How could they kill her?

How could they kill her?

She needed the rest

Because as the years went by her nose was shrinking so fast it was in danger of turning her face into a black hole.

they dont want to pay her for the sequels

same reason they tried to replace bourne with hawkeye

You only care because she's cute.

She was there from the beginning.

She was a pretty one note character, but Bourne never saves the girl. That's not his thing.

I'm glad they made a woman act like a selfish cunt in one of these movies for once. I'm tired of the "look at these evil men that want to kill cute innoccent Matt Damon. All of these empathetic women can see him for the damaged soul he is, though."

Because they needed a shitty reason for Bourne to commit to the plot of the movie

Sadly, this is it. It's just a cheap way to raise the stakes for another movie.

so no need for fucking spoilers you retard? I wasn't going to watch the movie but don't be a goddamn moron and use tags

You really assumed a woman would live through a Bourne movie?

I really like how he figured out Vikander out at the end

hol up, you sayin she dead?

>Unceremoniously kill off the only other character besides Bourne that has been in all the main movies in the first 15 minutes.
>Completely forget about Edward Norton's character, who appeared to be the brains of Outcome, Blackbriar, and Treadstone, and that whole fiasco from Legacy.
>Treat Tommy Lee Jones like he's been in the series since the beginning and is somehow a big villain we all have been waiting to see die.
>Completely wooden Vikander acting.
>A plot with zero stakes for Bourne outside of an asspull MUH FATHER setup pulled from the ether.

This makes Legacy look like art.

Its better than Legacy for the sheer fact it doesnt have that fucking dumb as fuck pill plot.

Yeah the virus pill shit was horrid. But at least there were stakes. There was nothing to care about in this movie.

Edward Norton is never in any sequels because nobody wants to work with him again.

Hue hue

Alicia Vikander had more character then all of them, but for some reason they make her bad in the end? I thought she was just lying to the CIA guy anyway like she was the whole movie, but Bourne knew she was bad?

you fucking faggot kike thanks for the spoiler

She was just as ruthless when it came to getting to the top.

She was shit anyway I thought, face like a stroppy teenager for half the movie

If you haven't seen it yet what the fuck are you doing in a thread about it on 4chins?

fucking retard you dont have to be in the thread to see the op .. pleb nigger

how's this SQL injection thingy like?

You forgot
>Zuckeberg is going to spill that he was sucking CIA's cock the whole time
>Let's assassinate him in public right after he says that he's going to rat someone out.

I don't find it particularly far fetched considering the premise for the first three films was some memory wiping personality rewriting program. Just see it as another attempt at creating optimal, obedient operatives. That's what it was, a parallel program using pharmaceutical methods.

I agree, there was nothing to care about in this movie. Hoping that the silicon valley guy could expose the corruption on stage was the moment I cared about anything.

Is he really that bad to work with?

I feel like they're trying too hard to have her look attractive all the time.

the only moment, that is

You alright?

It's a forgettable flick, who cares retard

What about walking aggressively and purposefully?

>tfw they inject a CIA facebook privacy angle because...who knows the fuck why

>let's try to blame a 20 year old Iraqi oh shit wait we forgot there's a camera that records the assassin leaving anyway and it's a mid 40s white guy

>Seeing a thread about Bourne
>Knows he hasn't seen the new film yet
>Knows that Anons will spoil anything
>Still reads the caption below the image

Your anger is a weak ruse. You need to reconsider your life choices, user.

>because...who knows the fuck why

Have you been living under a rock for the past 10 years?

Because she turned ugly and could never act. And this Did anybody else find the part with Tommy Lee Jones sabotaging Heathers agents hilarious?
>Heather what happened to your team?
>lol you stupid bitch
>we will try to forget about it
>shit happens

So crappy that it makes you wonder why they even felt the need to bring him back.

besides the fucking money