Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /mai/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>PLS don't ban me m000dz
>3D is almost always trash
>If you're not posting pics you're not claiming
>If you're posting pics you're not lurking
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
blackmarble.bandcamp.com/track/its-conditional
yvyy.bandcamp.com/track/horizons
aeseptic.bandcamp.com/album/vapordead-is-wave
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd-UApkUqdBVJRXNeHWxYVFtvONuoCe0W
astrobrite.bandcamp.com/album/pinkshinyultrablast
youtu.be/REAJI22UgZg
youtu.be/ZFWWe9mkAi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that all it's been? thought it'd been longer

Thanks, been getting nothing but compliments on her today.

If he is, he didn't show that in threads. Though, considering how I post sometimes and how I actually am, I could understand the disparity.

Sleepy time for me.
Goodnight everyone! I enjoyed talking!

Still here

Mfw

Night sleep well.

>You're gay!
Oh my God
I can't believe this.
Fuck you, I'm going back to my Den.

The whole album is pretty atmospheric, to me at least. It's a very nice change of pace from my usual stuff. It's a shame they never put out another album though.

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
>Tanya claimed
>I love this speech that starts at 2:00

just a little name that would fit you

I hope you have a good excuse, mister!

Goodnight, silly.

>After pool

What would that be?

Orientation at animal shelter, vidya, chill. Yourself?

I love synth stuff, gotten into some holes with it. To actually riff off of that, here's some post-punk minimal synth:

blackmarble.bandcamp.com/track/its-conditional

Also, for weird, Vaporwave Blackgaze hybrid:

yvyy.bandcamp.com/track/horizons

Definitely, I listen to albums a lot on Bandcamp. I'd say that "Vapordead is Wave" should be remembered by future people, but I super duper doubt it will. I put it up there, and I've listened to the classic classics like all of Pink Floyd's catalogue and such.

aeseptic.bandcamp.com/album/vapordead-is-wave

Goddamn it...
Okay, fine. After pool.

I've started to notice the kinds of girls you guys like to put in the OP

when it's Syndra, Shizuzuzuzuzuzu, Alice or you
mugi pls
cutie

Goodnight Stocking!

Replies from the grave.

(Juvia)
In 64 it was Samus & Luigi, Game & Watch in Melee, Samus & Wario in Brawl, and Wario+Shulk in 4.

Tornado season is normal here all the way through june, but most of them stay out in the country ripping up stuff on the prairie. We've had some that came really close to our ranch though.

(Misaki)
It's gonna be a family outing, but we're both the sorts who take it slow. We're out there to relax and enjoy the experience more than anything. That also helps with the wallet, since things like nature and sightseeing are usually cheaper than the touristy stuff.

I'd enjoy that last summer while you can. I don't care if you have bouts of boredom or feeling bad, like you said, you won't have a summer like that again. In my world it's vacation time, well planned in advance since even a week off in management is an eternity for your bosses.

Hi Jill.

Apologies! I was busy!

TEAM UP FOR SPECIAL ATTACK!

I mean...

Bork!

You really think so?
Im good. As good as I can be on high prednisone anyway.

Jeff Rosenstock - I Look Like Shit: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLd-UApkUqdBVJRXNeHWxYVFtvONuoCe0W

Been listening to this dude a lot recently. Kind of a lo-fi post punk
Well, how long we have been really into each other. It was a meme at the start since everyone kept trying to ship us

It was a great series

He did act a bit different on the threads

Night

nah, but you are.
hey Tomo.
BORK! how was your trip?

Nhh.. Fine!
But make sure to lend me a response when you have the time for it!

You sleep right now!

How are you?

カラミチーマス

It's okay to be. Goodnight

Hey.

hm, fair enough; i'm in and out too much to be able to keep up with drama and whatnot

that was the name

Hello

I'm... okay. burning incense to cap the night off, that's about it. I've got some projects to toy around with, but nothing that needs immediate attention.
you?
hey blue.

Well, it's good to know that he's better than the impression he gave.

It was the best week of my life; I'm going to marry her and move to America.

Hi guys, I've returned, but this time, I've come back with something I've been trying to get...
I was able to get my hands on quite a few 13/yo steam accounts, untouched accounts, feelsgoodman.

Still? Damn, impressive

Best waifu

>Mega stronk
>Naturally acts like a mom
>Rides a wyvern

>Kek

If anything, we talked to eachother more when we started the joke that we endes up together. We got next level shipped

Hey Louise! How are you and Chara?

