S/fur

s/fur
How do I cope with being in love with someone in another country?

Spain guy?

idk on that one. I've never had a long distance relationship work out

you move there. It's that simple.

In all seriousness though long distance sucks, if you aren't actually going out with her don't bother attempting anything and just play video games or whatever you like doing to ignore the pain, works for me

Don't over romanticize it and realize they're flawed and love them regardless

I don't know, just feel lucky you have somebody to love

You come to terms with the fact that you are helplessly retarded, commit suicide and get on with your life.

Nah, NZ.

Feral edition

artist?

>practicing a girly voice, in case I can ever be a trap or at least have a girl fursuit
>listen to recording of me singing in a high voice
SHOOT ME

Don't even bother with it. It's pretty hard to successfully transition into another country let alone get citizenship there. You two will likely never meet face to face more than a few times and for short intervals when it does happen. The longer you let yourself feel for this person, the longer you're dragging out the pain of not being able to be together.

Fap or visit the massage parlor tomorrow?

yeah you're pretty fucked user

How safe is it to let yourself be suffocated?
Medically that is

By your own? Not at all, lack of oxygen kills frontal lobe function i.e the planning part of your brain that says, "Hold the fuck up nigger, you're choking"

By someone? Depends on if they know what they're doing and/or if how much you trust em

That's why if I'm doing it by myself I make sure that if I were to go limp, I would be able to breathe again.
But I'm wondering if passing out like that often is bad for you.

Suffocation leads to the death of brain cells. Maybe you should schedule a checkup with your doctor and, while you're there, ask him about it. He would be way more qualified than random furries on an image board.

Here's a suggestion.
>Dont.

LDR = pain
just avoid it