Fuck Rotten Tomatoes

That's it, I'm done.

I'm fucking done with RT.

Can someone please just start a new review aggregate site that auto-bans SJW reviewers and Disney/Marvel shills?

This has gone on long enough to the point where it's now adversely affecting box office results (i.e. people's livelihoods).

Seriously, this isn't even funny anymore.

Enough is enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1462926841007/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1463958559542/
youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
criticsroundup.com/
change.org/p/someone-stop-marvel-from-paying-off-critics?recruiter=191651176&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/02/fans-start-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>3/10 not Marvel
>meanwhile Ghostbusters gets 7/10 for having "talented women" lead

WB owns rotten tomatoes you retarded fuck.

i trust white middle aged critics on comic book movies more than anything else

so RT is here to stay

Instead of getting angry at critics, why don't you DCucks get angry at DC/WB for feeding you this pig shit?

What's a good site for film reviews ? Rotten tomatoes has too many blogger plebs.

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

>"A sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times? I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities"
- Alec Guinness

>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape.. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core. "
- David Cronenberg

>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- William Friedkin

>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- Alejandro Iñárritu

>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire... this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- Alejandro Jodorowsky

>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- Alan Moore

>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit that... There is a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- George Lucas

Yeah. That must be the reason that SS is getting shit on. Because of the SHILLS! It certainly can't be because the movie is... bad... right? You saw it, right OP? What did you think?

>reviews disagree with me
>SHILLS! PLEBS! SJWS!
>reviews agree with me
>BASED! PURE KINO!
Christ even Sup Forums learned to not give a fuck about reviews ages ago with the CoD phase

>What's a good echo chamber for butthurt DC fanboys like myself

FTFY

>It is a "DCuck pretends he never liked comic book movies because the DCEU is trash" episode

These threads and the posts you're talking about are made by Sup Forumsedditors

>>It is a "DCuck pretends he never liked comic book movies because the DCEU is trash" episode

Are you stepping up to me tourist?

Roeper gave suicide squad 2/4 and also hated Ghostbusters. DCucks on suicide watch.

Probably, I haven't been on Sup Forums since it blew its load over the Tortanic.

Don't you have a movement to start against biased critics Sup Forumseddit?

BATFAGS BTFO AGAIN

admit it. ss is fucked.

whether you like it or not, tomatoes is truly the voice of the masses.

metacritic score

But you are Sup Forumseddit

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1462926841007/

Nah . It's reviewing system is trash and gave "certified fresh" to ghostbusters and civil war

> Simon Pegg

So, what's his excuse to be in Star Trek, if he finds nerd culture so offensive?

Do you even know how image boards work my tourist friend?

>MOMMY THE MEAN REVIEWERS DONT LIKE THE MOVIES I LIKE MY MOVIES ARE KINO MOMMMYYYY

As a Marvelfag through and through, I agree with you

I don't like Man of Steel or Batman vs Superman more than any Marvel movie (except maybe the latter Iron Man movies) but I didn't think they were particularly bad. Hell I actually liked BvS - it was a nice change of pace from the light heartedness of the MCU

And you're not even white

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1463958559542/

>Hell I actually liked BvS
>As a Marvelfag through and through

This. It's all about the intended audience. Marvel is for kids, DC is for adults. Simple as that.

Yeah, but I liked it BECAUSE it had very little in common with the MCU, try to keep up sunshine

Shhh, shhh. You're not allowed to point that out.

It can't just be an average or maybe even bad movie?

I haven't seen it yet but what I'm hearing so far hasn't been overly promising.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

>it had very little in common

Right. Like being a good movie for example.

>he liked FeigBusters
M'lady

you realise due to the amount of hate this film received prior to its release, critics are going to be contrarian and take a 'progressive' outlook to try and see through the reasons people are hating it to appear really open minded and different.
if everyone was hyping this it'd get bad reviews

>So, what's his excuse to write a script for Start Trek movie, if he finds nerd culture so offensive?
fixed

LOL DC IS FINISHED

>shitskins

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

Nobody outside of Sup Forums hated Suicide Squad prior to its release

DELETE THIS

Fuck off, Spring Breakers and Mad Max were awesome

these need to be continued till the end of time

Fucking kek'd!!!

Watching DCfags cry after each movie releases is so funny, they are so excited before and so sad and dissapointed afterwards, and then you see them try to find reasons for why the movie was good, its really funny. suck it dc niggers have fun watching you 27% movies

DC is so shit, they aren't just getting btfo'd by Marvel, they get btfo'd by dudeweedlmao

Marvel wins

I'm dying

My fucking sides

>the shit skin Sup Forumseddditor from brazil gets caught again
LOL

It's sad because you can't even call it a rivalry on the big screen between Marvel and DC because DC isn't even on the same level as Marvel. Say what you will about Marvel films, they rake in $$$ and are a hit with audiences. They found their audience and are rolling with their family friendly films making bank. DC could've done the same but hired Snyder, which was the equivalent of being diagnosed with spontaneous autism syndrome, and now you're 3 films in and knee deep in horse shit on the side of the road.

