The Frogs and Feels Tavern is now open for business

The Frogs and Feels Tavern is now open for business.

Promo offers for Tuesday night :

Boston Lager $2.99

Moscow Mule - $4.15

Fireball shots- $5.00

Jameson on the rocks- $1.99

Glass of water for poor fags- $0.00

We also still have a bunch of that old Innhouse beer on tap, that shit is still $1.99 I guess.

We have live music tonight.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7vpSxTpcr_2UYC_3NGi1ZGN1eqVFEuQN

Feel free to share your stories and experiences, as well as current mood.

I am currently crying :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxrhRitq_zU
expirebox.com/download/8e9858e0f61d7e397c4431bb100e8902.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you crying, OP?

I'd like a glass of water and some rope please

I lack all semblance of a normal human being, yet I am unexceptional. I will die alone and unfulfilled with nothing left behind as will millions of others like me.

I'll have a Negroni, the drink closest to a slur.
Pernod absinthe-coated glass, equal parts Moody June American dry gin, sweet vermouth, and campari. Add orange peel as garnish. (For anyone who has the stuff at home)

I think my girlfriend is going to break up with me, it involves me still being in university and her graduating.

This is exactly what I mean

I can understand that feeling, sorry bro.

That sucks dude, just remember there's more hoes that can suck you off.

Get that shit outa here,

Sorry father

Sure thing user, what brings you here tonight?

Ill have glass of water friend, sadly not old enough to drink yet (almost).

Take the Noose outside and leave the glass

>$5 fireball

>$2 jameson

are you high?

This isn't that kinda place, ID's drop at the door

my roblox gf dumped me for XxXbigdickniggaXxX

I'll take a bloxxy cola

Despite being a normie, Chad swooped in and took the love of my life. Is my kind welcome here? I have no other place to go on such a rainy night...

I gotta make money off of the college kids somehow mate,

>Is my kind welcome here?

Eh, I don't think anyone will mind.

2$ jamesons hit me the fuck up frog man

Gimme some Boston Lager

When I came into work today, I found some nigger sippin' tea in my dish pit.

this a non smoking bar?

Sure Thing

>I found some nigger sippin' tea in my dish pit.
Care to elaborate?

Light up user,

I'll take a Smirnoff.
Anyone have any feels you want to share?

Not gonna lie user, It's going to hurt. Like a bitch. and you'll never recover fully. But y'know, More fish in the sea and other bullshit sayings along those lies.

thanks man needed this, this thermo home work is killing me.

Been hitting on this chick at work easy 7. I come into work and there's this Scotty Pippin lookin' motherfucker hitting her up. I talk to her during my shift, and she tells me that she's going over to his place tomorrow night.

The good news is she's planning to break up. What should be the right time to move in without seeming insensitively eager or too uninterested?

Sorry if I'm making this a relationship advice thread, OP. You've got a bar to run and all. Speaking of which, everyone gets a round on me.

I know, I just don't feel like I'm anywhere near the sea, I'm in the desert, alone.

Shit man....

Just like me friendo. If you decide to use a dating site like my dumb ass, be careful who you choose to be with. make sure they are someone you can connect with.

nice dubs and it took me a long time to get over my ex now i hate all bitches and spite fuck them you will get laid more if ur mean to chix

Yeah, I suppose this is karma for accidentally C-blocking my boss.

Once you've gottem over her, which may take a while but it will happen, use what you've learned to get someone better.

Toss me a water OP. Gotta stay clear headed...But also need to escape for a while

I'm just have problems with the whole "You've spent all this time together and have gotten to know each other so well, all the good memories and vacations, and now it's just all going to be void." part

Thank god my gun isn't here

Do you want Vodka with water?

i know that feel bro but it goes away just takes time. what helped me the most was working out and rock climbing.

Nah...Might need to drive to the er at any moment, so no thanks

Again it's going to hurt. My ex and I were dating for about a year and a half when she told me that she was moving halfway across the country to fuck some hick a day before actually doing it.

>Space oddity plays as I walk in

oh, well shit. I came in for a beer but now im getting a fireball, gimme a 4 horseman, and simmer me down with a glass of whiskey, neat. thanks barkeep.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxrhRitq_zU

join the he man women haters club

Funny factoid:
Voda (Вода) is Russian for water.
Adding a "K" to a word ending in "A" makes it a "cute" name, ex. Matryos[k]a = "Little Mother"
Therefore, Vodka (Водка) is Russian for "Little Water"

Shit Man, I'm sorry

how is beer so cheap, what kind of place you running here

>rock climbing.

That was one of our things

I get it from Prague leave me alone

What for?

ALRIGHT, THAT'S FUCKING IT!!!!

