I'm sure none of you newfags will know what I'm talking about, but Joe "pussy destroyer" Petrey...

I'm sure none of you newfags will know what I'm talking about, but Joe "pussy destroyer" Petrey, famed defiler of Lani Weissenbach, got away with it. Good for you, Joe.

tuscaloosanews.com/news/20170206/sex-charges-against-former-brookwood-teacher-dismissed

Other urls found in this thread:

depositfiles.com/files/umuy6zw3g
tuscaloosanews.com/news/20170206/sex-charges-against-former-brookwood-teacher-dismissed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your momentary reign as queen of Sup Forums will never be forgotten, Lani.

queen of Sup Forums? she's barely landed gentry of Sup Forums

> Shave balls
I remember way farther back than that.

Who has the Joe Petrey pepe?

She will always be my queen for a day

my god i didn't even know about this legendary hero of myth, and this angel come down from the heavens to bless him with the poosy

all hail!

He still spent a long time in jail and will never teach again

>remember when his father was saying his phone got hacked and that was the cause of all this lulz

Chinese hackers when they went to New York

>my god i didn't even know about this legendary hero of myth, and this angel come down from the heavens to bless him with the poosy

Shave balls

>Chinese hackers when they went to New York

exactly, hilarious

>good.jpg
That episode was a low moment in the history of this cesspool

eh its ok he was one of us but stupid his life got ruined and he is fucked forever anyways. Worst he did was give nudes but new fags just hadda lol lulz ruin his shit which makes everyone not wanna give nudes. But he was also stupid as shit so i dont know whose side im on

Lani managed to not kill herself. Good for her. She's doing a lot better than most women who have had their naked bodies pasted all over the Internet.

i remember this whole story

for a few days Sup Forums was fun again

I remember this being the huge debate that took place. Were we right to do what we did?

so like...... let's get down to brass tacks here.......... where are the nudes?

Why did I think his name was brad?

>I remember this being the huge debate that took place. Were we right to do what we did?

we didn't do anything, by the time Sup Forums got hold of the noods they were all over the internet

many people think lani's brother uploaded all the pics to an open photobucket to fuck brad over

very possibly that's what happened

The nudes were always sketchy. There was too much debate as to how old she was when they were taken, and they've disappeared from the archived threads. I'm not sure where to find them anymore.

It was. Brad was his nickname.

>Why did I think his name was brad?

he goes by brad

no it was Sup Forums cannibalizing itself. Fucking so starved for new content we turned on a man giving prime nudes. Now people know never to post any OC or the new fags will come a hunting so thats why Sup Forums has become a cesspool of the same pics and shit over and over. Back in the day i could have posted a pic of me fist deep in a deer with a cat hat on, a naked bitch next to me slicking and no one would have tried to dox me

anyone still have the storyboard someone made with the timeline of events? that was a good tool

>The nudes were always sketchy. There was too much debate as to how old she was when they were taken, and they've disappeared from the archived threads. I'm not sure where to find them anymore.

she was 18 in all of them, if the cops could prove otherwise they would have charged brad with making cp, they never did

>no it was Sup Forums cannibalizing itself. Fucking so starved for new content we turned on a man giving prime nudes.

he didn't "give prime nudes" they were found on an open photobucket, brad never posted here

where are the pictures?

holy fuck this dude must be a legend nowadays

Nah Sup Forums doxxed him cuz he was stupid enough to post a searchable facebook pic. I was there for the whole thing i have been here forever. Fuck old fags I'm a fossil.

Sup Forumstards are growing a conscience...good for them

the thing is Brad was a douche and used his position as youth leader of some bible study to fuck teen girls all while being all "jesus this and jesus that"

I don't really feel bad for the dude because he was your typical hypocritical Christian cunt. Pretending to be righteous while cheating on his wife with a questionably legal teen.

Why do people call him Joe when his name is Brad.

Fucking Sup Forumsteens fucking up yet again.

His name is Joe Bradley Petrey. Think about it for second.

>Nah Sup Forums doxxed him cuz he was stupid enough to post a searchable facebook pic. I was there for the whole thing i have been here forever. Fuck old fags I'm a fossil.

What happened was someone was posting the nudes and they were on an open photobucket, brad was found later but he was in dozens of the pics on the photobucket

Sup Forums didn't do shit, whoever made that open photobucket of brad and lani hugging naked is the person who fucked brad over

I'm trying to find them. I didn't think anyone would actually respond to this thread.

His state has no laws against teachers fucking students? No charges at all? That's crazy.

