Think carefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. $18 billion is $18 billion

Yes.

I'd do it for 10k, only a retard wouldn't do this

no u sociofaggot

I would step on it for 18 million. Then buy another just to step on that one.

Absolutely.

yes

I would smash a dozen puppies whilst looking their mother in the eye for $18bn,

Even if i had to pay windfall tax.

If I step on the puppy, I am paid $18,000,000,000 USD. Alright.

Of course I would

honestly who wouldn't? this is fucking 18 billions dollars we're talking about...

i wanna see a picture of someone doing it

I would step my mom to death for that money.

18 billion and all I have to do is deliver a quick and painless smoosh? Yes.

nigga, i'd shove shove him through a meatgrinder while he was still alive and forcefeed his raw remains for to a bunch of orphans for that kinda money

Time to pull out the timberlands

Money isn't everything

18 billion? Hell I'd step on that motherfucker for 18 dollars

Shut up

why would i pay 18 billion to step on a dog?
chinks do it and they don't have to pay anything

Probably wouldn't do it for less than $5,000 due to the likeliness that someone will find out and you'll be ostracized for life.

can i pay in installments?

I'd do it for $100. Shit question

I would not require paying, pointless creature.

I can see a case for working canines, as with other domestic animals but "pets" are biological systems for converting cash to noise and excrement. No need for them at all.

NO questions asked... good night!

youtube.com/watch?v=GaGQ3KGOMto

Fucking kek

your fedora is showing

I'll do it for free

I would step on 18 billion for 1/10th of that money.

I would pay to smear my leather boots over that little piece of shit.

Yes. and then donate 17 billion to various charities

In a heartbeat

That's just wasteful

I would then immediately donate a billion dollars to my humane society

what a cuck

Where can i find that little shit?

Kek

Hahahaha

I'd grind the fucker into paste

where would i find 18 billion dollars

all that money can buy millions of dogs and puppies from shelters and also get them nice homes where they'll never go hungry and will always have love

Is the life of 1 more important than the lives of others? Would you kill baby Hitler?

I'd do it for a blowjob from a hobo

the question being... will this dog fucking fuck me

Can I wear cleats?

I'd pay $18 to step on it

Absolutely nothing in this implies I need step on him hard enough to cause injury. So obviously.

I'd step on a puppy for 100 dollars.

I'd bite it between the eyes, tear its head off and drink every ounce of blood that drips down from his decapitated corpse for 18 billion fuck you mean

No. Because each and every life has value, big or small. Also im not a fucking sociopath.
Money is just paper that controls your entire life, you are just fucking sheeple, pathetic mindless $$ slaves.

Also im already rich and set up for life kek.

No.
No, you're not.

i would cook and eat that mf for 1k easy, let alone 18 billion

I'd step on it and then fuck it's mother and kick the person who owned it's mother right in the fupa.

it never stated how hard i have to step on pupper. so yea, a gentle and soft step and still $18 billion richer. go ahead call me a faggot. i regret nothing. it's a win win

If the puppy new everything I've been through, It would want me to do it

filthy frank made a video about this shit

You didn't say what part of the puppy or to kill the puppy. Just step on the tip of the tail.

Whatevee helps you sleep at night, poorfag

no, i'd clone baby hitler

Possibly. Domestic pets have no purpose. They are a noise nuisance, a disease vector and a physical danger to others. Frivolous ownership of animals should be banned.

>step on
Yeah. Never said kill. I fucking love puppers though, so I sure wouldn't enjoy it.

I'd have to get a lawyer to hash out the exact details of this. The type of pupper, how much of it has to be engulfed by my foot, lot of questions here.

nobody said i'd have to kill or crush it. just a light little step on the head

Would do it for 50$

And I am not even broke or smth.

Doesn't say how hard you have to step on the puppy. GG faggots, I'll take the puppy and the 18 mil

I would fuck that puppy all the way from its ass to its mouth, in front of all my friends and family, and the world media, while my transsexual lover smears words of hate and anger on my naked body with puppy blood for 18 billion dollars.