YOU'LL GET OVER IT, THINGS WILL GET BETTER, LOVEY LOVE LOVE FUCK FUUUUCKKK FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK.
YOU LOT NEED TO HARDEN THE FUCK UP NOW!!!!, OOOOOOOOHHHH! MY PRECIOUS FUCKING FEELINGS!!!!

FUCK YOUR FEELINGS CUNT, THAT SHIT IS FOR FUCKING WOMEN. SHE LEFT YOU? NO ONE GIVES A FUCK EXCEPT FOR YOUR PATHETIC FUCKING FEMININE BITCH ASS SELF. FUCK HER OFF CUNT.
PICK UP A ROCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOS. BANG IT AGAINST ANOTHER ROCK. FEELS FUCKING GOOD DOESN'T IT? PICK UP A HAMMER, DIG A FUCKING HOLE, KILL A BEAR, CHOP WOOD, MOVE TO FUCKING RUSIA AND DRINK VODKA WITH YOUR COMRADES IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING ICE STORM, CLIMB A FUCKING MOUNTAIN, GET INTO A FIGHT EVERY FUCKING WEEK, PUNCH A FUCKING MUSLIM, BE A GOD DAMNED FUCKING MAN YOU COCKSUCKING LITTLE FUCKING CUNTS.
YOU ARE A MAN, YOU STOMP YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS OUT AND GET ON WITH THE FUCKING JOB, NOW FUCK OFF AND GO AND GET DRUNK AND ARRESTED.

FUCK YOU FUCKING SOFT CUNTS

Ill take a Jameson on the rocks my friend.

Fell in love with a girl I've known for a couple years now. We dated a month and moved a lot faster than either of us intended on. Decided to slow it down. Started talking to me less and less and avoiding me. Week later she was with someone else. Guess by slowing it down she meant slam the fucking brakes and kick me to the curb. Oh well. Still see her and both flirt heavily / regularly and I'm still in love with her. Trying to talk to other women but too hung up on her and honestly don't want to get over her because I feel ill have another chance in the future. Either way, I lose I guess. The heart wants what it wants

Hey man keep it down im having a drink here

dont let her take that from you

Yeah, shit sucks. And I warned you about dating sites because my current GF is a lazy sack who just lays in my bed all day, then complains that she's bored. When I give suggestions she just shoots them all down usually because "Shitty traffic"

Can I get a double of Jameson on the rocks my man?

I need a stiff pour tonight for the shit situation with my best friend...

Sure thing, care to elaborate? v

You pretend like those soldiers didn't have feelings. You're the most insensitive to those who went through hell and made it back. Let alone those who didn't have that privilege. Lots of them lost their friends, some even lost family. You think they didn't feel anything seeing people die right in front of them? We all have feelings, and we're all grateful we don't have the hardships they faced. Get out of this bar if you know what's good for you.

Wife and dog both have separate issues that mean that at any moment, I might to get them to a doctor asap.

Last two weeks have been hell

I bet those feelings were pretty dead after the battle of the Somme, shit was batshit crazy af

YOU'RE TALKING TO A VET YOU FUCKING FAGGOT , PTSD IS A LITERAL FUCKING MEME AND THE BIGGEST WEAKNESS IN THE FIELD IS EMOTION.

LIKE THE LOT OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS,
PROBLEM IS YOU YOUNG LITTLE FUCKING FAGLORDS ARE GIVEN EVERYTHING EARLY, PHONES FUCKING COMPUTERS CARS EVERYTHING, THEN YOU THINK YOU ARE FUCKING ADULTS OR MEN HAHA.

PROBLEM IS, YOU DIDN'T LEARN TO BE A FUCKING MAN THROUGH YOUR MISTAKES GROWING UP, SO YOU TAKE YOUR CHILDISH LITTLE FUCKING BOOHOO POOR FUCKING ME BITCH NEVER LEARNED TO BE A MAN ATTITUDE AND TELL EVERY FUCKING CUNT ITS OK TO HAVE A CRY!!!!
YOU FUCKING LITTLE FAGGOTS, FUCKING BOYS IN MENS BODIES (AND JUDGING BY THE FAGGOTRY IN THIS THREAD NOT EVEN THAT)

FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS KILL YOURSELVES, THE WORLD IS FULL OF TOO MANY LITTLE CELF CENTRED FAGGOTS CRYING OVER THEIR 4 WEEK GF LEAVING THEM

FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS

Sure thing man.

I'm currently in love with my best friend. We have been friends for 2 years. She's an amazing woman, and honestly words don't do her justice.

But around 2 months ago things changed. I was hospitalized for my depression... she God damn surprised me and visited me at the psych ward. She stayed with me for hours and before she left, she embraced me and told me she loved me...

Cont.

