ITT: Favorite album and the worst thing you've ever done

ITT: Favorite album and the worst thing you've ever done

>Burned a nerdy kid's rare Yugioh cards in elementary school and blew the ashes in his face

>Stole some kid's copy of Pokemon Pearl in High School

i smashed out some guys car windows because he tried to rape my sister

Lied compulsively to my first (and so far only) girlfriend.
It wasn't even about huge shit, just like what I was doing or where I had gone if I didn't text back, or trying to distance myself from things I had done in the past when she brought them up and they upset her. She was in many ways really clingy and emotionally overbearing and I could've done without a lot of that stuff but I still did my fair share of bad things and should've tried to rise above all that, but I didn't.
Don't tell white lies because they're convenient .

sucker-punched the rapist of my best friend anonymously

you monsters

good, that fucker deserved it

Hey man I needed that Pokemon Pearl more than he did

Put a knife in the backpack of a kid who bullied me in middle school. Went to the principal, pretended to be concerned and said I caught of a glimpse of it in his backpack when he opened it in class. He got expelled from the school

Fucking got him

>encouraged a "raid" of a forum for epileptics with flashing images (didn't participate)

Other people might say something else based on their experiences with me or things they've heard about but this is one of the only things I've ever done that I really feel bad about

I shiggy diggy

Yoinked some painkillers from my grandparents

>pat me on the back

jeez dude why lmao

There's a ton I can't decide between:
>Squeezing my pet rat out of anger at six years old, while it died of internal bleeding my mother cried thinking I'd become a serial killer
>Me and my brother molesting eachother in elementary school
>Completely excommunicating my father's side of the family due to his alcoholism and anger problems, ignoring texts and calls reaching out to me years later ans generally leaving me feeling like a piece of shit
>Telling my own mother that I will never trust and will always resent her for cheating on my father as she cries at my knees

I feel fucking terrible. I wish my worst act was burning yu-gi-oh cards or some shit.

>Pinegrove - Cardinal

>that first and last one
rip ratto

fucking lel

Fucking classic

These are the true school shooters, the Machiavels

when i was 13 i made my 11 yr old cousin give me a blowjob. I paid him with some Yugioh and Magic cards.

(you)

it was a new forum which was a spin-off of an old forum because the people there wanted to be "edgier" and I think a few posters were intentionally giving bad advice to try to ruin the community, or maybe they were really just 'like that'. I was kind of neutral. Now that I think about it I might have been silent on this one but definitely was a cheerleader on equally heinous things they did leading up to this one

definitely the first

probably not the nicest thing you could do to someone but you cant say he did not deserve it

holy shit i feel so bad for your mother, you have make her suffer a lot.

>scraped a guy's car in a Chic-fil-A parking lot when I was 17 and drove off, got away with it
>had to pass it again to get home and saw they guy and his family puzzling over what happened

I could name more, but that's probably the worst thing.

When I was young my parents went over to another families house for dinner. They had a kid my age, and while he was in the bathroom I grabbed his game boy with Pokemon yellow in it and deleted his file.

I literally don't know why I did it. He was a nice kid.

That's really mean :c It's good you're a better person now

>helped burn down a field, no one hurt, never got caught
>found a packet in my chinese class with no name on it that I had not completed for shit, and wrote my name on it back in my junior year of high school

good

desu I'd be really mad if you did that to me

Because of the sheer disrespect/lack of concern for my fellow man or because you really like your car?

I did the same thing to my brother's game after he wasted his master ball on a snorlax. He cried lol

Might not be the worst but I feel really guilty about how when I was in elementary school I always denied my dad the chance to apologize or make things up to me when he tried to. He left not long after and I wish I made a better effort to be cooperative and supportive ;_;

>72727944

Kind of both, I do like my car but if you were there and just like owned up to it I wouldn't be mad. However, I can't see many other people being as forgiving as I would be.

Album:
>Ride - Nowhere

Worst thing:
>Autistically sucker punched a kid that kept making a loud mess just to waste class time, dude lost a tooth in the process
>Pushed a girl down a flight of stairs for constantly bullying me
>Just in general reacted violently when I went full autist to the point of bringing a Swiss Army Knife to school

Fucking up my ex-gf real bad, both emotionally and physically. Yeah, that night was...intense

story? Also good album

I pressured a girl into sex who really wasn't ready.

>broke a girl's heart

Good taste

Got a kid expelled from college when he was on academic probation, b/c he was a dick and did nothing to help for our final biology presentation. Could have let him have the grade, but he was a cunt so I told the professor before class and during the q&a part of the presentation she had me sit down, and asked him about 15 minutes of questions, essentially embarassing him infront of the class and confirming my story. Project was worth 45% of our grade and he retroactively got zeros for the rest our group assignments.