No because im rich

This guy gets it. I'd do a very light step, get my fucking paycheck and then let the little guy chase a ball in the yard for an hour. I might very lightly step on him again in case he pays out every time (fingers crossed) but he wouldn't mind. Fuck, stepped on my dog this morning by accident and he didn't even lift his head, so I think I've got this down.

18bil is just a bunch of paper representation of energy. It's not real. It doesn't bring you happiness. It just buys stuff. You think that will make you happy, but it won't. Killing a sentient being has real consequences to your soul. Your karma will be deeply marred. If you think you are unhappy now, you will be 1,000 times as unhappy. So if you want the happI was that you think 18bil will bring you...instead try finding the small sliver of human kindness hiding in your heart and concentrate on it. Your attention will help it grow. It may take you a while but then perhaps true happiness will arise in your being. Don't step on the puppy.

Found the normie

i would step on this dog very lightly for 18 billion dollars, yes

get gud you scrubs

All those other assholes killed and stomped their magic cash puppers to death, at least you've guaranteed a steady income. SMRT

Sorry but yes.

The real question is, who wouldn't? With that money, I could afford a hundred kennel clubs and produce thousands of puppies for the price of that one

Are you fucking me I will batista bomb that fucker right now for 5000

You said step on not kill or hurt just step... which means I walk away with $18 billion and a puppy... get fucked, OP

I'm a poorfag and would do so easily for 1000.

You and me, friend

No, I don't have that kind of money.

I'd put on the most spiky cleats one and grind that fucker in front of national tv!

This is the dumbest questions I've ever heard. Anyone who says they wouldn't is a dirty Jew liar.

I'd smash the shit out of that fucker for 18 billion

I'd even do it for free

Interesting you feel this is an insult

Now THAT'S what I call autism!

Money doesnt make you happy, but it does buy you stuff. And stuff makes you happy.
With 18bil you could;
>Buy nice big mansion on the beach or wherever the fuck yu like.
>Buy yourself, and your partner you dream cars.
>Buy you very expensive and nice clothes and accessories.
>Buy the very best ever gaming pc worth like $50000.
>Youd never have to work a day in your life again.
>Buy a huge yacht.
>Spend yoir life going on holidays and doing other things that make you happy.
>Buy a huge 500 acre patch of land.
>Build a massive animal shelter.
>Spend life collecting abused and homeless/ sick animals.
>Care them back to health and give them a good life on the 500 acre patch of land.
>Erect a giant statue of sacrificed pupper to commemorate him.
>Just generally have a fantatic life/ gives 100s and 100s of other animals a fantastic life.

People who say money doesnt make you happy are stupid and retarded and obviously never had a lot of money.

Ding ding ding ding

this is a no brainer, give 5bil to puppy rescue if you feel bad, you still have 13bil

GET OUT OF MY THREAD NORMIE REEEEEEE

Good night, pupper.

No

My domesticated dog is a companion, guard dog, herder, and a pussy magnet. And all I have to do is feed it hard pellets and let it shit in your yard. No complaints.

Motherfucker do NOT confuse that shit with autism.
Autism leads to fucking weirdass interests that we can't stop blathering about, blindness to social cues, and generally acting like a goddamn giant dork 24/7. I have never met another person on the spectrum that hates doggos, though.

Doggo is love. Doggo is life. Doggo deserves cuddles.

That said, I'd still say 'totally', and step on his tail, before cuddling him in apology and spending a bit of my newfound 18 bil on a really awesome treat for him.

Nothin' said it had to be on his head/back/etc.

>Doesn't even say how hard
yessir. Ez money and a free pupper

NOOOOOOOOOO

I'd put on the most spiky cleats one and grind that fucker in front of national tv!

surry pupper... need the cash

give me just fucking 50$, and it will be done.

im not a monster at all, and i like animals more than humans, but... POOOOR

bitch please CAT is better

I'd tape it to the bottom of my shoe and run on a treadmill for 5 hours for only 1 billion... fuck.