Roast my sorry ass. Go ahead be as brutal as you want

Roast my sorry ass. Go ahead be as brutal as you want.

Eh, you look like what I expect from Sup Forums

Get a closer shave and cut your fucking hair. You can keep it long but not that long you idiot.

You could use a haircut. Other than that, nothing to roast.

Nothing screams success like having a jr high goth kid haircut in your late 30s.

>late 30s

I'm going to add a bit of fuel. let me share my music taste.

Megadeth
Amon Amarth
Orden Ogan
Rhapsody of Fire
Kalmah
Dimmu Borgir
Belphegor
Falconer
Korpiklaani
Camo & Krooked
Netsky

lol, I turned 20 last January.

You're one mascara-stroke away from suicide by wrist-bleeding, I would presume.

Ummmm.... ur fuggin gay... idk. I'm
Out of hate today. As long as you don't talk like a fucking faggot we might even hang out. Whatever fuck off

u look like a rejected member of team rocket with yo edgy lookin ass

Is your prefered nickname by any chance "Wolf"?

Haha, No, It's Dish God, or Juju, or whatever my co-workers feel like calling me. Those two are the most common.

Nothing really to roast. But I'm imagining you'd look fucking baller in a pompadour.

Something like this?

I'd say a bit cleaner. To be completely honest, OP's face doesn't really suit rough hair that well.

Oh, I'm OP and that is my picture, It was also taken about 4 years before the first post.

Hmm, well I can say four years and shorter hair really makes a difference. Hardly recognized you. I'd say with the older picture, lift the front of your hair a little more, and you'd be golden. I'm thinking something more like this, though adapted to fit a hair length you're comfortable with.

I think I might be able to pull that off. And my hair is a little too long, My GF complains and I work in the food industry.

i feel like your name is brandon

If you do feel like keeping the long hair, I'd say maybe try pulling it back. Long hair hanging over the front as a dude literally just makes you look angsty. There's no way to get around that fact. Otherwise, keep it up my man.

I try to do that but my hair is pretty thick. So it unhooks from behing my ear all the time, And it's too short to put into a ponytail.

Ah, gotcha. Well, my advice is that you should really just try different hair styles. Best way to find out what suits you is to just try for it! Have a good one, man.

Thanks!