Does anyone know where I can get movies or series with both mandarin AND english subtitles displayed in parallel?

does anyone know where I can get movies or series with both mandarin AND english subtitles displayed in parallel?

I know this is a weird request but I'm studying mandarin and this helps a lot. I found a few movies on youtube but I was hoping there was a better source

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfaZeIxHFUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats with the picture?

they cooked her dog kek

Mandarin Fried Dog marinated in child's tears for extra flavour. Very traditional meal in China, just like virgin boy piss eggs.

anybody know what board WOULD know? int maybe?

wtf i hate china now?!

>now

Wtf why would you ever not hate those soulless fucking slant eyed faggots?

I wish we would nuke every gook on the planet.

It makes me cry. How could someone be that cruel ?

You'd think they would know but I spent quite some time there and they're probably the least likely board to know.

Actually this applies to most boards on Sup Forums, just like how places like Sup Forums and /sci/ are absolute bottom of the barrel audiences for their subjects.

You should probably ask on reddit

that fucking pic

vice has a comedy special on this subject:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfaZeIxHFUM

1. google
2. X movie mandarin subs
3. X movie english subs
4. Use a good custom player that cam do whatever you want with subititles
5. ???
6. Profit

You could also just go to Sup Forums and ask for a script that combines subtitle files too, some poor bored weeb would probably cobble together something

>Mmm, delicious cow
>OMG HOW COULD ANYBODY KILL A POOR DEFENCELESS DOG
Kill yourselves, seriously

wtf i hate you faggot now

Asians are inhuman. All of them.

>mfw she later ate it anyway.

you can also use those coffee cups to shit in. god bless starbucks and mcdonalds for spreading designated shitting/pissing cups to the world.

>fly to america
>somone kills and fries my pet chicken

nothing wrong with that m8

>fly to china
>kill and grill some doggers

the fuck?!?
...shoo shoo stinky chinky

user I lived in asia for years and I can remember most programming coming out of HK having chinese and english subs hardcoded. Try to find some old releases or some shit.

ouch. reddit? I guess if I feel desperate

they do it for the keks

is there a custom player in particular?

also often enough the subs are misaligned for different vid tracks. I was hoping to spend more time studying less time fiddling

really?

>Made in _____
Bangladesh? Hong Kong? I have to know.

I'm a vegan.

But dogs are mans best friend. They've helped us fend off animals and alert us of intruders since we could form villages. They are pets in every culture. Cows are dumb and their sole purpose of existing is to be eaten. They would go extinct if everyone just stopped eating cows and let them live in the wild.

Kys for defending that horrendous gook shit hole country. China should be fucking nuked.

Just download mandarin and english subs, any decent player can show two subs at the same time

I'm also a vegan, and pretending that cows lack some quality that dogs have that makes it more acceptable to treat one as property than the other is fucking stupid.
>le mans best friend
No, you kys!

Uhhh wouldn't it be easier for learning to watch english films/tv shows with mandarin subs?

Hong Kong

lel

I am also a vegan and tripfagging is stupid

dogs do make great animal companions and can be trained to do useful things. i love them. they also eat their own shit and will fuck your leg, other species, furry slippers, and when they're feral and in packs, they will try to eat you. let's not get carried away. dogs aren't that fucking smart. at the end of the day, they're like any other animal, and a potential source of food.