Hey Sup Forums ive got a drug test in about a week. I smoked pot like a month ago for like the second time ever...

Hey Sup Forums ive got a drug test in about a week. I smoked pot like a month ago for like the second time ever. Am I straight to take or am fucked?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yo, man, maybe you should get sober for life

Straight to take,
but if paranoid..
>drink lots of water
>exercise

What's your lifestyle? Weight? Pot can stay in your system up to 90 days but if you're in decent shape and exercise and drink lots of water you're most likely fine

The fuck outta here with this

you should be fine, the thc naturally disperses from the bloodstream in one week if u only smoke once in that week.

only takes months to clear if you are a daily user. Occasionals clear up in weeks.

You don't even need to exercise or drink water, that shit is out of your system if all the info you gave is true. Did you only smoke once? Was the first time you ever smoked pot anywhere around the 2nd time?
It typically takes 3-4 weeks for a heavy smoker to get it out of their system. Depends how much fat you got on you too

if it's unmonitored, buy synthetic urine. quickfix, directly from the manufacturer and verify the batch. five for five for me anyone who recommends anything else is fucking retarded or lying.

only the best, most expensive tests will report positive 90 days after. the employing company probably doesn't care enough to buy anything above a urine test.

Don't be a pussy you'll be fine. Unless it's a hair sample test then I don't know what to tell you

I'm a little heavy for my height, and I smoked weed and passed a test 5 days later. You're good

You're straight, m8. Just be sure to drink a lot of water to be on the safe side.

I once smoked on the same day as a drug test (before) and passed it, but that's just a lucky draw. Oh, and if it's a mouth swab, certain mouthwashes can provide a positive result on the test, so maybe avoid that day of.

You're fine you tweaker.

Well we have zero info on why OP is getting drug tested

You're fine.
You'd only have to worry if you were a heavy (daily) smoker.
I've recently quit due to personal reasons, and I'm still pissing positive 2 months in on a $10 head shop piss stick test.

I can finally breath normally again though; I hadn't even realized how bad it was until a month after quitting. and the mental fog is clearing, but I was an extremely heavy smoker (went through about 1 1/2 ounces a month).

unless you're a fat shit with a fucked up liver you're good to go

also check'd

drug test passing discord

here we discuss popular ways to avoid blood, hair and enema skin tests for various drugs including PCP and crystal weed

discord.gg/bp44v4s

they have shampoo's that supposedly make it test clean but idk if they actually work or not

You're good. There's no chance you'll fail the drug test.
I smoked more than that and passed drug test many times.

check'd