Only retards cant solve this simple riddle

Only retards cant solve this simple riddle

>Three people check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 as a tip for himself. Each guest got $1 back, so now each guest only paid $9, bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. And $27 + $2 = $29 so, if the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?

it would be 28....

i dont get it

each guest didn't only pay $9 scrub

There is no remaining dollar you moose knuckle.

Each guest paid $9
9 * 3 = 27
The true bill was 25, but the bellhop kept 2.
27 - 2 = 25.

27 + 2 is nonsense that isn't relevant. You fucking autistic piss blanket.

there is a phantom dollar, look closer

$27 + $2 is the error
It should be $27 - $2 = $25

The 3 guests paid in total $30, $3 were given back to them is $27, $2 went to tip is $25

doesnt matter

the last dollar went to the last guest. simple.

you muppets are on-point with insults but are scared and confused by simple math

The $1 is in the register with the rest of the $25 you dumfuks

If the bellhop kept $2, then the real total paid was $28. The last dollar was paid by all 3 of the guests. $28/3 is 9.3333.

That's what I think, at least. Idk.

There is no missing dollar he had 5$ gave 3to the guests and keep 2 the shit about 27$ and 3 times 9 is irrelevant to the problem

Each paid 10
So 10+10+10=30
But it's was 5 dollars less, bringing it to 25$, which divided as equal as you could get it would be around 8.33 or 8 and one third.
So the bell hop gives each a dollar, bringing the total to 9.33 each, multiplied by 3, brings it to 27.99 roughly 28, and the bellhop gets 2$, bringing it to 29.99.
But who got 1cent?

Better riddle: If the twin on the right is smoking weed, does that mean both twins get half as high or does the one smoking get a little higher than the other?

^half as high as a regular person smoking the same amount of weed*

I would think one guest wound up getting back one cent more than the other 2

It's 27 - 2 you dummy, 25 was the real price.

They didn't, the guest were unaware of the price change, so they still paid equal amounts, they only got 1 dollar back.

Under the assumption that the intoxication is based on the concentration in the body which they share (particularly their lungs and cardiovascular system) they should become as high as a person of that weight having smoked that much.

No
there isn't

you halfwit retard

OP must have went to a simpleton subhuman nigger public school because only he is so retarded to switch his +'s and -'s.

I'm actually impressed he could write this thread at all for how fucking stupid he is.