Sup Forums's opinion of them?

Sup Forums's opinion of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u4suZ9bVmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Argentina obsessed with the simpsons

Not white

Can't tell why it became so popular here

Anyway, Simpsons sports graffitis are popular because small teams don't have an actual anthropomorphic representation of their club (unlike big teams that have p.ex: millionaire, immigrant, devil, priest & professor) so they end up using simpson because of the popularity and the ambiguous symbolism used as "vectors". Think of how sites like 9gag use vectors of low class memes like the rage comic, foreveralone, etc to represents different kind of things

Anyway, those drawings were so bizarre that other people end up doing them just for the lulz

Are people excited or looking forward to the 2018 WC? My whole family is Argentine but I haven't lived there since I was a kid. How crushing was the last Copa loss?

I'm not actually argentine and also I'm also austist so can't really tell.

The online feedback you get in spic websites is pretty much the same you get from argies here

Not really

Beating Colombia lifted some spirits, but the cup final was tough to take

Also, I hate seeing those faggots in OP's pic

I recall looking up some other match and they just kept appearing in the search results for no good reason. Fucking faggots.

Devastating. It's like the last Bills Super Bowl losses (4 in a row) or being a Vikings fan last year vs. Seattle.

How far do you think they will make it in 2018?

>for no good reason

they literally pay to youtube for appearing in recommended videos

it's somekind of mid-term investment

not him, but I'm really looking forward to reach the final, whatever winning it or losing it

After losing three finals in a row, everything else feels so "meh". Not even noticed Argentina losing in Group Stage back in Rio.

My new motto for argentine sports is: GIVE ME GLORY OR GIVE ME MEMES

cant even recognize the club lol

> six fernet bottles

villeros niggers really have some artistic skills there m8

>s niggers really have some artistic skills

you tell me

Or being Clermont-Auvergne fan

Plastics
This is true: youtube.com/watch?v=7u4suZ9bVmU

>ME QUIERO CORTAR LA PIJA

Funny shit

>immigrant
Is that Boca ?

I heard it was because Brazil hates the show for that one episode where they go to Brazil (in one of the Simpsons specials they mention it), but who knows how true that is

Kek

por que velas

>Ay Caramba, Pablo! You drank the black paint again!

>I dont know ascenso teams
Fucking casual

yup, even before the whole bolivian/paraguayan meme thing Boca was addressed as the Immigrant's team, low-class immigrants tho (spaniards & italians, not anglos)

Are you implying that we just like Simpsons because Brazil hates it?

If so, that episode is from fucking 2002

Yeah, it's a partnership or spamming tags

That user here
Round of 16 if the midfield doesn't improve.
Group stage if we get a tough group somehow. We'll get more than 0 points in a group of death, but all it takes is 1 loss and two other bad results.