Would you eat her booty?

Would you eat her booty?

sure

Why not

NO!
That's disgusting! poo comes from there!
That a really good way to get very sick.

Thousands of times over

depends if she had rice or beans
otherwise i don't see why not.

I love getting my ass eaten out by my gf. Real talk it's pretty fucking great when she's doing work with her tongue on my ass and jacking me. It means a lot when your girl is down to do it. And for the record I'd eat jhene aiko's ass too

why do you mention rice and beans?

There aren't that many girls asses I wouldn't eat. I've noticed that the bigger the girl is the cleaner their asshole smells and tastes. I once ate a 300+lb girls ass, tasted fucking great

that's hella gross my nigga

He'll eat her depending on if she's Asian or Hispanic. Rice and Beans.

like groceries

Nope. She's Asian and I'm European. Europeans don't like Asians and Asians don't probably like us...

Wrong, can you be that dumb? The implication was that he wouldn't eat her ass if she had beans because he doesn't want her farting in his face. Thick cunt

You thought about that for too long.

she's black, Japanese, and Dominican, and some other shit

so you're getting collard green farts, dumpling farts, and mofongo farts all at once

the millions of white autists on Sup Forums who have yellow fever would beg to differ

It's 2017 not 2008, wakeup. Who would screw a short or even tall orient when you could have a pale blue eyed real woman.

tryhard autist

at least im not a tryhard or more accurately wannabe white you chink

See It's not 2010 anymore. Once they started whole "yellow fever" people lost interest in Asian women. People saw that they are manipulative cunts ruined by feminism just like every other woman. Only thing is that with White women you get diversity and good looks. With Asian women you get single hair color and single eye color and shitty looks.

white yellow fever autists are still a thing in 2017, dude

But yellow white fever autists aren't?

probably but they're less prominent

Or is that you just don't want to see them? Perhaps you have selective vision? You see what you want to see to confirm your bias.

She looks hot, her music sounds good, yeah.

Only if she made me beg to do it.