Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm...
That's a real thinker right there. Really gets the gears in your cerebral cortex moving.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are blacks so obese?

Sup Forums always painted them as low-bodyfat athletes...?

damn... americans are fat... woah....

There seems to be a correlation between wealth and obesity. Hence why West Virginian whites have a high rate of obesity

Overflowing with evolutionary heritage.

i hate fat cunts so much

I don't know desu, young black males are all skellingtons but any black woman over the age of 20 is thrice a white woman's size

I prefer them puffy and prepubescent.

They poor so they have no choice but to consume processed food

Wow. It's almost like socio-economic factors correlate with diet and health education.

Chronic stress tends to be at fault for obesity in a lot of cases. Being poor in lots of places is normal and ok, tolerable atleast. In America it's a nightmare however. Our economic, social, and political systems are set up to assume that becoming rich is easy and so there must be something wrong with non-rich people.

It's ridiculous but it permeates everything and makes people feel like shit for things that we can't even control.

But I don't even see many fat people around unless I go to Walmart. In fact I think that's why Target does so well. You can avoid the fat people there.

Targets for libtard pussies, Walmart all the way.

This is the correct answer. Poor people buy cheap shitty foods.

>They poor
>so they have no choice but to consume processed food

This doesn't even make sense. Processed food is not cheaper. And even if it was, how is being poor forcing you to binge on that shit until you are obese? Isn't eating less the cheaper/ more rational option?

Bullshit excuse, fambro.

I dont know what goes on in germany, but in america the cheapest food to buy is stuff like pop tarts and ramen noodles. "Organic" food costs much more so poor people just eat mac n cheese and pizzas all the time and then they develop goblin body

Organic food is a scam for retards. it's not better in any way or have any special properties that make you healthier or help you not be obese

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_desert
They live in areas with out access to decent super markets.

A lot of them only eat from 7-eleven and fast food restaurants.

Ok, but even if this stuff is cheaper, why would you buy more of it than you need if you are already poor?

I know most poor people are stupid, but saying they have no other choice is wrong.

Because it ruins there hair for a lot of women, especially swimming.

It also depends on how long you work. IF you work form 9 to 5 you have time to cook. Work 9 to 8 and your time span to cook is mitigated as fuck.

You missed my point, leafbro.

Let's assume your caloric requirement is 2500 kcal/ day. If you don't exceed this amount you will not gain weight, no matter what you eat. If you don't have much time you can eat fast food, even if it is unhealthy. Just don't exceed your caloric requirement.

And if you are poor it makes more sense to spend, say 2,50€ on processed food with 2500 kcal, instead of 3,50€ on processed food with 3500 kcal, right?
That way you stay at a healthy weight and save money at the same time.

The foods they eat don't make you feel full so they eat much more than is necessary.