Let's predict Suicide Squad Box Office

Let's predict Suicide Squad Box Office.
Because we all know that's the only thing that matters.

I think it will be around 900 million, but it won't sell as much BluRays as BvS

45 million domestic. Screencap this.

BvS "only" made $872m, and that was sold on DC's 2 biggest superheroes fighting eachother.

No way will this get close to $900m, especially as people are aware how shit DC is now

you're welcome

So you're predicting it will make more worldwide than Batman vs. Superman? Literally nobody is talking about this movie other than the fact that it sucks.

350m

$675 million

>45 million domestic. Screencap this.

no way, opening i sset on + 130M. I thing 250 m domestic.
500-600 millions worldwide

72 m. dom

cap it

overall it will end up in the 500-700 million area

Opens at $150m. Cap this.

Overall ~$800m.

You seem to be putting a lot of trust in foreign markets that don't have a reason to care about Suicide Squad.

500-600m

Movie audiences don't care about "male gaze". Only tumblr will stay away

>Literally nobody is talking about this movie

You should get out more. Everyone loves Harley

I've seen dozen of sluts dressed up as Harley literally everywhere.

There's no way it'll get to 900 million. Batman v Superman was something that appealed to way more casuals and it couldn't even hit that.

I won't make a prediction yet, because I want to see how much it plummets after it's second weekend. I'm predicting it will be as bad as BvS's drop was.

I think suicide squad will make over 46 million opening weekend even if the movie sucks

I ptedict suicide squad will make more money opening weekend then ghostbusters did

More than ghostbusters but not enough to profit.

Whether you like it or not BvS is a heavy film that demands you get invested. Immediately all pussies in the potential audience dry up. Roasties won't go out of their way to see Cavill's handsome mug. Meanwhile Suicide Squad is a bunch of Whos drunkenly fucking around for a couple hours. So I guess is spot on so long as there is no Joker Kut.

Why does/tv/ only talk about the rotten tomatoes score and box office numbers of capeshit? Who cares? They make these flicks for little kids and normalfags

>Movie audiences don't care about "male gaze". Only tumblr will stay away
what a lie, Dc stans from tublr will love this movie because of diversity

It will profit this movie has over the top looking white leads
Margot robbie and jared letos sex appeal will sell this movie

Its not like they casted miles teller to sell tickets

Less than anyone can unironically predict