Enough about me, how are you?

Shit, forgor

Time isn't the issue...

Oh. Its a bit long dont you think?
Louise.
Ah. Never really burn that stuff but candles are nice. Especially wax. Thinking about playing something.
They are cute.
Its nothing really.

We're doing good, thank you! How are you?
Smugs

well, as long as it's all worked out for the best, can't complain about that

you should add me back on discord if you want to

10/10 posting btw

Hello, what do you go by? How are you?

>oh my a captcha error and still posted
Your night going well?

I'm good! I got sick and behind in college last week, but I'm finally caught up

Yeah, I'm lucky to have found him through Sup Forums of all places

What was your discord?

I try...

that sounds good, I'm glad. I was kind of wondering when I'd see you around again and if you hadn't just ditched us.
if you get the right stuff, it smells good. this one's supposed to smell like autumn, just after the leaves have fallen.
it's tolerable enough. just trying to relax and understand some new software for me. you?

On the thread, or in person?
I'm good, how about you?
Nice waifu by the way
Glad to hear you're caught up!

Oh, I'm well, can't complain too much ever.
I have a job, pay my rent, spend money on hobbies, have my computer.
It would be nice to know some people, but that's the price of moving.

Did you? I believe Syndra and Arisu just post botes they like. What about me?

And what's the meaning of this?

Eh, English playing tricks on me, I meant modern classical and not classic, as in music that blends traditional orchestras into electronic instruments. Vapordead sounds quite enjoyable though, it has atmospherics good enough to hook me.

This is my all-time favourite album, since you seem to enjoy shoegaze with complex and noisy walls of noise perhaps you will enjoy it too.
astrobrite.bandcamp.com/album/pinkshinyultrablast

Their discogs is literally devoid of information, I wonder if any member of that group has worked in different projects. Sounds likely to me considering the quality of this work.

youtu.be/REAJI22UgZg

heading to bed, eat a dick everyone

what are the odds?

Sameji#6903

>"I did it again!"

Just set up some of the accounts that I plan to keep for myself, I feel dirty putting a name and picture on an untouched account but whatever

It's nothing? Seems like a bit more than that lol :3

Heyy! You're still streaming tonight, right?

Wow, that really sounds good. My parents never understood why I hated vacations so much- I came to realize at one point that we'd typically have an expensive vacation where we were forced to participate in activites we found (as very young boys) terribly boring, and every other vacation there would be an incident that would taint the rest of the experience (a bad service, a poor night's sleep, an accident) that wouldn't ruin the vacation itself but by how much our parents bitched at one another over it.

I think I'll end up taking your advice. Even if my parents disagree my default path at this point is to go into a trade at some point in the next year. Maybe I'll get hired as soon as I get my cert, maybe I won't, but you're right, I might not have a chance ever again for a several-months-long vacation subsidized by someone else and with few responsibilities.

Though it is awfully sad to think about. Just pondering the idea of a last summer. I remember being that kid in the sixth grade on the last day of classes and thinking summer would never end... oh boy.

I do but it fits you so well

About to head to bed actually.

HERE HERE

ALWAYS HERE

LOOK AT MY LOWER CASE LETTERS

SO INDIVIDUAL

Yeah. It was pretty rough

What kind of job?

Alright, ill add you

It was a joke I swear!

get some good rest.
ah, that's good then. I hope you sleep well.

Hello everyone
>Juvia claimed
I haven't played brawl or 4 yet but those are some good favs
I would imagine it's a relatively scary situation.
The worst thing around here is probably losing power. Other than that everything's ok.

Well if it helps you relax good for you.
I mean they are yours now I guess. What does it seem like?
It seems a bit much. Also a bit sexual.
you ok?

File clerk at a law firm. Maybe eventually a paralegal. Nothing is certain, of course, but for now I have job security.

I just found this on Reddit:
"めめ (romaji: Meme, English: the eyes) is a duo from Japan formed by Sachie Yoda (vocals, guitar) and Youyou (theremin). They released "ちとてとち" (Chitotetochi) in 2005, a freak folk album focused on dreamy vocals, gentle acoustic instrumentation and ambience created by the theremin. Sachie Yoda was also a member of スマイルキック (Smile Kick) and Win A Sheep Free. Youyou is a member of good music!."

So yeah, your hunch was correct.

Are you bored Chen?
Yeah. Im not gonna make one myself though.

O-oh..
Don't worry, I understand..

