/cum/

Don't fall for shitty gimmicks (see: CIA, CB etc.) edition

meme?

That's Hampstead Heath.
I've not only been to that park, I've been on that bench.

Funny that.

>tfw people initiate conversations with me because I dress and look like a normalfag

Who here uses extra flags to stalk anons based on their region/city

Did i get banned from the discord? The app updated and now the server is gone

>tfw people initiate conversations with me because I dress and look like a fag

jk bud, I read it

You may be statist scum, but at least you aren't a commie

That is actually a great feeling, when someone talks to you randomly.

I pack a AK and a Uzi and I'm about to go kill me a Donald Trump A.K.A The KKK Grand Wizard

Later bitches and don't forget to watch CNN next friday night

I want to move back to my ancestral homeland of New England. New Mexico is inferior to New England.

halp

i really, really hate those eyebrows

Besides slavery the CSA was right, States are more important than federalist cuckshit

Also fuck namefags

I actually met the real Queen's one time.

come fite me bro

the gf

fuck you they're great
I hate the pencilbrow shit

>tfw people don't talk to me because I'm smol and look like a weakling

Did you do the succ

hope that works with canada too 2bh

These small amounts of social interaction are probably the only thing that keep me from killing myself. I've noticed that I feel worse as more time goes on without me talking to other people. I bet having friends would be pretty nice.
Literally nothing wrong with them

Are you feminine looking?

r8 my hair

well i should, but i just haven't texted her back today, ill do it this week sometime

i gotta come up with an excuse that doesn't involve me finding out about her nose candy abuse

prolly gonna just say i got serious with someone else and hope she buys it

gr8 hairline honestly is that grey in there?

>not being a statist
>trusting your fellow man

lol these are the same people that say communism fails because of human nature

TELL ME ABOUT CIA, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT?

fists of autism could be - - with
due to the small area he lives in

The new Decentralization Revolution is emerging through technology, politics, society and life.

Decentralized technologies are being developed in almost every industry and market worldwide, in both physical and digital forms.

Collectively, these technologies have the potential to cause a "radical" shift from the status quo.

Subverting traditional hierarchical systems favors a more resilient, innovative, networked, transparent and sustainable future.

>not having friends

do people like this exist

Why didn't you respond to me you shitter

A little? Probably not enough to be a trap

absolutely garbage

i also hate those eybrows

hes not a native, or at least he doesn't live on a reserve or belong to a native band

i think he's actually a Filipino immigrant desu

We both live in Toronto. One time about 6 months ago I passed someone who looked exactly like him at Yonge and Eglinton. I was on my way to a job interview so I didn't stop to question him. To this day I'm sure it was Queen's. He was probably on his way to somewhere important too, or a doctor's appointment considering he's missing half his brain

nah just lights I think.

all my friends stopped talking to me eventually

>trusting bureaucrats to do the right thing
shiggy

shut up Florida.

>suddenly giant crack of thunder

DID YOU HEAR IT CONWAYBRO

me

didn't respond to you because of anime

de-nut the feds and ensure maximum transparency at every level

Why not just tell her it's because of the coke?

I moved a lot and was sheltered

Yeah, I'm one of them. I'm not a shut-in and I talk to people, but I have no friends. I talk to the people who sit next to me in class and make small talk when it makes sense but I don't have any friends. I've been told that I'm "cold" and "distant," which is probably why.

UH OH

hiſſſſſſſſſſſſſſſſſſ

>considering he's missing half his brain
He was never the same after that u_u

>having conway as your city bro
>tfw im stuck with a cat posting divorced fag

>I talk to the people who sit next to me in class and make small talk when it makes sense but I don't have any friends.

But thats how you make friends, why dont you go like "ohh lets go grab something to eat", thats how i make my friends

>cold and distant
>likes small talk

youre broken

It was less than a mile from me

>de-nut the feds
>aka limited government and federalism
ah yes

really gets the almonds firing

>being straightforward with women

nah, that makes it complicated and will draw it out, its easiest to pretend i dont know and bail with it as it is

can I get some more replies please?

Never said i had a problem with federalisation? I dont care if the social programs are delivered at a municipal level, they just need to be there

I like him, although his images never match his posts

There's a fairly reputable psychic in my neighbourhood who promises to remove black magic and voodoo and tell the future. Might consult him or her for advice

>why dont you go like "ohh lets go grab something to eat
Because I'm boring and don't want to waste people's time when they could be with someone a lot more interesting
I don't like small talk but I don't have a problem with it.

Nobody cares

Hey guys

Also what the hell happened to all the Californian posters?

I don't care if they have social programs in another state so long as (((they))) don't try to force it on the entire country

>having conway as your city bro
I'm not sure who this is aimed at

Don't care

Who cares?

They finally split off and drifted into the ocean, this takes their internet with them due to the pipes breaking

kys

>Because I'm boring and don't want to waste people's time when they could be with someone a lot more interesting

What is interesting for you? Most people arent interesting at all, is more about being fun.

People hang with me because im intelligent nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

I liked watching them bully Paha Sapa.

>poor people getting assistance
>not on my watch!

why do americans lack basic social compassion?

>liking women
>not being able to speak your mind with your partner
laff

Succramento is at Tahoe

California Conservative. Voted for and support Donald J. Trump. Exchanging ideas is interesting. Name calling and squabbling is BORING.

me or him?

Projection perhaps?

me too

projecting what

Who do you think?

>>liking women
>>not being able to speak your mind with your partner
>laff

the only thing i envy about gays is that they are sexually attracted to men and view them as partners... i wish i could marry my best friend but im not attracted to him in that way

snake is dead
time paradox

Everyone thinks I'm a thug, or I'm really ugly, I have no friends:-D

Your desire to end your life obviously

What's the deal with that musical Hamilton?
Why do so many people want to see a musical so cheap they could only find a negro to play Alexander Hamilton

seriously though, they want to hear what they want to hear and honesty is a disappointment

theyre obsessed with their own fantasies over whats in front of them

women are terrible

Me. I'm not emotionally available. I have nothing to share. I don't want a normal, modern friendship.

Because it doesn't work when you have a high number of jobless niggers who have been indoctrinated into thinking that if they vote for Democrats then they won't have to work a day in their lives. Throwing money at the problem doesn't magically fix it

new gorillaz is pretty good dont really like the negromumbling though

>not cubs/bears
Kys

You arent that creative eh? Why dont you give those niggers work boots and make them construct public infrastructure? The government could people to work if it wanted to, it's just easier to get them as assured votes on the gibsmedat train

Imagine posting in a thread every single day where everybody hates you

Every day

It must get so saddening

Ive actually gotten a lot better mentally recently 2bh. could go for some more you's though

oh no I'm leaking
>tfw no bf

Good think everybody loves me.

Darling, I'm sorry but not everyone's a racist bigot like you. You have to learn to enjoy things sweety

Bandwagon faggot detected

Where's his dick

we built this city

jelly baldies

cara what happened to the discord eh