Shat on some kids doorstep because he had been riding by on his bike and throwing stuff and my dog who couldn't leave the yard.

You bad man

you two sound like true cucks

Found a woman who was just bashed by her husband and on drugs walking around at night. She tried to ask me for help but I ignored her.

after 9/11 me and my older brother put out the windows of every muslim family's car in the entire neighbourhood

This is his wife, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault. I know it's hard to believe considering only ONE percent of ADULT EPILEPTICS can have seizures based on flashing images like these and he should have autoplay off regardless and he may or may not have been drinking, there are conflicting stories, but I don't care that you are a veteran, you will be charged with a hate crime and attempted murder, john, so sorry

partaking in bullying. i was always trying to be nice in school but almost everyone was mean to this one kid so i kinda went along with it too. never did anything physically that i can rememer, but words hurt too.

>Had outside dog for 13 years that was my best friend, mix of chow and husky (thick hair)
>Forgot to give him water for I think two days during one of the hottest summers in Michigan
>He died in his dog house and I had to pull him out when fly larvae was already covering him and he smelled like fermented garbage

I'll never forget about it and I still do have dreams about him even though it's been 4 years since

desu with the college thing you just did what anyone else in your situation wishes they could do
if he already was on probation for failing to obtain passing grades and continued to do so through sheer laziness, then he doesn't deserve to graduate college

how the fuck do you forget about a dog?
please never have children

I believe that was the same summer my parents were divorcing when I was 16, so I was a bit preoccupied. Having your dog die while your parents are divorce feels bad, man.

>Bullyed a kid with autism back in 4th grade

Don't even worry about
one of my friends hitched his dog to the back of his pickup after hanging out on the driveway for a bit, went inside to hang with friends for an hour, forgot about his dog, got back in his car and drive for 2 miles along a gravel road before the radio paused between songs and he heard what was left of his dog trying to gurgle loudly as it was grated against the rocks
killed himself two months later

Good, did yourself a favor.

When I was young I killed a bird with some rocks because some kids peer pressured me
Then I did some les gay shit at like 11
Also first year uni became a druggie and failed a couple classes despite my senpai being poor
whatever

story do it pussy

jesus christ

fucking hell i'd off myself too if i did that
now i cant sleep

When I was a 7th grader, I made fun of a person who I was in an argument with by taunting them about their recently dead cousin. It was the only thing I've ever done that I whole-heartedly regretted, and I deserved everything I got from everyone for it.
:(

I'm trying to understand how it all happened, it's not making much sense.

Still, Jesus Christ how horrifying.

beat the shit out of a girl who was fucking with me a lot. (i'm a guy)

holy fuck

Thanks bud, dad hooked me on to that when I was almost 11, it's essential to my taste.
Anyway, it's a long story, but I found out she was fucking with other guys, plus she started doing drugs (sex was often an exchange for the drugs actually, but still, she was a slut, she literally became the same as her whore of a "bff").
So, I find out about these things, keep it cool, pretend like it's all good when we go out, but eventually get her to come to my place to spend the night.
We got in bed, started watching a movie (Dog Day Afternoon with Al Pacino, great movie, please watch it if you haven't), and she has this annoying habit of texting while doing anything, we can go out on coffee and she keeps texting on her phone.
I turn around while she's texting and ask her "Is that the guy that will give you some pills for your pussy juice, honey?".
She got creeped out by that, paused the movie, asked her the same thing. As she began stuttering and mumbling, I sucker punched her and started to pull her hair, eventually choking her, kicking her, it felt really bad, but I did it because I felt betrayal, I loved her so much, I still do actually.
Eventually I stopped, picked her up from the ground, kissed her on her bruised forehead, and lit a cigarette for her.
Then I began practically mocking her, first with trivial bullshit, but then I got into shit that was too far, saying bottom-line mean shit to the girl,mostly tackling with her daddy issues (her father is dead btw), your mother is a whore, your grandparents are that, yadda-yadda-yadda, that really got to her.
When I finished my rant, gave her some ice, wiped her bloody nose, then told her to get out of my apartment.
Yeah, I regret doing it, that's not the way you should approach those issues, but I did it, can't go back and change it. It made me a different person, changed my lifestyle and reputation drastically.

>Declined a simple request from my grandma after I said I would do it
>Hit my friend in the face for no good reason other than I was a really stupid child
>Called a fat women directly to her face

Pick which one you think is the worst, I can't decide. Or insult my taste in music, either one.

Jesus christ. Stone-cold, man.

Shit, fucked one up.

>Called a fat woman fat directly to her face

wait, are you from Australia?

holy fucking shit

Nah mate.