>Can someone please just start a new review aggregate site that auto-bans SJW reviewers and Disney/Marvel shills
So you want to censor someone's opinion because it doesn't agrees with your political views?

tremendous

You have to wonder what the fuck DC was thinking when they thought that Snyder was the right guy to oversee the DCEU.

yup, dc fanboys are literally trying to close their ears and scream when other people say their opinions on their shit movies, thats how low it has gotten for those faggots

Thank you based user for the laugh

How would you write out the sound he makes at 11 seconds?

What if the ones shilling ghostbusters try to give suicide squad a badreview that suicide wont kill ghostbustres?
What if the female leads are too sexy for sjw reviewers that they give it a bad review from the start?

Did you ever consider that Ghostbusters has a higher RT score because it is objectively a better film?

Ghostbusters was a good movie tho. Just look at RT, it tells the truth.

he was one of their last choices to direct MOS. and we're still paying for it

Yeah, because it's DC fans autistically making videos and images to blast a film they haven't even seen yet.

>not considering that even myths, folklore or bestseller have many things in common with "childish" properties
They think that everything has to be meta and overly complex.
They indeed are not wrong, besides Simon Pegg, hope he joked, but sounds more like "dont like what i dont like" and act very uptight and narrow minded.
Not saying evrything is good.

They don't need to see it, its a DCEU its obviously gonna be shit, dont try convince yourself its good. It is shit. It will always be shit no matter how many uncut versions they release.

>I shit on the United States

gets me every fucking time

>He thinks Civil War was bad

Ayyy lmao

Your opinions are shit. Your thought processes are shit. Your herd mentality is shit.

You're shit. Never listen to anyone who says otherwise.

It wasn't bad. It was just safe, middle-of-the-road, and terribly bland.

There is no rivalry at the top between marvel and DC films, they are codependent. They need each other's films to do well to keep this "tent pole comicbook blockbuster" genre of films going strong. Having all of these DC films fail does nothing positive for Disney / Marvel's bottom line and you don't know shit about economics if you think otherwise.

It's all just retarded fans throwing shit at each other because Marvel or DC's brand image is somehow worked into their feelings of self worth. "if Marvel is attacked than I am as a Marvel fan being attacked and I need to attack back!"

Black panther was amazing, it was able to handle the massive cast with ease, plot was amazing everything was great dont lie to yourself cunt if any DCEU movie even got close to the greatness civil war did you would all be bragging about how good it is for years, sad thing that will never happen thought hahahahaha

get feed shit get use to shit wants more shit the OP.

it was bad....stop being a fucking capeshit faggot

I love how DC fags resort to personal attacks because they literally can't say anything about marvel movies since their movies are utter trash, it makes me so happy :) face it cunt, zach snyder is going to shit out a whole cinematic universe of disgustingly bad movies and the same thing will happen after every movie release, you dc circle jerkers will cry for a week and then pray for your next movie to be decent and then be dissapointed when you get another shit fest.

Lol I was just starting to think "maybe it'll be good" and then those clips came out and I knew it was gonna be a train wreck.

They need to just scrap the whole DCEU and start over with people who actually understand the characters.

you do not actually think this movie is gonna be good do you?

DELET THIS

This is kuuhtenah
shes gonna cut you.

>DEE
>CEE
>KEKS

DCucks damage controlling again. Never gets old.

Considering middle aged white guys are the only ones who read comics, it makes sense.

They certainly did

>I'm fucking done with RT.
>Can someone please just start a new review aggregate site that auto-bans SJW reviewers and Disney/Marvel shills?
criticsroundup.com/ might be a good alternative, but SS is currently sitting on a 50/100 there

I fucking love these vids.

just be glad to know every few months you are going to have a good laugh.

only someone that has never been to Sup Forums would fall for that image, lmao

Black Panther and Ant-Man were just about the only facets I enjoyed. The action sequences were badly edited, the choreography was loose and rushed(hence the jumpy editing), Spodey's appearance was blatantly shoe-horned in at the expense of character consistency, and the entirety of Zemo's plot relied on information he couldn't have and events he couldn't possibly predict.

t. low IQ capedrone that started posting on Sup Forums after reddit made it cool after 2013

cry more DCuck

remember to sign the petition.

>change.org/p/someone-stop-marvel-from-paying-off-critics?recruiter=191651176&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

I love how apparently calling people retarded, autistic, and a "cuck" somehow gets a pass from you. Confirmation bias much?

birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/08/02/fans-start-petition-to-shut-down-rotten-tomatoes

laughing evans etc etc

>Spodey's appearance was blatantly shoe-horned in at the expense of character consistency,
Really? The Spider-Man most fans felt was the most genuine-feeling Spider-Man ever on screen?

Ok.

i came here for memes actually friendo

Oh and they way they introduced Flash, Aquaman and cyborg in BVS was perfectly fine? THAT WAS THE SHITTEST THING I SAW IN MY LIFE HAHAHAHAHA

>Sup Forums BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO
>Sup Forums BTFO
>DC cucks on suicide watch
>Hollywood kikes in suicide watch
>Sony chinks on suicide watch
>David Ayer confirmed dead by self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head
>Reddit vindicated

Am I missing anyone?

Not him but it's painfully obvious you're under the age of 25.

Be honest, if you were on the shoes of one of these "critics" and you realized you need views or clicks to stay relevant, wouldnt you do the same? It's guaranteed headlines to call a Batman v Superman movie "worse than Batman and Robin", calling Suicide Squad "mysoginistic or continously incite a Marvel/DC feud.