Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Im going to be tripping on shrooms for the first time tomorrow. where should i do it? Whats fun to do while on them? what was your first time like?

also bumping with trippy art

If you can do them somewhere in nature away from people that's the best spot. Or in your room/house alone. Listening to music is awesome. Looking at trippy gifs is cool, but I always end up looking at normal pictures more if I'm inside.
How much are you taking?

an 8th. Id love to do it in nature but im afraid of getting lost. Im thinking about just sticking to my room perhaps

Nature away from people, your room, a friends house.
Everything is fun. Watching funny shows, listening to upbeat happy music, coloring, meditating, anything you enjoy sober.
My first time was probably one of the best. BBQ festival with friends, smoked like a 7g blunt, visuals were amazing, great mood, couldn't walk straight, lots of laughing.

Understandable, have you done any other psychedelics before?
Watching a movie is a nice way to come up so you aren't constantly questioning whether you're tripping yet. I recommend something happy and animated like the Lego Movie or a Disney film.
I agree everything is fun on shrooms, you'll have a fun time OP

ive done acid, mdma and dmt. IS shrooms anything like those? I watched the lego movie on acid and it was so fucking beautiful i cried

8th is the way to go your first time. Your room will be fine. Go outside at some point(day time, i swear nature visuals are 12/10), away from neighbors though because I'm sure you'll act "funny"
Have fun

if you did acid then you'll love shrooms bro. Not as long, but that's a better thing imo.

Ty everyone for hte good avice. My other concern is im on anti depressants, will that affect my trip at all?

Similar to acid in some ways but definitely different. Haven't done DMT, and MDMA is pretty different.
You should google the specific drug name and shrooms just to make sure there is no bad interactions. Most likely though it'll just reduce the strength of the trip a bit

Idk dude, but you should try to ween yourself off those antidepressants eventually. Try " legal smart drugs" like L-Theanine, 5HTP, phenibut, etc.( on powdercity)
Or micro dosing everyday for a while

im finding mixed answers haha

just realized powdercity is closing. my bad. there are other vendors.

anyone knows how to deal with a bad trip ?
tripped bad last week can't get my mind out of it

i think you have to guide yourself away from the negative feelings. Sometimes our mind just wants to teach up something. Just let go and let things happen

Time is the best healer for sure, and try reading or doing another relaxing activity to help get your mind off it before you sleep.
Remember it was just a bad trip, I'm not sure what you experienced but it was just a drug related experience that has passed. Try to think of something good that came out of it, I'm sure you learned something (even if that something is not to trip in certain situations)

Depends what they're saying, have you taken acid while on these antidepressants? If so you'll probably be fine.

Ya, i tripped on my anti depressants..but never feel anything with ecstasy. My brain be dumb

Never tried meditating before, ill check this out next time I'm in some hallucinogens.

Antidepressants kind of cancel out ecstasy so that makes sense

as long as they dont give me serotonin syndrome, im good