AOTYSF thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HkrfU6MHQ8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it that good?

Need to check that out

Need to check out more oxbow in general too

It's out already ?

I like it a lot so far, and if nothing else there are at least some super solid songs, Lights Flicker is sweet. Gotta listen to it more but it's pretty well rounded.

youtube.com/watch?v=HkrfU6MHQ8U

Apparently, I had no idea about it until I randomly googled Faust looking to see if there was anything new coming up and it turns out they released this on the 5th.

I saw someone posted really late one night that they were coming out with one . Guess I'll check it out. I only heard a snippet

There;s some samples on youtube

I need to catch up, though.

I don't see anything topping it honestly

>3edgy5me

I'm with you. I don't care if it's too early but it's been played through 3 times now and I'm expecting many, many more

Just listened, only the last two tracks were of any value. This would have sounded dated 40 years ago.

I've got it loaded to listen to after I'm done with the one I'm listening to now .

They certainly don't lack any creativity, but the album itself isn't anything remarkable sadly. They could've taken those opera parts somewhere. Either way, listen to 71 minutes of Faust and be done with them. That's their best album and it's a compilation album, full of material which they didn't even want to release. And every track flows into the other perfectly.

Came just to post this, easily one of their best and deserves way more attention.

I feel you though, the only reason I like it so much is probably because it's their first new album in 3 years and it stands out to me more than a lot of other newer stuff since I'm a fan.

I feel like I talked to you in a different thread already, but if you haven't already look up Faust V. There was a cassette promo made with some tracks before the band fell apart and most of the stuff was later either on 71 minutes or that BBC Sessions + album, but there's this one song that's second to last that is fucking insane that's never been released on anything else. The quality and bitrate is shit but it's better than nothing.

And yea I fucking love 71 minutes.

bump

been meaning to listen to this.. thanks for reminding me.