>the problem was Brad was getting quality trim I never will through an epic ruse
FTFY

Got it

depositfiles.com/files/umuy6zw3g

password to RAR is

You spelled Lani's brother wrong

Well he did not break the law.

He has suffered enough I say good for him.

>His state has no laws against teachers fucking students? No charges at all? That's crazy.

did you not read the fucking article?

They got dropped

>tuscaloosanews.com/news/20170206/sex-charges-against-former-brookwood-teacher-dismissed

well well well Sup Forums-rad got away with it. at least his life was completely ruined.

>partial win

August 2015 wow didn't realise it had been that long since the Sup Forumsrad saga

Anyone know what happened with that married American woman living in Switzerland fucking that married pajeet from the u.s? Same sort of story - open photobucket. Happened around the same time as brad.

They put a lid on it pretty quick shutting down all of their social media. But she was removed from the staff page for her company.

How long was in actually locked up for? Assume he wasn't in jail long?

Anyone with more current Lani pics?

>>Chinese hackers when they went to New York

heh heh. forgot that one. thought it was european though. cause lots of pee memes.

>Well he did not break the law.

yes he did, she just would not help to convict him

No of course not. What does it say?

Where's her nudes?

>How long was in actually locked up for?

several months at least

he would be so hot if he lost some weight, probably did in prison though

Link was posted earlier

>Worst he did was give nudes

no no no no no, that's not what happened. she stored all of the shit on a shared family instagram account or some such shit and someone found it and dumped. Sup Forumsrad was not a Sup Forums-tard and did not dump.

Are they still together???

im ig friends with her, but i think shes been through enough

I deleted the whole fucking lot of it a long time ago. had great memes etc. her tits were ok.

wish I could see his shaved balls

because his name was brad. think it was a middle name but he went by it.

Oh mani remember when it all starts. Can't believe it was 2015

No she moved to a new state

>No she moved to a new state

so did he, he moved to FL, it does not say if she's in FL or not

I really doubt it user. First time offense and white he was out on bond the next day I think.

He did not go to prison.

I think she was way fucking hot.

>we turned on a man giving prime nudes.

not what happened faggot. he didn't dump shit. duh. he was married. he was horrified anything got dumped. wake up and smell the panties.

yes, and they are happier than you'll ever be.

youre a newfag nigger for crying about age

gtfo cancerous failure

>I really doubt it user. First time offense and white he was out on bond the next day I think.

he was charged with several other things in the beginning, I know he was in for 2 months at least while those charges got dropped

Post nudes then edgelord

exactly correct

I met a really cute girl the day we took down brad, fortune smiled upon us

he absolutely did break the law but she wouldn't testify so they had to drop the charges.

this is the first im hearing about this whore and this fine gentleman

I hope his wife divorced him, got the kids, and sent his ass to the poor house.
I wouldn't care, except for the fact he is a Jesus freak talking about morality, all the while fucking a 17 year old student.

also, why the fuck do so many pedophiles move to florida, ffs, florida has to be the pedo capital of north America.

Do you know her personally?

God damn reminds me of HS chicks I used to fuck when I was young.

Hot young blonde chicks truly are our greatest resource.

i remember this, holy shit.. glad someone else remembers things like this and follows up. ty user

there's them titties

guess they were legal after all or they woulda got him on CP

>fuck a 17 yr old
>pedophile

wew the brainwashed moralfag niggotry is strong in here

she was 18 the whole time they were fucking, he's not a pedo

you don't know that. the sexy pix went back well into 17 for sure. you don't know when they first fucked

Closest I could find. Will keep digging.

even if she was 17 hes not a pedo

you gay niggers need to comprehend aoc laws are bullshit made up by brainwashed christfag politicians and feminists

>has titties
FFS

You realize that you're being a moralfaggot for calling him hypocritical about his moralfaggotry, right? You honestly just sound butthurt that he got away with fucking that tight young pussy while you've had to fuck your hand for years. I know it hurts to realize you'd never manage it because no one would ever fall for you, but that's life, kid.

not that close, but yeah

found the pedo

>you don't know that. the sexy pix went back well into 17 for sure. you don't know when they first fucked

16 is legal in Alabama, the state he was in

stay mad

>you don't know that
You can't prove the opposite, so how about you stop posting your baseless assertions until you have evidence, dumb little kid.

>Closest I could find.

closer, faggot

Oh fuck. I totally missed that one.

That is where you are wrong... the files is 552mb in size and contains all the pics on his account when it was left open.

Don't be paranoid kid

cracks me up. everyone is Sup Forumsegging for her tits and here they are and no one says a damn thing but "post her noods"

>SMDH