Good playlist Barkeep

expirebox.com/download/8e9858e0f61d7e397c4431bb100e8902.html

Ill take water, anyway, just got the game Hatred today. loads of fun slaughtering normies, anyone else ever play it?

I'll have a Manhattan, bartender

>Cont
sure

>Manhattan

I'll have a Boston Lager.

Fuck life.

I think your cap-locks are broke faggot

>Fuck life.

I agree

Thanks. I always liked Manhattans. Strong enough to escape for one night, but not strong enough to do anything stupid. Thanks.

I was overwhelmed and shocked by her declaration. I died for about 5 seconds because she stopped my heart, and I was gasping for air.

Since then, I've realized that I developed more intense feelings for her, I love her. My God we hang out and talk almost I shit you not, every fucking day.

But she's still hung up on her ex, her ex that's been stringing her along saying that "maybe when the time is right" they can get back together. She's completely head over heels for him (first love shit).

I told her how I felt about her, and she said she still needs to figure some shit out... it sucks, but I can't just wait for her to make up her mind between me and her ex... I think I need to move on

ok kid

don't you have school in the morning?

THERE'S ONLY ONE CAPS LOCK YOU STUPID FUCKING UNEDUCATED CHILD FUCKING BITCH BOY GIMME (YOU)'S TO MAKE UP FOR THE ETERNAL SADNESS I AM FEELING FROM BRITTANY 3 WEEK LEAVING ME BOO FUCKING HOO FUUUUCKKKK YOUUU

GET BACK TO THE PAST, JACK!

uhhhhh caps lock machine broke

>That video
Shit man, you okay?

Ah yes, true manliness. You are the Shining Star role model every male should aspire to?

Maybe being a trap isn't so bad...

LOOK AT YOU LITTLE FUCKING FAGGOTS HIDING IN YOUR 'BAR' LEL ORDER ME A DRINK LEL FUCKING QUEER CUNTS CRYING ABOUT WOMEN, WOMEN WHO DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK ABOUT YOUR WEAK CHILDLIKE ATTITUDES, YOUR LITERALLY ANSWERING YOUR OWN QUESTIONS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS BOOHOO WHY DID SHE LEAVE ME, BECAUSE YOU CAT LIKE A FUCKING FAGGOT, EVIDENCED HERE.

FUCK YOU CUNTS

Pics and time stamp mate?

ONE LIFE AND YOU WASTE IT BEING A FUCKING FREAK, YOU ARE ENJOYING A WORLD BUILT BY MEN. HOW ABOUT PICK UP A SHOVEL AND START FUCKING EARNING SOME COIN INSTEAD OF BEING A DRAIN ON YOUR FUCKING PARENTS BECAUSE YOU'VE DECIDED TO BE A FUCKING DICK LADY.

FUCKING LEGIT KILL YOURSELF

You got it wrong. I'm not a trap, just saying that if is what a "real man" should be, maybe I should be a trap instead. Not like I could

Fuck you man, I work in construction already,

Why the hell did you join the army in non-war time?

hey op i think you would like to consider some of these songs for future preformances

You misunderstand. Your anger blinds you to true meaning. And we are all laughing at you for it. Your inept rage is delicious.

YOU GOT IT WRONG YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>Maybe being a trap isn't so bad...
YOU'RE IMPLYING IT ISN'T SO BAD BEING A TRAP AS IN YOU ARE A FUCKING TRAP.

SEE? CAN'T EVEN ADMIT A FUCKING MISTAKE FUCKING LITTLE KID CUNT
>You got it wrong
OH NO FAGGOT, YOU GOT IT WRONG, FROM THE DAY YOU WERE FUCKING BORN BITCH

Shitpost elsewhere

Can somebody throw this guy out, please? I just came for a few drinks, not a show.

Can you cool it? I'm trying to enjoy my lager, consider your dubs un-checked ya cuck.

Whiskey and water please. No rocks.

... Angry-chan, is that you?

NO ONES LAUGHING ALL I SEE ARE WEAKLINGS CRYING OVER HOW FUCKING PATHETIC THEY ARE FUCKING LITTLE BITCHES.

FUCKERS ARE SITTING HERE READING THIS SHIT DOING SOME SERIOUS THINKING, YOU BEST BELIEVE IT YOU SAD EXCUSE FOR A FUCKING MAN

Nice choice, same thing i'm having here

alright guys cool it or else the frogs and feels bouncer is gonna lay down a beating and make this a gore thread real folkn quick

stop answering capstard please, he'll eventually get bored and hunger for tendies

NO ONE CAN THROW ME OUT, YOU'RE ALL TOO BUSY HUGGING EACHOTHER AND IMPERSONATING DOCTOR FUCKING PHIL

FUCKING WEAK FAGGOTS

>gore thread
Do it

Jesus Christ you'll reply to anything, won't you, you insecure faggot