Jesus christ almighty this album is great

jesus christ almighty this album is great

Kill yourse--Oh. Heh. Ok then.

they were so high I'm pretty sure they just shited this album(still better than any Coldplay album)

Best
>Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, In My Life
Worst
>The Word, Think For Yourself
Underrated
You Won't See Me, What Goes On
Overrated
>Run For Your Life, Girl

>Best
Norwegian Wood
>Worst
The Word
>Underrated
Think For Yourself
>Overrated
Nowhere Man

Not a single bad track on this album, the weakest being Run For Your Life and Michelle though. Besides those every song is great. So comfy and nostalgic and pretty, they make me all melancholy even thinking about them.

The Beatles on acid produced their best work

Arguably the worst post I've seen on this board, and I've been here 10 years now.

he's referencing the numerous "jesus christ almighty this album is shit" threads that some guy kept posting this past week

That is correct.

>Run For Your Life and Michelle though
What the fuck? Those are excellent.
The only "weak" song is What Goes On because a) It's a cover and b) It has Ringo singing. But even then it's pretty good.

Whoops my mistake it's not a cover. I'm thinking of Ringo songs before Rubber Soul

>he doesn't like a Ringo Singo

Bear in mind when I say wekeast I mean they are like 7/10 or maybe even 8/10 songs. The rest are 9s or even 10s for me on that album. I love What Goes On, top comfy.

Ewww boy bands

I said it's pretty good. But any Ringo song is going to be by default worse than a song by the other 3. Which is why he only got 1 song per record, they threw him a bone. The only song where his vocals can be described as "good" is Boys off their first album.

>he thinks Good Night and With A Littler Help From My Friends are bad

Did you like it OP?

I never said Ringo songs were bad.. I said his singing is bad. You put any of the other three on the mic for those songs and those songs become better.

THE

but his singing is good though. that's what I'm saying.

Well then you have extremely low standards for what "good singing" is. If Ringo is a good singer, then you, me, and everyone posting here is a good singer.

>album does not feature the song Helter Skelter
>plebs still unironically try to convince me it's their best
howling

you could say that about a lot of singers. it's not only about their mechanical abilities.

If Ringo weren't a Beatle I promise you would not be praising him the way you are. If every song on a Beatle album were sung by Ringo I promise you would not be praising him like you are. I'm saying this as someone who's favorite band is the Beatles by a LOT.

It was my first Beatles album. My favorite band of all time. Holy fuck, Beatles is so great. I can't stop listening to their songs. It's the the best thing to listen to when you're high or drunk,.

isn't that the point? his debatably mediocre voice working with the other member's instruments creates a more wholesome song. Ofcoure, you don't have to like it, but Ringo isn't a singer anyway so it's partily excusable

>his debatably mediocre voice working with the other member's instruments creates a more wholesome song
What is this even supposed to mean?

I'm not praising him, I'm just saying I like his voice
jesus, is that so hard to get?

You said he had a good voice. You can like him all you want, but he doesn't have a good voice. Even the bloody Beatles would tell you he can't sing.

>You said he had a good voice
yes. I did. I like his voice.
I also know a girl who plays in a restaurant near me who has a good voice. do you think I'm praising her because she's famous?
>Even the bloody Beatles would tell you he can't sing.
Paul liked his singing.

I'm just saying, first you said
>his singing is good though
Then you said
>I'm not praising him

you implied I though his voice was amazing and way better than the Paul's or John's
jesus christ, can't I not like someone's voice without some autist telling me I'm objectivelly wrong and being pedantic about semantics?

No. I simply cannot let someone on a Kenyan farming discussion forum imply Ringo has a good voice. If you say
>Ringo has a bad voice
>But I like it anyway
I will apologize and leave you alone

Ringo has a good voice and you can go fuck yourself, buddy

the only trake in this album i dont like is Run for your Life

His voice is great, especially on With a Little Help From My Friends. None of the Beatles were great vocalists honestly, though Paul definitely had his moments. Ringo lacked range but his voice had a lot more personality to it than the others.

>says they like an album but offers up stupid critiques and argues about it with internet strangers
>complains about how a few songs are "overrated"

Jesus fucking Christ, can you people even enjoy shit? It's the Beatles for fucks sake. Pretty much every album they've ever made is one of the greatest of all time. They also held pretty fucking high standards for themselves unlike every other pop musician of the time, which is why you're hard pressed to find a single Beatles song that legitimately "sucks." Get over yourselves, people.

ASKED A GIRL WHAT SHE WANTED TO BE

SHE SAID BABY, CAN'T YOU SEE

Paul, I'd reckon is the only "great" vocalist in The Beatles. Especially later on, he seemed to have blossomed as a singer during Rubber Soul or Revolver (You Won't See Me and For No One are incredible performances not so much in range as they are in emotion) and it's in Sgt. Pepper's that he really starts to shine as a singer. By Abbey Road and Let It Be, we have performances like the ones in The Long and Winding Road or Golden Slumbers that are just some of their best material in general.

think for yourself is majorly underrated

agree. I love any song George sings on really. he has such a pleasant voice. also the way they got the guitar to sound is pretty sweet

Lennon was also a truly great vocalist. Happiness Is A Warm Gun proves this above all else, but a handful of other great performances from him are I Want You (She's So Heavy), Because, Rain, Twist And Shout, Come Together, Yer Blues, A Day In The Life, etc. I probably slightly prefer McCartney's vocals but Lennon's were most definitely also great.

On a side note, while I know it isn't a display of great technical vocal ability (nor is it meant to be), I really like his scouse singing voice on Polythene Pam.

>Best
Michelle (Fight me)

>Runner Up
In My Life

>Worst
Run For Your Life

>Underrated
The Word

>Overrated
You Won't See Me

Not him but I actually am a good singer.

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

w-will you vocaroo something

I don't have a mic.

But take my word for it user, I am a good singer. I would never lie to you

the best beatles song is the strawberry fields demo on anthology 2 desu

Hey, Old Man River. Zip it, or I'll break ya hip.

what are some of your favorite songs to sing? I've recently started singing during band-jams and although I don't think I'm very good, is it a ton of fun

A lot of the tracks off Rubber Soul actually.

Although I like singing higher because that way it feels like I'm actually singing and not just talking in tune. A lot more fun that way too.

yeah I agree. i like doing all kinds of voices, sometimes silly ones. it feels good mang I understand why people sing now. its just so hard to sing and drum at the same time, I can never do a beat thats too complex. I have bad respect for guys like phil collins and don henley

Nooice. I'm relatively new to singing myself but managed to get Michelle down pretty well. The guitar is tricky though.

Not as good as Abbey Road tho

my nigg. It's far above the rest of their discog easily. Yellow Submarine and Revolver are pretty good but the progression of moods and tonalities in Abbey Road is impressive. I fucking love it.

There's a bunch of variety without too much of the psychedelic bulshit or mindless sugary pop. It's the perfect balance of what they could do well imo.

That's actually the one I want to learn on guitar. But guitar + singing is hard to get the timing down, still a newfag

Yeah I do find guitar + vocals easier than piano + vocals, but alone I'm better at piano on its own. Pretty shit on both though

>Yellow Submarine
>Leftover lesser Beatles tracks, and rehashes of tracks from earlier albums, paired with instrumental George Martin filler
>Pretty good

CHECK EM