Hey where's the thread?

Games all weekend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8LBlITqW3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All the ranked teams won today, except:
(24) Michigan State lost to (20 Baylor
and
(25) Florida State lost to unranked Temple (lel)

Friday:
(10) Louisville @ (20) Baylor
(21) Iowa State @ Miami (4-0)
Wichita St (5-1) @ (24) Mich St
(11) Gonzaga @ Florida (5-0)

>tfw friday/saturday is lit af

>Seton Hall yesterday
>Gonzaga today
>Iowa State or Miami Sunday
>Duke on Dec 6.

Christ, this noncon schedule just got hardcore AF for the Gators.

have a thanksgiving bump

it's all you're getting from me, be thankful

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

>tfw you love Huggy bear
>tfw you love the press

Why can't they be this based in every sport?

>the pac-12 has more than 2 decent teams
Wait when did this happen? Did it sneak up on anyone else?

They finally started spending $$

>ALL
>WEEKEND
>LONG

Conference USA all up in this bitch.

>Quality posts

Out of all the great college coaches born in WV, huggs is the only one that wants to be home or we would be awesome in football too.

Eh... it is what it is.

>all those games

somebody pick me up some doritos?

auburn 39-1

you can't prove me wrong

cap this

Coach K uses jizz to hold up his toupee.

>All Weekend Long

/clones/

The Gamecocks should be ranked

rankings come out on mondays, just be patient and don't fuck up

>more ranked teams are playing today than aren't playing
G L O R I O U S

Can West Virginia win it all this year. It seems last years loss against SFA must have gone in Huggy Bear mind completely fucked.

Fuck Sparty.

We got 'Cuse in New York, so I guess it comes down to that one whether we're ranked or not

Quality bants.

Any room for hoops in all this football?

Just gotta keep the thread alive.

If we preserve it, they will come.

It's not like there aren't games today.

Really?

damn those qts in the kentucky game

Malik Monk just did a windmill and a reverse dunk in about 30 secs

Hard to judge against lesser competition, but his could be Calipari's best team ever.

Yeah and it's a shame. We could have Jimbo Fisher or Saban if they gave a shit about their home.

SFA matched up great against the press. If wvu can get more rebounds/turnovers/shots they will make a deep run. They will never win it all though. WVU will never win a championship in basketball or football.

the fuck washington blowing 12pts lead

Yeah too early to say imo. Shits gonna go down in december though so we'll sure as shit find out.

What's worth watching tonight in the late games?

maryland is losing to richmond

His best offensive team. Scored all those points without Briscoe tonight. We'll see how tough their d is against UNC and Louisville

which apparently briscoe is going in for an MRI tonight

ucla plays at midnight and gonzaga florida just tipped

Arizona-Butler just started

wew thanks guys

Without a doubt the best offensive team. So deep with guys that can create plays for themselves and others. Only weakness seems to be their rebounding, but for as big as they are you gotta think they'll get that sorted out.

No matter how it shakes out, this is the most fun to watch team Cal has ever had. They play so freaking fast and have outrageous athletes.

This isn't the kinda team a West Virginia could zone and beat 55-50, this is a team ppl are gonna have to score at least 80 on to win.

Here's that Monk sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8LBlITqW3s

Goddamn, Kentucky looks unstoppable against UT-Matrin.

I'm so impressed.

It looks bad that Cal didn't win with Booker and Towns, but I get the feeling in a few years we'll look back and it'll be much worse if he doesn't win it all this year. There aren't just pros on his team, there's future nba stars...several.

It's not their competition. Even by Calipari standards, this team is fucking insane.

They're going to demolish their "tough schedule" coming up. UCLA will get run out of the gym, as will ASU and Louisville. UNC can match their talent if they can stay out of foul trouble, so that game should be good.

UK and UNC are the best teams in the country rn, but UK goes about 10 deep w/o drop off.

Don't worry, m8, I'll be picking Kentucky to win every time they face the UT-Martin's of the world.

I'm glad we have reliable shooters this year. Even Mulder is showing he can be reliable. You're right that rebounding is the main concern.Wisconsin was the only team that could beat us that year i had a bad feeling when the brackets came out that year. I wish he would've played ulis and booker more than the Harrison's.

>UCLA will get run out of the gym
You realize that this UCLA team might be the most improved in the nation and has a legit shot at sweet 16 if not further this season, right?

They're going to Rupp and will play fast. Kentucky will beat them by no less than 25.

Neutral court I'd give UCLA an underdog puncher's chance.

Get the feeling guys like Mulder and Gabriel will be super important in the tournament for UK. Gabriel just does everything, and if Monk and Willis are off, UK will need a shooter for spacing so Mulder would need to be the guy.

How is playing fast a problem for a team that plays even faster?

If you try to play UK fast, at Rupp, you're gonna lose by however many it takes before Cal pulls his starters in the 2nd half.

Nobody can run with them.

You're vastly underestimating them this year. Even if UCLA loses, they will very likely cover a 5 point spread and definitely cover a 10 point one. Kentucky will have to fight for every point in that margin, and could still easily lose.

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. Didn't you see what this Kentucky team dud to UT-Martin?

We'll know soon enough, but I expect that game to be a massacre just cuz of the way UCLA plays.

UNC and Louisville will both be competitive for UK.

Are you kidding me? UNC only beat Wisky by 15. Didn't you see what Kentucky did to UT-Martin? Look at their highlight reel.

Are you going to keep posting the same UT Martin tweets until someone replies to you?

>tweet

i got my shitposting mixed up

UCLA is leading all 351 teams in Div-I in both points and assists per game. Even by advanced metrics, their tempo is 9th to Kentucky's 35th, so they're not the same team they were even just last year. I don't like to see them getting good either, but they're doing just that.

Since only Kentucky fans are obnoxious enough to post highlights from a game against UT-Martin in /cbb/ and take them seriously, absolutely.

Is anyone else fucking terrified of Creighton? I would not want to play them right now.

I just hope nebraska is competitive for at least the first half but I'm not getting my hopes up

fuck Chreighton

Is anything on?

The Arizona-Butler game is pretty damn good.

Good as in a good showing of one team firing on all cylinders, or good as in both teams keeping it close while playing good?

It's been a back and forth game with both teams playing pretty consistent most of the game. It's 18 v 19 according to kenpom.

Game is in the final 3 minutes. Arizona up 4. Butler had a 2 point lead at half

Well, at least we kept it close. Let's try and close this out with a win over Miami on Sunday.

actually anyone can arizona can butler butler

You were saying?

Zona styled on, Butler just took that game

yes, exactly

Did you mean to quote ?

nope, got it

When the BigXII dissolves do you think Jimbo will ask the ACC on getting WVU as member?

>When the BigXII dissolves
What did he mean by this?

At least we're destroying ASU in football

Gimme your best 5 games to watch tomorrow

Ucla is making me nervous with this shit. Too many turn overs

Breakout mid-major this year?

Nah, WVU is garbage. AAC all the way.

>in before Catholic 8

Loyola (MD) @
(12) Creighton

If you don't follow /cbb/ too closely Rhode Island is pretty good this year, but the A-10 isn't really a mid-major conference. If you want a deeper sleeper I'm really feeling Akron this year.