So, found out my girlfriend of 4 years has been lying to me these past several months. What should I do?

So, found out my girlfriend of 4 years has been lying to me these past several months. What should I do?

Fuck in the ass, film it post here with her fb.

Well if your 'friend' let her suck his dick, he's not a friend.

Kill them both, and bury them face down in shallow graves.

Yeah real FB name and uncensored. Go! Go!

Kill her and her family of sinners
And ask the guy that's banging her for pointers because obviously you don't know wtf your doing

Tell her you faked all your orgasms.

Move. The. Fuck. On

let that pain feed you to do better shit than try and focus on getting back at her. Seriously, if you spend as much time moving on with your life as you do plotting to fuck her over you will be so much further in life....

...or...fuck her close friend, or sister.

Come to the logical realisation that you just wasted $X and X hours and X emotional investment into some slutty both who decided you weren't worth her time.

Have never, and will never date because that shit is just absurd. If you still want to date after this fiesta then by all means, OP, feel free to repeat the process.

Strangler her on webcam.

Dump her, dumbass

Did you post it on Facebook?
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
low life....stop being such a pussy no shit she cheated on you something is wrong either with you or her, just let her go break your mind free stop worrying about 1 dumb bitch in 5 billion of them....

you appreciate your friend for taking the picture and sending it to you? of your girl sucking HIS dick right??? you appreciate that? are you fucking insane. omg cucksworth over here do us all a favor and kys

I know that we say "bros before hoes" but I mean that's just a male fantasy really. In reality it takes a lot more will than a slogan to resist the female persuasion.

x2 post it uncensored OP!

Shit in her mailbox

OP IS A FUCKFAG!

ahhh Sup Forums...

>being this retarded

autist detected

Film her sucking your dick and then let the internet ruin her reputation.
Or you can be good christian and let her go and find a better girlfriend.

OP is a troll as it's just been proven

Fuck her dad. That'll teach her.

Lol are you fucking serious? I've never had the temptation to destroy a friendship just to fuck my friends girl. If you really struggle with this then you're a terrible friend.

>I appreciate him letting my gf blow him
Cuck

Has anyone thought of it like this: she was going to cheat anyway, at least now he knows and can dump a cunt. You get out of a trash relationship, friend gets some head, she gets embarrassed.