No wwyd thread

>no wwyd thread
Let's fix that

I'd wipe that bitchy look off her face by blowing a load over those pretty lips and watch it drip down

what about her?

bump

Would fuck the shit out of that sexy mouth, make her face all messed up from saliva and cum

She's a solid 7/10. I'd fuck her ass and cum on her face, but only if she'd let me take some pictures to share with her family.

KIK @ Chemicalfire for private WWYD

If shes really sexy ill cock some of her pics

wwyd to my friend?

i really doubt she would mind if she was horny enough. she once posted a topless bikini pic on her ig which she shortly deleted afterwards and one of her fb pics has a songtext about sucking dicks as description. i guess her brain just turns off when she's horny enough

bump

I'd pull those shorts down and fuck her from behind with her face pressed up against that mirror.

Wwyd??

Nice a superslut, take her to her parents house and fuck the whore right on the floor in front of them. Have her suck me off on her knees and when I blow my load on her face leave her there and take her clothes with me so she has to ask her parents for some clothes.

nigga the way i know her, if she was drunk enough, she wouldn't even care about her parents knowing and/or seeing her. she's an enormous whore.
imagine what her lips would do with your cock

any more with them in legwear?

I'd have righty leave the tights on while I fucked her through a hole in them and then watched my cum drip down her legs and soak into the tights.

Wwyd to her D tits?

are they models or smth?
legwear like righties is one of my fetishes. would tear a hole in her tights and fuck her raw while kissing her feet and licking her soles through the fabric

nice knitt knee highs. I would love to hold her up against the wall and fuck her while she wraps those stocking legs around me, her friend can watch, maybe join in if she puts on something cute.

that's my ex

got any more pics like these? or nudes with her wearing this shit?
any slutty stories?

don't have that much time :D

i would spread her legs and eat her ass and pussy from behind, get her nice and wet. then i would suddenly spin her around and lift her up, pressing her against the wall and shoving my cock all the way into her, feeling her wrap her legs around my back as i shove my tongue into her mouth

Bump her

I'm sure we could find plenty of people willing to let that mouth service their cock. I'll set up a stand in Harlem "BJ's $5" and we'll see how long that pretty mouth lasts.

would love to tie her up fuck her in a public place like a train station about an hour before the morning runs comes in to see her there bound and helpless, covered in cum.

I'd titty-fuck her, and then I'd teach those two to keep their tongues in their mouths by making them clean my toilet together with their mouth as I fuck the bitch in the back.

wwyd to these two?

utterly repulsive
that's a dude

umm nope?

Wwyd to this babe?

Punch her teeth out then force her to gum my dick.

wwyd?

Daniela Lervolino

>open catalogue
>ctrl+f wwyd
>3 thread
>mfw

kill yourself faggot

Wwyd

WWYD? have more

with fire
kill it.