Take as much space as you need.
You've been worried enough about the two of us, you've had a lot of weight put on you.

cute lolis? uwu

idk I'm just bored

so close ;-;

doing anything tonight?

Yup! Getting Enderal set up right now.
At least you're all set up now, right?

Are you Konata?

It might be
what would you pick instead?

Im not sure. In the end its your name choice really.

Yes

I claim this doggo

hi

That sounds like a challenging job.

In in college to be a biomedical engineer

Yeah, dont worry

Oh, and for the system you are making, how does initiative and turn order work? In the homebrew I'm playing in, its d6 and movement speed is used for tie breakers for some god awful reason

I'll probably be around less, but I don't plan on leaving.

I didn't ever bring anything of value, though.

I already tied up my doggo :D

you can pick something you like better too

-hides under his blue blanket-

Nice

u2

Then this is my doggo :3

Sure they're mine, but I doubt I'll keep all of them. I'm not sure if I should try and sell them off cheaply / in bulk or try and price them out individually...

It's just, It'd be quite hard to slap a $20 per account price tag on them because people think that the accounts might get taken away from them (cause they're technically stolen) and so they don't wanna invest $20

I honestly don't agree with those people though, the accounts I just bought for example have been inactive since creation (13 years ago), they were made and then never used, so I highly doubt the original owners would somehow reclaim ownership.

>what does it seem like
I'm just impressed you've been able to keep up with every thread I've peeked at today, what all have you done today?

Kk, I don't know if you've noticed (lol), but I'm here :3

I screenshotted your twitch id on my phone, but could you be a best girl and post it again so I don't have to find my phone? If so, Id be very happy

:sunglasses:

It's not terribly challenging, just requires not fucking up at all. Documents that come in have to be properly tagged and placed with their files, calendars need to be kept up to date, attorneys notified of changes.
Keeps me on my toes.

I claim lion chan *wink*

No we can work with the first one maybe just make in an acronym?
I mean I dont really know anything about the account stuff. Thats all you. Nothing really. Stayed away from tanks so I didnt have to play with a clan and yeah. Thats about it.

Nyanpasu~
Good Mugi :D

Post-rock with folk and world... sounds interesting to me, either way I'm getting my hands on Smile Kick and Win a Sheep Free stuff, tell me if you want a download or at least for me to put one or two tracks on youtube.

Pretty much, yee. What about Shizubru?
Bored enough for heresy or just avatarfagging?

1d20+Speed (which is (FIT+DEX)/4). Reroll every encounter. Tie breaker is both people decide.

bork

/ashensylpheed

It's no big deal~ I'll stream in, probably like 30 minutes or so?

Priorities and perspective definitely shifts over time. On the flip side, just like when you were a kid, you still want time for vidya, naps, good food, and getting together with friends. All of that is important even when you're on your own- a pressure relief valve of sorts.

We didn't get many trips due to growing up poor, but everything was low key when we'd go camping, road trips, or wherever else. It was all about seeing something new at the end of the day.

I still research a place ahead of time, find all the stuff that would be interesting to us, and once we get out there, we just pick and choose on a given day and go out and do some stuff. There's days where we feel like just sleeping in, or not really doing too much and taking it easy for the most part, and that'll more or less be a day. Even regular old leisure stuff you'd do at home is nice with a different backdrop.

Game & Watch is definitely unique, used to give people lots of trouble with him all the time. I can use a lot of characters well, but the ones I listed were the ones I put the most time into. Sometimes I'll screw around with Captain Falcon or Bowser too.

Losing power happens periodically here, usually the worst is dealing with large fallen trees throughout the neighborhood that take out power lines or fall on a roof. On the plus side, it's free pecan/oak/hickory wood for BBQ if you have a chainsaw. People love you cleaning up that sort of stuff before bulk trash pickup comes.

On thread, or whatever you want.

I'm good thank you! What're you up to?

Thanks ^_^

Ahh, understood. I haven't listen to a full album that used orchestral in awhile. I'm listening to Dark Ambient and a bit f Black Metal I've heard a few orchestral stuff, but not Modern Classical. I'll have to check that out! What do you recommend to start into it?

Also, yaah that album is right up my alley. Shoegaze, Industrial, and Vaporwave are my favorite genres, without going into microgenres or anything.

sure if you come up with it

youtu.be/ZFWWe9mkAi4

I'm a huge unorganized slob, so there is no way I could do that

THANK GOD IT REWARDS PLAYERS FOR BUILDING DEX!

Dex is basically useless in that game

no one important