Sup Sup Forums what are we getting fucked up on today?? clonazepam, addys, and tons of alcohol for me...

Sup Sup Forums what are we getting fucked up on today?? clonazepam, addys, and tons of alcohol for me. Time to assault my GABA receptors!

i dont use pills anymore, but i am going to smoke some dank tonight ayy

Can never go wrong with that! What strain are you smoking?

concerta ativan and budwiser

Shrooooooms

>angry orchard

found the femanon.

alprazolam. i took 10mg last night

You should honestly be in some sad drug/sad alcohol hall of fame man... It is like you are showing off your crocks shoes, Nickelback live CD, and your W8 operating system. If you planned this you are a genius and if you didn't you should give up alcohol and drugs.

Haha touché. I can consume on in like a minute and cider is good. Come on maaan. Fair enough.

Don't bother with the adderall. Just stick to downers.

lol if you take that combo of drugs, you'll end up sober. Uppers and downers together? Christ.

Sadly nothing tonight, doing some acid this weekend which I am looking forward to

Why is that? It's just what I current have available atm. It will get you highly fucking up on euphoric when you assault your GABA receptor with 15+ Kpins and tons of alcohol. Add just to provide some stim euphoria.

Yeah I only use it minimally, insufflated for some nice stim euphoria when I'm far gone.

Completely false.

amphetamine and benzos are by far the best mix to take and still be functioning / able to be at work, save the alcohol to get to sleep with later

Why would you combine addys?
Won't they zero out the Benzo + booze chill?

Not him, but that shit is strange. I'm not a fan. I would rather just do one or the other unless I have a shit ton of both and want to make my heart really get a workout.

This guy gets it

Checked.

I'm And they don't exactly cancel eachother out. It's weird. You can feel all of them but for me it makes my body and brain feel like they aren't sure exactly where they want to be and will jump from high to low back and forth within seconds. I would rather just have the downer buzz if I didn't have shit to do.

I might keep the adderall, but the Clonazepam will just put you to sleep. I don't know about that IPA but I wouldn't even smell up my drain with Angry Orchard or "Chelada".

i used to take a simular mix and i can say, you sir, with out a doubt, have a rug problem. major major rug problem

fuckin oriental

Bro do you understand how the GABA receptor works? If you attack it with benzodiazepines, any CNS depressant such as alcohol with double-triple the effect.

benzo and adderall?? thats an odd combo. what is the result of this combo? took a lot of xanax back in the day it would have been really nice to have adderall mixed in to keep me from knocking out for 15 hours at a time

that stands true for amphetamines and opiates, not amphetermines and benzos

All depends on dose.. Keep addys to a minimum. Take tons of benzodiazepines and alcohol(which I don't recommend unless you really want to get fucked up.) Not all uppers/downers negate each other.

If I get too hyped on adderall I take a benzo to chill out.

It basically just negates the effects of adderall for me.

nice. I'll probably be doing some later this week

thats why im saying drink to get to sleep

Exactly like you said. I'm going to be assaulting my GABA receptor with the benzo and alcohol. The addy here is in small doses, to rail for some nice little euphoria. I keep the addy dose low & the benzo dose quite high.

Yes, but if occasionally rail a 30mg line it will remove that feeling, and you can continue feeling good without drowniess.

id just take adderal as a pill, dont "rail" it, and especialy dont "rail" the extended release

I've railed extended release after crushing the beads up into a fine powder

me too but after having a script of IR 30mg for 2 years i realized it was just better to take them. they last longer and its a mess crushing up anything

False.

No quality craft brews around here and I'm just using the alcohol to enhance my k-pins.

Not really. Does he have any organic chemistry knowledge? He's false. Common misconception.

Exactly! You get it.

bout to smoke the rest of my dabs and that's it. i have a bunch of valium but i can never take it on weekdays or else i sleep right through my alarm and end up late for work.

damn my last post was trips too.