Just putting this out there

just putting this out there

Andrew Cuck

cool stat, but if you unironically think the colts are a better team without luck, you need mental help

do you think luck is overrated?

maybe a little, but he's honestly been one of the best QBs in the league this year, with a really shitty team
he's not a hall of famer yet like ESPN would have you believe, but he's a true franchise QB being held back by the colts' retarded management and godawful defense

>he's honestly been one of the best QBs in the league this year,

Is this a joke? He's barely a top 15 qb this year

And if they had 2 full seasons without him, that 6-3 would turn into 6-26
Which maybe they should do to get some top draft picks and build a team around him

Oh who am I kidding they'd probably draft QBs in the 1st and 2nd both years

name your top 15, bud

1) Brady
16) Luck

nice try, faggot
wanna just admit that you're dumb? i won't press you further if you do

>mfw Luck stayed in another year of school to go to a "better franchise"

Enjoy your crackhead owner fuckboy!

Why not check statistics on almost every metric showing him below 15th place?

Oh that's right, you'd rather act edgy because your a homer for the colts and have so little education you probably "don't buy" objective measures of performance.

Go be a retarded plumber somewhere else (hopefully the grave soon).

I bet he thinks Peyton manning is a top 10 QB

>Go be a retarded plumber somewhere else (hopefully the grave soon).

>Japanese "Humour"

they looked awful without the guy last night

Last year the colts had the ghost of Matt Hasselbeck as a backup so they were still half decent without Luck

>stats
>"objective measures of performance"

Pretty much, Matt did great as a backup. The thing about Luck is that he scores too fast and that defense gets tired quickly, is kinda similar to the Don Coryell Chargers.

It isn't his fault, but however manages the Colt's games.

>that defense gets tired quickly
What defense are you referring to? I watched the game last night and I didn't see any defense.

was talking about the games with Hasselbeck, defense had it moments

Wow they should definitely cut him
Can't believe this bust hasn't won two Superbowls as promised yet, what a bust

He's one of those QBs who's so talented that coaches don't bother to build a team around him or minimise his weaknesses

I think is even worse than that, their general manager said something about how hard was to build a team with Luck's contract in the way. Even is that was true, you just don't say that as a GM.

what? luck is 7th in passing yards, 11th in yards per attempt, 10th in passing TDs, and 14th in passer rating
why post about football if you're just a retarded nip who knows nothing at all?