ITT underrated albums

ITT underrated albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsZ_1mPOuyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hey fantano

this
did you just watch the Slowdive review?

I knew this shit would happen: Fantano drones who only listen to the normiest of pitchfork approved rap and RnB would watch the Slowdive review, because he le epic roasts the album and it's like such a bad score! and they'd hear him talk about how he likes Pygmalion and thinks Souvlaki is really good and loves Just for a Day and thinks it's underrated and they'd come directly to Sup Forums and post their shit uninformed drone opinions all over this fucking board for the next two weeks.
Just for a Day is a 6/10 btw

*overrated meme garbage

exactly why it's underrated

not really

>Just For a Day is my favorite Slowdive album
>Fantano says it's his favorite
>Now I can never say it's my favorite because everyone will just call me a Fantano-drone (or Scaruffi, I guess)

Life isn't fair sometimes bros

this desu

It's the price you pay for not recognizing the greatness of Pygmalion

>mfw a bunch of idiotic p4k drones now "love" Slowdive for the month
>mfw their new album is very nearly trash tier

WHY BROS

pls dont turn my favorite shoegaze album into a meme ty

as is UT. it's really not that hard to "get" the borderline stream-of-conscious style on these.

no. this album sucks. catch the breeze isn't even that good. celia's dream is kind of cool. the beginning of primal is good but it quickly turns to filler like the rest of the album. literally 80% of this album is filler

jesus christ are you fucking kidding me

yet you've posted a loveless meme. fuck you.

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR MONTHS, NOW FANTANO IS GONNA MAKE IT A MEME

FUCK YOU FANTANO

this

Loveless is too big to be an actual meme, Just For a Day can't defend itself

Spanish Air is too pure to be memed

It's underrated as hell. Fuck off

this

fuck you all

THE ONLY REASON YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS ALBUM IS BECAUSE IT'S OVERRATED AS FUCKING SHIT BY HACK MUSIC CRITICS

"The actual better album" coming thru

So you're one of these faggots who don't like things because other people do? Okay.

NO I'M ONE OF THOSE FAGGOTS WHO LISTENS TO MUSIC AND FORMS OPINIONS BASED ON THAT RATHER THAN BEING TOLD BY OTHER PEOPLE THAT PRETENTIOUS DOGSHIT ALBUMS ARE GOOD AND LISTENING TO THEM UNTIL THEY FEEL WARM AND FAMILIAR TO ME

I'm sorry that other people's opinions trigger you so badly. Maybe if you weren't such an elitist you could learn to like things even if they are popular.

Not him but this is one of the least pretentious mucore albums there is. A lot of people think its a meme, but the emotion in Jeff Mangum's singing paired with the creative storytelling in the songwriting makes it a very well versed album despite its relatively simple instrumentation and mixing.

I'll read your post if you rewrite it without the mongoloid OMFG DRAMATIC TEXT format

came here to post this

>LIKING ITAOTS
>I'M THE ELITIST
LMAO

>EMOTION
>JEFF MANGUM'S SINGING
>CREATIVE STORYTELLING IN THE SONGWRITING
NAH. THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT. THIS IS THE PRETENTIOUS PART I WAS REFERRING TO. THE RELATIVELY SIMPLE INSTRUMENTATION AND MIXING ARE FINE BY ME

ITS CALLED CAPSLOCK YOU DUMB ASS MOTHER FUCKER

This should genuinely be in the discussion for best GBV album. Take a listen if you get the chance, it's excellent.

Wow you sure are megamad

fuck fantango fucking traitor slowdive is at least a 8/10

I really don't get it. I mean, thinking something like Trout Mask Replica or Pulse Demon is pretentious is understandable. My normalfag friends can even acknowledge merit in ITAOTS.

I MAY BE MAD BUT YOU CANT SAY SHIT OTHER THAN THAT IM MAD

I'LL GIVE IT SOME CREDIT. AT LEAST THE UNTITLED TRACK DOESN'T HAVE ANY LYRICS

You also have bad taste if you don't like ITAOTS.
>Shit music taste
>gets mad at opinions
>rages on online imageboards
>gets triggered over different musical preferences
>doesn't understand nuance in lyrics
>doesn't know how to analyze lyrics for deeper meanings

are you seriously autistic or just pretending?

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE STILL LISTEN TO ANTHONY FANTANO. I MEAN I CAN UNDERSTAND IF YOU'RE A TEENAGER BUT ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE CAN SEE THAT HE'S A TOTAL CLOWN

HAHA PLEASE BREAK DOWN THE LYRICS ITAOTS FOR ME. IM GENUINELY CURIOUS

SHIT ALBUM

YOU'RE SHIT

TRUE

What do you listen to madboi?

The beginning song is about a gay relationship between two step-brothers trying to deal with their abusive parents.

Room on Fire was their best

IM LISTENING TO PAVEMENT GREENLANDER RIGHT NOW FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=nsZ_1mPOuyk

>The beginning song is about a gay relationship between two step-brothers trying to deal with their abusive parents.
WOW. INCREDIBLEY DEEP AND SAD

>Room on Fire was their best
HAHAHAHA

Good bass is good

>WOW. INCREDIBLEY DEEP AND SAD
>INCREDIBLEY
K. So you are actually autistic.

Please tell me what album was better than Room on Fire. Is This It is good but not as good.

The thing about Room on Fire is there are more filler tracks in my opinion whereas Is This It is perfect to me all the way through. I love all of their albums but Is This It is a 10/10.

THIS EXCEPT I ONLY LOVE THE FIRST TWO

I could give you that. Is This It is more solid from start to finish, but i think Room on Fire has better songs.

It does get love, but it's the best album since 2000 IMO.

Good Stereolab album you got there

It's more than just dadrock.

This is actually underrated. Second best shoegaze album and one of the best of the 90s.

Or any other Husker Du album.

this, slowdive sucks but Pygmalion is the best thing they ever did

Yup

Just wait until this whole "Slowdive's s/t got a 4" meltdown goes away.

lodger

I got their last album on black friday record store day a few years go, it seriously is a solid ass album as well

>6/10
this is how you spot an idiot

8/10 one of the best albums in the genre
also the sadman is the best track

pygmalion is the shittiest album
wtf
oh i forgot
this board is contrarian as fuck

They had a crazy run of albums in the 80's. They put out 5 classics in a row between Zen Arcade and Warehouse.

which stereolab album sounds like that

t. Pleblord