Hey Sup Forums I wanted to get out of my way and I feel like sharing this...

Hey Sup Forums I wanted to get out of my way and I feel like sharing this, so I have a page on Instagram it's a dumb meme page but anyway one day I was scrolling and I saw that there was this picture of some one with self harm cuts and it had someones name on it which was the guy telling her to do it, I found out this girl was 15 and she was cutting and putting those pictures up probably because this other meme page dude kept telling her, so I try talking to this girl shes clearly not mentally stable because she keeps asking everyone who commented on the photos if they wanted a fan sign and I tell her I hope she's okay, I wanted to be nice to the chick, but next thing you know I get messages from these guys saying "lol ur thristy stop try to fuck a 15yr" I'm just astounded at how my help got ruled as me being some sick fuck trying to get with some cutter chick, the point is I got blocked I could care less untill I see the same guy calling me thirsty asking her to buy her thigh highs and to send pics which he's boasts are only gonna be for him, what type of a sick fuck takes advantage of a basically 14yr old girl that's clearly not mentally right in the head?? Tl;Dr: some sick fuck is trying to get some pics from an underaged girl with mental health problems on Instagram. I have some pics

Dude how Beta can you be, getting cucked by some creep hitting on a 15 yr old attention whore on Instagram

Wtf is wrong with you

I wasn't cucked you cuck and that guys the one with the issues here taking advantage trying to see this chick get dressed up like some anime chick

If shes a cutter shes not worth your time an effort shes a lost cause just drop it or tell someone else to deal with it

Man too bad she isn't 21, hell i'd even go as low as 18, but damn it all to hell. I like me a real good cutter chick, you know the ones with experience.
Just fucking forget about her dude, trust me there aint a god damn thing wrong with her, women are naturally sociopathic and will always crave attention.

cutters normally are into anime, but hardly ever where revealing clothes bro

OP, you tried to do the right thing and failed miserably at it and now some dude's trying to get you to buy some whore underwear. Get. Over. It. Move the fuck on. Drop it. There's nothing to win here. You're getting yourself all worked up over a situation where anyone else would just say fuck it.

I don't know it just kinda pissed me off to see some douche make a 15yr old cut herself for his Instacuck page idk

Yeesh I was trying to help an underage girl from some manipulation from cutting and this guy getting her to dress up like some anime whore but I guess the internet doesn't give a fuck I guess about actual acts of pedophilia and child abuse

I'm sorry some of these people here are fags but dude, you asked Sup Forums

If this guy really pissed you off and you have proof he's asking an underage girl for pics then you know what to do

tbh she was gonna do it, reguardless of that cuck, she's just acting out for attention they all do it, here's some anime tits

you should contact the girl's local authority

Maybe give the instagram name of the dude asking her to cut herself and maybe someone can fuck him over or something

I remember Sup Forums used to jump out and dox a guy for this type of shit I asked because yeesh I thought anonymous was supposed to be the internet at least feared a little at least when it comes to child abuse, I guess your right, no one really cares about the evil in the world as long as it's not in front of them huh? Whatever.

Do this with screenshots of all the conversations

It sucks man but sometimes the Sup Forumstards want to help and other times they don't. I'd say try again later because I want this to end in a good way but fags seem to be invading this thread rn. And I can't do shit but I wish I could

Bump

Its cool Sup Forumsro I'll let this thread die

Post profile links