Bedbugs / lice from homeless person

Bedbugs / lice from homeless person

I gave a homeless women a ride to Starbucks and then to a bus stop today. She kinda smelled like piss and was tweaking out the whole time. I gave her her ride and was on my way. When I got home I felt fine but then my roommate talked about how she could have had bed bugs or lice. I felt fine for a while but after about an hour I felt some crawling in my pants and found some red marks, I've always had some red marks on my legs but now I'm paranoid af. I know I'm probably being psychosympmatic but it still bugs me to no end. Could a 30 min car ride be enough for her to have transfered something to my passenger seat? Does it matter that she kept on touching my sholder and gave me a hug at the end. I was just trying to be a nice guy but shit mate I am freaking out. I'm taking a scolding hot shower right now as I type. Pic related with bumps in question.

That will teach you for helping poor people.

cant see shit. wtf u talkin about?

Why do people do things for the homeless?

Grew up in Cali. Mom n dad taught me never help them. I literally never do. I live in the UK now. Same homeless people every week ask me for money i keep telling them to remember me because Ill never give them anything.

Ive also been homeless for 6 months. Lived in a cheap ass car. Never once asked for money. Was able to earn enough for food, i exercised regularly, and showered most days.

You just got to learn how to be resourceful.

there are these little red bumps all over

dude your just tweaking. its like when someone says the word itchy and you automatically feel itchy. that being said dont give rides to the homeless cause she will ask again and again and again

I like to help them whenever I see them

just use some cortizone ointment
Also this I had to volunteer at a soup kitchen and it was god awful, ungrateful greedy mother fuckers is what they are

is that your penis I see before me?

You're fine, youre just freaking out. For future reference, bedbugs bite in a straight row. You'll usually see 4 or 5 bites right next to each other in a row. Their bites also look nothing like that, so trust me you're good. Just don't do dumb shit like that again.

Na other foot

Yea nerlver letting me help in my car again

>it still BUGS me to no end

You took a homeless woman to Starbucks and then the bus stop and your worried about bugs?
Wrong.
You fucked a homeless skank and now feel dirty.

Eyyy you found it

She offered me cash for the ride, when I declined she offered me a bj and I did no but it was weird because she said she was 47 and I'm only 18

Can confirm this, always in a straight line.
Ive stayed in hostels and I've seen loads of people with bites. Dont worry op you fag

better a fag than a fag with bed bugs

No homeless person offers cash for anything but drugs and booze. You picked her up, she blew you and you're beta ass felt bad and bought her coffee and took her to the bus stop.

Nasty

na no joke i'm serious. granted she said she wasnt homeless but there where more holes in her story than holes in her pants

i can give you a moment by moment of what happened.

What hole did you penetrate?

her heart

Thats just a rash not bed bugs

can't tell; post boipucci

>bedbugs bite in a straight row
Neat

I can give you the diccaroo but my pucker sucker is off limits

Did you touch her pussy with your leg?

holy fuck what is that cthulhu thing

also no the most contact we had was that she kept on touching my shoulder and hugged me once