You cannot be harmed for 24 hours from reading this message

You cannot be harmed for 24 hours from reading this message.

You can't be crushed, you can't be drowned, you can't feel any pain or discomfort.

What do you do?

Find out what she really wants

Ask my crush out

save the world from the technological dark age the oil industry has kept us stagnant in for the last 60yrs.

>shits the pretty much the same as back then just they can sell you shit that thinks for you now (and the thinking for you stuff is the only thing that's progressed, i wonder why)

probably just hang out and eat pepperoni.

If you look further back it was the steam engine we got stuck on.
Started with coal and now we use nukes to heat up water to turn a turbine.
As for being on topic, I'd be uncreative enough to ask b and they'd probably just tell me to stick things up my ass.
>it isn't gay if you can't feel it

Go to times square and start doing a street performance where I'd get tourists to stand on me, burn me with lighters and cars to run over my head.

I'd make sick bank

we've got lumps of it round the back

Beat the shit out of my pothead brother

Well shit. Guess I'm living for one more day.

extract my infected toenail

Put foot through the safety measures in the Three Gorges Dam, flooding the Yellow river and destroying millions of acres of Chinese agriculture. Displace hundreds of thousands and incite a massive famine through China and central Asia.

You wouldn't do shit you little fuckin bitch.

I'd jump off a really tall building and live stream it.

excuse me but how? you're not superman, you are you. just invulnerable for a day.

tell me your plan again

checked

grass roots all the technology that they've bought up or shot the inventor of for the last 120yrs. its out there people, just most don't know/care about it.

mmmHmm, I see...

Don't mind them they're just high on air duster and don't understand the question right now

Tesla, Morray, Seaborg did nothing wrong.

Run up to the gas station and tell the hottie working there that I wanna eat her asshole with a side of hollandaise....

Claim to be the second coming of Christ and use my immortality as proof. Offer to give it up in exchange for man's sin in 24 hours.

Use the resulting fame and inevitable and partial cult following to improve the world and my life as best I can.

Walk around at the bottom of the Marianas trench a while; maybe the same near the spot Rl'yeh is supposed to be.
Shame there isn't enough time to go anywhere offworld; love to see what the "surface" of the sun is actually like. Or better yet; Iapetus.

Spend the night as a superhero.