How do you deal with a gf that cheated one time, but still love her and still want to be in arelationship with her...

How do you deal with a gf that cheated one time, but still love her and still want to be in arelationship with her? How to cope with that pain. Have you experienced it in the current relationship?

Pain doesn't go away no matter how much you want it to. Trying poly now but it's leaving me empty.

Poly?Having other girls beside your cheating current gf? Do cheater really cheat again?

Dump her and just don't talk to her again. That's the only way you'll get respect from yourself, your mates and even from her. Don't fucking put up with a cheater unless you plan on cheating too you bitch

Embrace the cuckold that you truly are.

Get out. She'll do it again.

I try to find solutions besides breaking up. Breaking up will be my last thing, if everything else fails

Not planning on becoming a cuckold

yep. you've set the precedent of it being okay. You will heal and feel a lot better if you cut her and grow, focus on yourself for a while.
You probably won't do this, but this is the absolute best thing to do right now.
It's hard, but seriously, be the stronger person and leave this person right now. There is someone MUCH MUCH better for you out there, you just have to prepare your mind and body to accept this individual.
Dump her now. Get that happy life you deserve.

Well too late. She has no respect for you. Now she knows she can cheat whenever she wants.

You break up with her and move the fuck on. What the fuck is this question seriously

whatever you do man dont marry the bitch. you already sound a major fucking cucklord with this bullshit your whining about so dont make this shit worse. its bad enough that your still with her, jesus...

>How do you deal with a gf that cheated one time

Suck it up buttercup, it's never just ONE time. There's probably been more and probably will be more. This is just the only one you know about.

>I try to find solutions besides breaking up. Breaking up will be my last thing, if everything else fails

The solution is to break up.

Seriously, why is this even a big deal. Don't be a pussy.

She'll cheat again OP.

Go fuck five more women and then tell me she's the one.

This.

listen to Learning to be happy being single is the first step to being happier in a relationship.
I know it hurts, but the relationship is already ruined and staying won't help one bit.

I really appreciate your advice but there is just one mentally and emotionally problem on my side. I get after losing a partner in strong depressions and suicidal thoughts. I know that sounds pathetic, but I still do love her and breaking up would damage me mentally for months . I already experienced this pain twice and it grows from break up to breakup. I will need at least 6 months to heal completely and that's why this isn't a healthy option for me. What can I do in such a emotionally dependent state?

>I need 6 months to heal
>to heal

Learn to not be a bitch.

That's a good starter point for you dude.

Your perception is not mine. I feel probably absolutely different emotionally than you do. That's why I need help to find a way where I need to cope with that, because I would otherwise be in much more pain than now.

I have some connections where I can be sure whenever she cheats (controlling her smartphone) she only did it once but I know what you mean. I'm fearing it will happen again.

Burn her alive for the Fire god.

Well, learning that would be a great start but I can't do shit when I'm in that depressed state.

you never know, it might not be that long. I know past wounds hurt still and you are afraid to be hurt again, but already you are wiser from experiencing these things before. You will feel a lot more hurt not doing anything about it now, and it will damage your understanding of healthy relationships if you let this fly.
I know it's hard, user, I've been through this and worse before, too. I understand if you will not do it, but for your own sake, I hope you do. You will save yourself a lot more pain in the long run.
Either way, know that you should strive towards the best you can get, as that is what you deserve.

If u won't break up, tell her!! Tell her everything everything everything about your thoughts, then, if she will cheat you again, that's it, break up

Okay let's say this: I considered to use her as a tool from now on. To find parallel someone better and replace her or to learn how to live happy in a single state and then dumping her. But that also sounds so cruel if I am using her that way. But with that I wouldn't be in that much pain.

I told her that it will take time till I trust in her words again and that she can't except me to believe her now. But yeah if that would happen again in the near time I wouldn't consider a future anymore

yeah, that's fucked. that's definitely not a better option. Those are both bad options and you know this. Choose the best option.

However you want. She transgressed, you decide. I would end it, but I'm not you. Cheating on you means she doesn't respect herself.

Tit-for-tat is a bad strategy. Cut her loose and find someone who doesn't cheat. It isn't that hard, and you will be much happier.

Well even if that is really the best option what you all day with breaking up immediately, then I would have a hard time for the next months and I don't really want to endure that again

Nah, she just doesn't respect him.

it's either that, or wait and bear it and then break up a couple months later, with an even more damaged psyche.
Please make the right choice.

Shit OP

I'm currently trying to get with a girl who has cheated on her BF with me twice now over the course of a couple years, so I could say I have some experience on both ends (watching her cheat on her bf, her choosing him over me one time, and now having her cheat all over again and possibly dump him this time around for me)

And the way I look at it man, is I still do what I do. If I want to be with her I do. But I know she has cheated multiple times so I'm going to have to either expect that or not be with her. Like some snobs stated. Don't be a bitch first off. Just do your thing. If you want to be with her stay with her. Work things out. But keep your head on and expect the same could happen again and deal with it than if it does. Can't let it get to you or they win. Be a man. And be a man that keeps them or walk away.

this user said it. don't fuck aroudn with your life, it isnt worth it. leave the bitch. sow other seeds. this happened to get you the fuck out.

Recognize bitches don't want to be the responsible one, merely the victim of their environment. You gotta step up son, be the man and unhypnotoze the "love" spell you put yourself under. 1st bitch that fucked around on me I dropped immediately no matter how much I liked her. The alternative is lifelong mistrust or cuck servitude. Bite the bullet, dont be the bitch.

Thanks, this is unfortunately the best I could now in this state I am. I will try my best

I will consider this and try to free myself from the love