NEWFRIEND EDUCATION THREAD

NEWFRIEND EDUCATION THREAD
I'm tired of you fuckers coming from various other sites and shitting up boards other than Sup Forums, so come in here and ask some questions.

Confused about how to properly use greentext? What is a triforce? Do you not understand basic spacing? ASK YOUR QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD INSTEAD OF LOWERING POST QUALITY ON OTHER BOARDS.

OK OP, how do i get rich?

I tried nothing so far and im desperate!!

>Saurce?

Well friend, it's simple. You need to get a job. Got it? Now that you've got it, find the cheapest housing you can get. Live off of nothing but rice. Remove as many expenses as you can from your life. Then, you just need to save up and invest in rare anime figures from the 90s. Sell them at a record profit in 20 years.

Congratulations! You're rich!

Fun fact! Greentext should only be used to quote other people or shorten your sentences. Do not use them "CUZ LIKE EPIC XD HOW BOW DAT" you fucking swine.

Also, I unfortunately don't know, I got it off /s/.

The answer is always "lurk moar"

How do you roll/what is rolling?

Telling them to lurk more is obviously not an effective solution. I spent 2 years between discovering this sight and beginning to post, but people who are coming in today's age are posting on all sorts of boards they have never been on before, and refuse to stop!

I think education is the better solution, as we can at least not have our conversations disrupted by retards out of the know.

Reply to the post with the image, and take the last few digits of your post. These correspond to the numbers that should appear on the image.

>Fun fact! Greentext should only be used to quote other people or shorten your sentences. Do not use them "CUZ LIKE EPIC XD HOW BOW DAT" you fucking swine.

My point ------------
your head O

i know, i know, recognising sarcasm over the internet is hard, it's all good user

>reddit spacing
>doesn't have a joke over head image
>doesn't capitalize I

I've had this app before
On iPhone it sucks
But I've stared using a lot more now

W-what? What were you trying to say there?

>on phone
>capital "m" at "My point"
>no fullstops afterwards

Go suck a pig's weiner, ty

>phoneposter

Sorry friend, i'll try to be more like you.

>can't capitalize I even after told to do it

>tells people how to type
>spams anime pics from folder of 100k+ facial expresions
>Sup Forums virgin for sure

A question?

>doesn't have a basic fucking reaction folder
>calls others virgin as an insult

>thinks reaction folder is common
>assumes a fat virgin 27 year old is not something worth mocking

I heard cp is popular here but don't know what it is, can anyone show me? Is it a meme?

Fuck you

>thinks reaction folders are uncommon
>projecting insecurities and assumptions on other posters
Hello, Newfriend! How long have you been on this board? Fear not, because this thread is for you!

"CP" is a common acronym that stands for Cerebral Palsy, which is a common fetish on Sup Forums. You better start fapping to cripples if you want to fit in, sicko!

Hehe

I love this movie. Everyone who hasn't seen it better go torrent it right now.

What's the proper attire, I cum from memedroid

Sad but true, when I first discovered 4chin I was told the same thing and that's what I did, lurked more for days/months that's how I discovered how to find sauce(atleast most of the time) and pad, vola, ML, etc... how times have changed

>stop ruining my Sup Forums
wtf user? how long have you been here, since summer right?

>wut

Make sure to slip into your most comfy pajamas. Then, put your fist as high up your ass as you can through the pajamas. Withdraw your fist, but make sure the cloth stays in your anus. This insures you have the right amount of butthurt to relate to people on this Turkish Calligraphy Megaphone.

This board is full of shotters, who cares. The problem is that too many newcomers immediately go to the other boards nowadays instead of spending time here acclimating. This is especially evidenced in boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, whose inherent low quality is being made much much worse.