Girl wants me to give her free money, what do?

Girl wants me to give her free money, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7cVt7L-lqQo
thoughtcatalog.com/callie-byrnes/2017/03/this-girl-told-guys-on-tinder-to-send-her-5-to-see-what-happens-and-this-is-how-everyone-should-be-using-tinder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should give it to her

Don't? You're just gonna get blocked afterwards lol

Ask what you can get for free

She's not real, probably a dude.

hahaha fucking genius, "see what happens" the same will happen as when you tell ur mom youd have a gf tomorrow

Give her the money, then block her.

Nothing happens. Nothing.

-OP

It's obviously a scam.

War
youtu.be/7cVt7L-lqQo

I'm pissed guys I thought this would turn out to be a serious relationship, how do I get back at this bitch? I have her email and venmo username.

the "send me $5" tinder thing has been a post going around on tumblr recently. she's obviously just ripping off that.

don't give her jack shit.

thoughtcatalog.com/callie-byrnes/2017/03/this-girl-told-guys-on-tinder-to-send-her-5-to-see-what-happens-and-this-is-how-everyone-should-be-using-tinder/

Tell her to go fuck herself. She's just looking for a free ride, so show that you have some balls.

There are literally fucking articles about this www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4354664/amp/Woman-gets-men-send-5-Tinder-scam.html

Block her! That'll teach her to not mess with you, AND show off your superior intellect by not stooping to her measly level. That bitch.

Nigga you dumb?

Try and get her saying that she'll have sex with you for money. Screenshot it and send it to her university for prostitution. Teach these dumb cunts a lesson.

[email protected]

Block her! That'll teach her to not mess with you, AND show off your superior intellect by not stooping to her measly level. That bitchh.

At least make her show you something. Otherwise tell ger to fuck off

Op. This.

Block her! That'll teach her to not mess with you, AND show off your superior intellect by not stooping to her measly level.

Block her! That'll teach her to not mess with you, AND show off your superior intellect by not stooping to her measly level!

Block her! That'll teach her to not mess with you, AND show off your superior intellect by not stooping to her measly level!!!

Block her! That'll teach her to not mess with you, AND show off your superior intellect by not stooping to her measly level!!

Block her! That'll teach her to not mess with you, AND show off your superior intellect by not stooping to her measly level!!!

You should send them to me

Bait

no way

Fucking lol.

I'm def in range but never seen her

tfw you're too dumb to realise you just fell for the Nigerian prince scam 2017 edition. This was probably some nigger. Kek

youre so fucking retarded holy shit what did you think was going to happen?? did you honestly think she was going to sent tits on the spot or actually still be interested in conversation with you AFTER shes already taken your money?

bull.shit. a pretty lady would never do something shady like that.

>literally every one in four girls i see has this in her bio
>people are STILL falling for it

holy shit are people this easy to persuade to send u money in hopes of something in return with no guarantee? should i just make a fake account and do this?

SUPREME

holy fucking shit, are people seriously this fucking stupid?

are you telling me I could be sitting on an extra few hundred dollars every month if I just setup a fake tinder profile?!

like, this is a troll right? this person just had their friends deposit money into her account just so she could take screenshots... right?

fuck me sideways, first girls were just taking anal on their first date because they're whores and now they're taking money without even taking their clothes off.

nothing against whores, more against the pathetic beta cucks that actually fall for this shit.

yes do it then post screenshots

being so gullible and still thinking a women would orchestrate this.