Did this bitch really admit to the world that her pussy smells?

Did this bitch really admit to the world that her pussy smells?

Look at her and you can guess, bet it smells like burnt rotten fish.

I think she said it smells like a barnyard animal

If she was a shitty male comedian you wouldn't care. Seinfeld is half as funny as she is. Dave Chappelles most recent comedy special was just him making lame jokes while being blazed.

she's smelly AND uneducated. Fish are definitely not barnyard.

>If she was a shitty male comedian you wouldn't care
no, if she was a shitty male comedian, she'd be playing shitty comedy circuits with little to no fame. It's because she's a woman she gets the red fucking carpet rolled out for her. Fat, ugly slag.

I bet its got a cunt on it like a wizards sleeve. I hate that pig.

Dicks jokes are shit and any "comedian" that uses them should be lynched.

that special was lame. the first 30 mins was her talking about her pussy and cum while making exaggerated faces. couldnt watch the rest.

Shitty male comedians never make it you mug

ITT hurr durr, i dun like funny wemenz! She make fun of my tiny peepee, now I's mad! /spergsplosion

>Dane Cook
>Larry the Cable Guy
>Jimmy Fallon
>Jimmy Kimmel
>Jeff Dunam
>Kat Williams

I can name plenty of funny women comedians. Anyone who banks of shitty rehashed jokes like she does is deserving of being disliked.

Just because you are out numbered when it comes to liking her does not mean you have to make yourself look like a pompous douche.

Liberal college fag detected. your safe space is not on Sup Forums

Pussy's smell sometimes junior.

She's not funny, though...

I have to break it to ya, but all pussies smell.. no matter what.. the smells varies.. but all pussies.. even healthy ones, can smell.

He gotcha there...
There are plenty of meh male comics.
Amy isn't bad.
It is ok to like different things - stop trying so hard Sup Forums

How is it funny though? When some cunt, male or female, tells me how gross their body is as a joke, it's just really fucking awkward. It's not funny. Stop acting like it's a bunch of 15 year old virgins bashing her.

It's okay to dislike certain things. Stop trying so hard Sup Forums

I was about to make this list myself

>kat williams

if your not black you automatically wont like him. i can see why youd put him on here

anthony jeselnik is also trash. he is the Sup Forums of comedians. trying super hard to be edgy but ultimately no one cares

faggot millennial and Killary supporter identified
also, kys

ya i think so i watched the first 3 mins and the fat cow was telling a joke about her stinky vagina im like wow this is really fucking bad... 1 star wouldnt watch again...

time to go try to win the $200,000 reward for finding the snapchat killer bye guys. back to enhancing the photo and then cross referncing it against recent arrests

bill burr is god

>implying 99% of Sup Forumstards aren't millennials

you're a faggot

She is an unfunny pig thing.

I have to agree. There are plenty of male comedians that arent very good.there are a few guys in the sorpranos that arent very well known. I hate when people always make it a gender or race thing. I dont and if i like something i think its good but if i think it sucks its bc it sucks. Btw there are so many other female comedians alot funnier than her and some better looking even. I never understood in general why she is so big as she is or was. Because shes a dirty joke stealer like carlos mensteala

She isn't saying anything that is some personal secret. All pussies smell. It's like saying buttholes are dirty or farts reek.

This bitch is disgusting. Fat people are disgusting. Unfunny people are disgusting. Fuck you all.

Dick jokes are fine in moderation but at least 50% of her netflix special was "muh vagina."

Why do people think this cunt is funny?

Nah, it's just jokes. Usually if you have to explain the joke it takes away the humour, but in her case it just plain isn't funny anyway. Next!

I don't know man, I'm black but for some reason, something intangible and visceral just makes me loathe the air that man breathes. It bothers me that I don't know why and hate him as much as I do, I always try to hate people with a well reasoned approach, that way no one can say shit about me being irrational or unfair.

Who could believe that??

>Did this bitch really admit to the world that her pussy smells?

Don't know. Don't care. I have other things to worry about.

/pic related

Pussies smell. Deal with it. Penises smell also. Women are not funny. Deal with it.