being a human.

>You simply just don't get to decide what someone else does with their body.
I dont. Same way I dont decide what people do in their own houses. But when it involves killing human beings, personal liberties stop

IT WAS A JOKE
T

W
A
S

A

J
O
K
E

>if your grandma becomes severe alzheimers she stops being a human
Yes, like you just said, she became severe alzheimers
She is literally a disease now

why?

>reading trivia page of NC on tv tropes because I just was
>you can check it yourself what I'm about to state, but I'm paraphrasing here, try word searching 'too kinky to torture' on that trivia page I think
>during a ball kicking scene, doug objected to protection and went with the most minimum armor he could get away with, because he was genuinely excited to have his balls smashed
>"If I can't have kids now, so be it!"
>during a crying scene, doug attached several clothe pins to his scrotum to make his crying real

Nchick was a major slut, the only guy who didn't fuck her was cock slut and Rob.

Cock slut isn't into girls though.

Good thing I made a typo. Now you dont have to face that your reasoning was exposed as absolutely retarded

>It's just method acting for the scene, guys!
OK, Doug.

You can't compare a fetus to a person with alzheimers. If you really want to compare it to something compare it to vegetative state because a fetus literally have no brain.

He doesn't need it, he's able to figure out things without proper training.

I'm not who you were talking to originally, sorry senpai, couldn't resist

>keep those patreon bucks coming

I'm not either.

What always put me off with CA videos is the shitty video and sound quality, all their videos look like old school youtube, not >current year youtube, not even to mention the cringe inducing "skits"

which one likes kaka the most?

A fetus doesn't have a brain. I mean literally. There's no fucking brain in the "skull". So it's more like a vegetative stat than alzheimers.

And how THAT being edgy? I'm stating the facts here: You can't say that an organism without a brain is more human than an animal unless you believe in some bullshit religion that tells you it's a human because fuck logic.