Post your internet speed

Post your internet speed

Other urls found in this thread:

speedtest.net/result/a/2743839821
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get seventy down on a wired connection, but my PC is upstairs where an ethernet cable won't reach.

>tfw my upload speed is faster than my download speed

That's weird.

Comcast sent me a warning about hitting 1tb in freaking san fran. shits gettn real yo

This is the speed when I'm wired.

im on wifi on my laptop so its decent I guess

poor fags

Not at all. Internets expensive where I live. My area is ruled by one company who rule with an iron fist.

Wi-Fi test from phone

plebs

I greet you all from the T̶h̶i̶r̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶ Australia

meh. comcrap.

You should get off the dial-up and onto the fibre like I did. If you don't like Australia there are plenty more countries that'd love to have someone to whinge about things for them.

isnt available everywhere

I can't load the page

Live in a valley in a forest like some kind of medieval hermit so only really got myself to blame but still only 4-8Mb/s in the closest town no NBN rollout planned round here all moving over to sat net

im in a country town 3 hours from sydney

I'm in Tassie, in one of the main cities about 2 KS from the cbd. can't get adsl. Nbn is apparently only 2 months away though.

not too bad here.

Just over a year ago i was living in a townhouse complex for 2 years that had absolutely no wired internet possibilities, not even dial-up.
where im living now i have nbn, ive forgotten how to use the internet now

Not too bad here. I have some friends still on DSL and they are lucky to get 3/1.

Still this beats the shit out of Dial Up AOL back in the day. Once tried to send a friend a 3.5mb MP3, and it took 18 hours, and it never finished cause he got a phone call at 17 hours 30 minutes into it. You young fags will never know how easy you got it.

35 down 11 up on wifi, 35ms ping.

shit internet from the shit company comcast.

23 down, 2 up, 21 ping
Charter (formerly on TWC)

Here in my country, my friends envy me because I download at 2mbs. Fuck you guys

This is over WiFi.
Pay for 200Mbps

Its alright I guess.

Is this a meme image? Can see this is from a University.
same

I pay $45 a month for this, no contract.

TWC (now Spectrum by charter) has always been stiff competition for Fios so they offer great prices on their internet in my area.

500/500 is $80 and 750/750 is $100. All with free "customized tv".

I would update to a slightly faster speed but I found out my $45 is actually supposed to be $60 so I am getting a better deal than I should.

NYC? That's a sweet deal

Should add that charter caps at 300/40 for our area. There is also faster fios too, they have 1000/1000 and a 1500/1500 if you want to pay $280 and $520... Prices make no sense seeings as 750/750 is $100

Central NY actually. Fayetteville near Syracuse

Too lazy to do a new one. This is from a few months ago

not bad for a third world shitty country
for equivalent of 20 dollars

Wtf would you even do with 1500? Gigabit Ethernet would max at 1000

I could use it for downloading from usenet but would need to get new router and network card

Ethernet can go to 10gigabits easily. Plenty of networking items too. I have a pcie card that supports 4x10,000. My switches and routers also support higher than 1gigabit as well.

In fact in wired tech this has been around for nearly two decades.

Former TWC tech here. This is what i get on my bootleg modem. Been running this one about 2 yrs now. $0/mo....plebs

I'm in NYC paying RCN $60 a month for 350/25

I'm paying for 100mbps..

Nice lie.

how

Bootleg modem? Care to share?

I am a leet hacker techie that can hack into TWC and their old network with a custom modem and get free internet. Idiot.

>e

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

No im not the hacker. I just get the modems pre-loaded with haxorware. If youre in LA area lemme know. I gotem on deck

i have the same problem

The Netherlands

Lot of plebs here

Stop lying, we all know mp3's were so compressed back then they were like 500 kb each.

>didnt block out IP Address

you dun fucked up kiddo

Another one, also link for people who are fucktards: speedtest.net/result/a/2743839821

You caught me dag nabbit!! I mean that was a tall tale I wove there.