FOR ONLY 22033.55 WE COULD BUY AN ISLAND AND MAKE IT THE NATIONAL ISLAND OF KEKISTAN...

FOR ONLY 22033.55 WE COULD BUY AN ISLAND AND MAKE IT THE NATIONAL ISLAND OF KEKISTAN. IF WE MADE A GOFUND ME FOR THE ISLAND WE COULD BUY IT.

i approve of australia 2.0

It's only a portion of the island.

Shit, I live in Nova Scotia, we can make this happen Sup Forums

so what we would invade the rest of it
>dont mind the pepe

10/10 would donate

I came.

IM MAKING THE GOFUNDME NOW!

>Nova Scotia

no thanks

IT HAS BEEN DONE!

i support the creation of kekestan. will there be laws?

Yes of course, no niggers, and no muslims

what about jews?

HAHAHAHA nice joke, i dont know if you read this but this is kekistan. ofc not

link

gofundme(d0tc0m) /establish-kekistan/

bump nigger

Bump. Should we spread the word around other boards?

just donated 25

Rich fag here thinking about it

YES WE COULD GET /POL IN ON THIS

I am currently in the US Army, I and a few others could start a military/militia to keep it land safe and crusade against Saracens

whats your stand on light skin Mexicans

DO IT DO IT XD

Only if they keep that wetback shit off the island

Yes general user

Can we stop talking about Sup Forums?

donated my $10, worth it for the lulz

35 DOLLARS SO FAR!

No.

what would you suggest

Why do you hate /ppl so much?

You do it user. I'm now suspicious for spam.

thank you good sir, we will make a plaque for you on the island

>mfw these fags realize they all owe massive annual land tax

Fucking Saracens

>Implying you don't need some sort of special permission/licences that come at additional costs to purchase land

who gives a fuck? I'll go right there once I finish college
I'm studying history will it be useful for the nation?

Glory to Kekistan.

>o
willl do

kekistan the great, kekistan the free
kekistan our crucible of memes

yes it will, glory to kekistan brother

Study law and it would be

>Implying they can declare a piece of canadian land as a new country

canadians are pussies, once they see the power of kekistan they will back down. #establishkekistan

OP's a faggot his real name is Owen Matthews got OP's full dox pm

op is gonna keep the whole money for himself

we will defend our homeland to our dying breath you fucking normie

Kekistan needs noble leaders!
Not traitors or dictators against the well-being of it's citizens! Impale him!

Quads become emporer of kekistan

Don't you dare talk about president OP in that tone of text, kekistan will rise without you!

legit everyone just put like one dollar in, the more it gets funded the more the hype train keeps going.

Follow user's instructions, citizens.

>32771▶
> (You)
gofundme(d0tc0m) /establish-kekistan

No citizenship to niggers, jews, feminists, faggots, tranny's, muslims, mexicans or asians. Half of Europe is banned aswell.

yes to that

Kekistan will rise above all

BUMP

cmon guys we got this!!!!!

All children must receive weaponized autism vaccinations

I was thinking in a different direction how about we gang rape all unjokingly racist individuals till they die from internal Bleeding. Since Only a dead facist is a good one

only if they are women

Can't we all get along? We can make a small part of humanity great again.

Yes. but what about fags? will we go the way of iraq and kill them, or will we let them be?

Bump

only the funny ones shall live

The only gays aloud are Bi women. gay man and traps get the kiddi pool.

gofundme (d0tc0m) /establish-kekistan

>owning a piece of island exempts you from all laws

kekistan indeed

I would honestly move there.

No not only if they are women but every nazi shall get the capital punishment via Ass Rape. And Fags like me would gladly carry out said punishment aren´t there enough countrys discriminating against gays let´s shake things up and discriminate against conservatives, Nazis and all Religions in the world because they are all equally retarded shit. We won´t be able to keep out gays anyway because the future Generations of Kekistan will birt Gay Kids regardless if we originally let gays in because it is an epigenetic gene all humans carry in them which is switched on during pregnancy if the circumstances are right. Lets not fight windmills here going in a more modern direction will build up our position against all the other countrys and make Kekistan a interesting modern market. Lets build a sort of "Israel" for al Sup Forumsros not yet another -istan country living in the past and beliveng in their imbecile facsit leader.

Praise kek

shit this guy's got a point

>2 donation

really epic guise

faggot detected
fuck outa here

not gonna happen anyway

No niggers allowed. Non of you trap fags either.

Fucking pog, you also gonna burn everyone's shit?

BURN THE NON BELIEVER

BURN HIM!!!!!!!!

Maybe yours

we need to establish a government system

>inb4 anything not based on a successful island nation like the Bahamas

I put 5 dollars in. ill put in a couple thousand if it gets close to the goal.

hope everyone realizes that OP's just a fucking fag looking to make a quick buck out of people even mere mentally retarded than himself samefagging his thread even if the 25k is raised he won't buy the fucking island anyways

have you no faith in kek?

THAT IS BLASPHEMY!

again samefagging

You're just a non believer

Or we could claim Bir Tawil without paying money. To become an actual country though you need a government, a permanent population, defined territory, anthem, capital, currency, flag, language, and other gay bullshit. Downside, there's no natural resources in the area.

Imagine all the illegal shit you could get away with, assuming whatever company that is doing this didn't enforce laws.
Or the government wasn't selling the land and putting their own laws on it.

ill donate 15 if 100 gets donate

>Downside, there's no natural resources in the area.
We could have nigger hunts. That would be a huge tourism industry for us.

Well the flag is the flag of kekistan, the anthem is the anthem, the currency is pepes, the language is english, the the population would be /b but we need to set up the rest of that fucking nigger shit

Do it.

If there were a way to get people to live there, improve the soil, and find a way to financially back it on an international scale then it could definitely become a small but working country.

As a grand supporter of KEK, I establish 4 main rules:

1: All trades go directly through the well-crafted and broad-minded.
2: No Niggers, Jews, Muslums or Monkeys (excluding Saiyans)
3: NO. FUCKING. BANANA PLANTS.
4: You must only donate if you are willing to live there.

and no 9gag members

Ok; even if we DIDN'T get invaded, assraped, & slaughtered by the overarching government's military (don't even try to pretend we've got the weapons or infrastructure (bunkers capable of withstanding bombing; etc) to properly hold this country against such action); We'd have complete chaos from being unable to agree about much of anything. Our fucking murder rate would be HUGE for our small population.

this is more like it how about we start a fundraiser to actually get some Sup Forumsro's out there (pay for there plane ticket, clothing, food etc) instead of giving some fag free money would be way cheaper and imagine what could be build there the oil sjeiks of kekistan

>Tfw people donated already

And I mean whether it's here or ANYwhere else.