Did you get in trouble with the law at all user?

oh well, I guess vengeance will have to wait

Put penut butter on my dick so my dog would lick it as a depraved sexual experiement
I want to say I was 10 or 11, an age where that could be forgiven. But I know in my heart I was probably 13.

God I hate myself for that.

I can seriously say this is one of the worst things I've ever read, and I've read some horrible shit. Fuck me, this is going to stick with me for a long time.

Spiked a bunch of people at my 19th party with LSD and proceeded to convince them that it was all in their heads and that they were just going insane. It was their first experience with drugs :)

not him but women involved with drugs/multiple men almost never get the please involved
do with that information what you will
;)

I simultaneously respect you and am repulsed by you for this

then again who the fuck am I to judge

at least you are levelheaded about looking at it retrospectively

Do this all the time desu
If you had helped that woman some other would have taken her place.
One day i'll live in a nice neighborhood and will no longer encounter such things. Not soon but someday

Story time user

have you listened to jar of flies/their self titled?

I kissed another girl when I was dating my first permanent girlfriend.

Got a prostitute 3 times
Still not over my ex from 4 years ago, fuck
So now I just don't have sex or talk to anyone

No, she didn't call the cops on me, that would mean explaining the whole thing to her mom (plus the involvement of drugs, which she would not like at all). If she told on me, I would've told on her.
Instead I got into beef with some of the guys she was fuckin', got jumped, got my face all messed up, broke few ribs and shit.
However, I assure you that no ass-kicking in the world will be worse than the constant sense of regret I have to carry for being a moron. It never leaves...

OP, I guess I should have said "serious." Sorry, I'm not too good at English. :|

I had a threesome with my gf and the ex-gf of a guy that I knew.

Wasn't really my friend and anyone would've done the same in my shoes but still felt pretty shitty for a while.

>getting my pee-pee deepthroated by two girls at the same time was cash thou

also I can't pick a favourite album but every time I listen to this one my soul transcends time and space, pretty pleb but you can't beat it.

I sought out vulnerable victims of rape, cancer and abuse online. I would befriend them with kind words of support and only after they would disclose personal details about their experiences would I suddenly encourage them to take their own lives.

I stole money from a single mother while she was walking her daughter home from school.

When I saw my sister being sexually abused I encouraged the perpetrator and watched. I don't know why she still loves me.

Me and a group of friends used to have "Nig Nights" where we drove to low income areas and crippled minorities.

I physically abused my pets.

I'm killing myself before my next birthday.

Burgled approximately $3000 to $4000 in goods while drunk from a tennis club down the street. I ended up returning a majority of it in a featureless bag because it was useless and couldn't be sold. I threw about $500 in electronics into a pond. My mom got rid of the rest for me (love that woman).

The cops called my house, but somehow I never got arrested. Haven't done anything that stupid since. Not worth sitting bricks for two straight months.

>inb4 I get arrested

You SHOULD kill yourself. Jesus fucking Christ.

Holy shit. I hope this is just an elaborate ruse. Goddamn, man.

Kill yourself

>I'm killing myself before my next birthday.
yeah pls do it

This is too edgy to be believable

But for what purpose did you do these

Dated a girl long distance (me in NY, her in Utah). She broke up with me. I used different numbers and dummy social media accounts to get her to believe that I had killed myself because of the breakup. It fucked her up really badly; she got into harder drugs, which landed her in the social circle of people who do harder drugs, which fucked her up even more. I think she might be a heroin addict now, living in a group home.

Is bait this fucking easy? jesus christ, I usually don't want to accuse people of being summer but I legitimately cannot think of another explanation for this shit.

I mean, you can be a good person from now on and work your ass off to try and make the life of others better from now on, and honestly if you've really changed you can overcome all of that and be a great person, but past you was a sick fuck that should really have killed himself.

you're on Sup Forums. too many people on Sup Forums are too evil for this earth.
even the most extreme could be true. i'd say different if i read it on facebook

holy fucking shit dude

Jesus christ user you just made the user you were replying to look like cesar fucking milan

>It made me a different person, changed my lifestyle and reputation drastically.
In what ways?

every time I've wanted to actually off myself I'd just skip town, break off with friends and family, and just start again fresh
you can make everything ok dude
just start over

is that really your favorite album? thats your worst offense desu

That's just the image this shithole exudes to normies, but most people here are just edgy faggots

>Had to shit really bad while innawoods
>Decide to take a shit while in a tree so i can sit on the limb
>Somehow decide to fap with my own shit cause why not
>Cum in shit filled hand
>Oh god cum and shit are everywhere
>Have no toilet paper so have to use my own socks to wipe with
>Hang shitty cum socks from tree once im done and come back after it rains
>Still wear those socks till this day