youtube.com/watch?v=l4m5KUgPjdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He will be very fucking drunk, calling it now

>and the award goes to
>my good friend ______
>wow hahahahaha

>heh, that was a real doozy hahaha
>now's the time for a round of "guess the object!"

one of the best bands in the world. on the shittiest talk show on late night, american television. at least they get a great paycheck.

>I'm bored
>I want to leave already
>I wish I was at TBS working for Conan

well, he's no seth meyers or the other jimmy faggot who i always mix OP up with

JUST

shut the fuck up you little cunt

As someone who genuinely likes Fallon and his show this is a bad idea, i dont see him doing a good job as Golden Globe host

This girl I know who is into rappers and stuff hates Quest Love. Why?

Just get McFarlane again

because she's a girl "who is into rappers and stuff"

>On last night’s episode of The Tonight Show, host Jimmy Fallon offer the first public “review” of DC Film’s upcoming Suicide Squad movie.

>“It’s just so good,” Fallon said. Truly insightful stuff.

comicbook.com/dc/2016/07/29/jimmy-fallon-reviews-suicide-squad/

>As someone who genuinely likes Fallon and his show
Sorry for your shit taste and possible brain damage. You didn't deserve to be born this way.

>Tariq Trotter, lead singer of the Roots is a member of Nation of Islam splinter group, the Five-Percent Nation which believes white people were created by an evil scientist name Yakub 6,600 years ago to be a race of devils.

why do black people have such immense levels of autism?

quest love is musical

he's not some rapper shit

all that time in the fields

solar radiation is a helluva drug

Is Yakub a Klingon?

Not THIS one eh !?

Hope they make Lego Emmy statues this time !!!

>Five-percenters are purported to believe that Black men are physically and intellectually superior as the natural descendants of God, and black men as 'Gods' are the lords of the earth, and the rightful rulers of the world and its people. Women are known as 'Earths', fulfill their needs and assist them in its rule. Five-Percenters are discouraged from marrying anyone of the white race as doing so would dilute the purity of their blood but the anti-white racism is primarily targeted at white men. Like the Nation of Islam, the Five-Percenter ideology promulgates the theory that the white race was created by a black scientist named Yakub, who lived 6,600 years ago and was responsible for creating the white race to be a race of devils. He did this through a form of selective breeding referred to as grafting, while living on the island of Patmos.

Is this like black scientology?

youtube.com/watch?v=l4m5KUgPjdw

is that afroman?

No that's Jack Black

is that afro samurai?

kek wu tang made this popular in the 90s this is old man shit now