/cum/

Friendship edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_B_GalsJrE
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kathleen-wynne-hydro-poll-approval-rating-1.4038387
thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2017/03/23/justin-trudeaus-promise-of-transparency-is-starting-to-look-empty-editorial.html
news.vice.com/story/the-quran-was-torn-to-shreds-at-a-raucous-school-board-meeting-in-peel-region
youtube.com/watch?v=25xX8P_D1Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=xTMHriyjJxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meme?

Am I white?

Clallum more like Fagum

First for no friends

No

British girls are best girls

>Iberian
No

business idea: PM ben mulroney

Me and the other pennsylvania user are gonna jerk each other off tonight

Was Jean Chretien a good prime minister?

I FUCK LIKE A BEEAAST BITCH

those guys look like the male version of totally spies

>Stubbed my toe

Hello I am from Little Brazil in Tokyo

Bunch of fags in this thread

Dumb Moor

ting tong ching cong look at me im japan xd

we run you, remember that hanglo

Why don't people rob graves anymore? Seems like a victim-less crime

Tokyo Zoo is lit, I got rimmed there before

Take the rhinopill.

fuck this general bunch of faggotrones

العودة إلى شبه الجزيرة العربية، حثالة

/D.Va/

Paha Sapa would make a great burger king employee

that building looks familiar

i prefer michale graves over rob graves, personally

/Fareeha/
He would make a great decapitated head on a stake

What's stopping you from bringing the trend back?

Mex Tex

I'm gonna bring it back

إيو أنا من بروكيلن

five guys > carl's jr > harvey's > wendy's > A&W > mcdonald's > burger king

likes cock almost as much as you

>five guys
>not overpriced, overhyped burgers

more of a dairy queen type guy ya know

Mercy is where it's at

>big tits
>white
>doctor, very educated
>caretaker

False

ours was built a year earlier by the same architect. its a lot smaller though and not inside the city limits of montreal. its in downtown westmount (the richest municipality in canada)

Noice

dairy queen's hot food is so completely unremarkable that i completely forgot they sold things other than icecream at DQ.

أنت من ربع الخالي
(Translator's Note: Empty Quarter is the literal translation of Rub' al Khalil, a desert in the Arabian Peninsula)

i am going to marry sombra

I took this picture when I was living in Canada

choon

youtube.com/watch?v=P_B_GalsJrE

What a faggot child you are

Sombra is a used slut
Fareeha is a pure maiden

* blocks your path *

>tfw saw an ad for their hot food when it first came out and i just thought: why
they're two different buildings in montreal and toronto. the one with the tram is toronto

أنا من أيرلندا، أرض النيجر الخضراء، شكرا جزيلا لك يهودي المكسيك

good digits

i'll kill you for having such shit taste

>I am from the land of green Niger
What did the Moor mean by this
I saw this thread on Sup Forums

*shoves hands deeper into pockets and walks through grass towards destination*

Is our country finally waking up?

>Kathleen Wynne's approval rating hits record low

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/kathleen-wynne-hydro-poll-approval-rating-1.4038387

>Justin Trudeau’s promise of transparency is starting to look empty

thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2017/03/23/justin-trudeaus-promise-of-transparency-is-starting-to-look-empty-editorial.html

>The Quran was torn to shreds at a raucous meeting in Peel Region, where parents demanded the school board ban a Muslim prayer

news.vice.com/story/the-quran-was-torn-to-shreds-at-a-raucous-school-board-meeting-in-peel-region

>Rex Murphy on Political correctness on campus

youtube.com/watch?v=25xX8P_D1Vc

HAVE WE STARTED THE FIRE?

... both

Add a g

Funny how the OP stopped being Trump edition once he started getting BTFO. Republicans on suicide watch.

Just a little friendly reminder that you are not white if you aren't at least 99.5% European

No, people with jobs and families started the fire

Is this a sign from Osama from heaven?

the montreal picture was taken in the 60s

There was a Trump edition yesterday

proud of you , canada

>That, in the opinion of the House, the government should: (a) recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear; (b) condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination and take note of House of Commons’ petition e-411 and the issues raised by it; and (c) request that the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage undertake a study on how the government could (i) develop a whole-of-government approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination including Islamophobia, in Canada, while ensuring a community-centered focus with a holistic response through evidence-based policy-making, (ii) collect data to contextualize hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities, and that the Committee should present its findings and recommendations to the House no later than 240 calendar days from the adoption of this motion, provided that in its report, the Committee should make recommendations that the government may use to better reflect the enshrined rights and freedoms in the Constitution Acts, including the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

fuck off terrorists

Canada fighting Islamophobia while Trump breeds hatred in the States.
#ILoveOurLeader #JustinTrudeau #LoveTrumpsHate

Me and the buds

They will never stop me being Islamophobic or racist

#ScienceIsScience

#IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE

#rick&farty

im going to protest that in the street if the libs try to push that, and they will lose the election if they try to... they have a majority in our parliament so they can whip their MPs into doing it.

All other parties are rallied in opposition (conservatives, NDP, and greens) and if there are enough rebellion liberal MPs it could be overturned. I dont have the exact number though.

Canadian public opinion is solidly against this bill, its one crazy muslim MP that will lose her riding in the next contention for this fiasco

>tfw have to do 2 mini essays a week for one of my classes
>tfw they're already posted all through the end of the semester
>tfw finished them all in February and now I dont have to worry about them at all

I'm a race warrior

what canada needs is a radical centrist party

canadian liberal democrat party when

I am madly in love with Agatha
why must I be such a chump

>im going to protest that in the street if the libs try to push that, and they will lose the election if they try to... they have a majority in our parliament so they can whip their MPs into doing it.
>All other parties are rallied in opposition (conservatives, NDP, and greens) and if there are enough rebellion liberal MPs it could be overturned. I dont have the exact number though.
>Canadian public opinion is solidly against this bill, its one crazy muslim MP that will lose her riding in the next contention for this fiasco

I'm a taxpayer, need a good lawyer

At last I truly see the light that is Falangism.

She's an autist, I bully her if I see a new vid

you disgust me

>ywn go to a /cum/ meetup

She's not like the other girls.

Fuck you taylorfag

>wanting to meet with the four sweaty autists who managed to make it so that you can awkwardly converse over coffee
There's a reason we're here bud

Social Justice ideologues are attempting to put in place legislation which would allow them to purge out dissenters ala Red Scare

projectile dysfunction

:) that gif

She's so pure that it makes me feel like a corrupted brute. And well, she's not underage.

All women are whores to degree

we could do something like putt putt

=-O C=====8

>She's so pure that it makes me feel like a corrupted brute.

oh you naive child

Rude

I'd rather do laser tag

I might marry a subways employee lads

I stopped watching due to her friendship with Elle desu
Cant stand that cunt. She's such a pseudointellectual and is also rude as fuck to boot.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTMHriyjJxQ